annajunndbem

blue slip with MNL-IV-22 letter?

26 posts in this topic

Thank you so much Tahoma. The atty that prepared his paper had already passed I-864 with his dad

as co sponsor that was before my interview with the embassy ,however during my interview the consul told me

co sponsor in not allowed in K1 visa in USEM in Philippines.. So I said to CO ok sir but my fiance has new job

and is earning above 125% and i hand him the employment letter and check stubs and he said He is not familiar

with check stubs can i present to him pay stubs...so I said ok sir i will supply it as soon as we can, Thats why i was

given form for additional documents for pay stubs ,really the same that jordantoni had. Do we need to pass another

!-864? atty apologized for my fiance for not being aware of no co sponsor allowed in USEM in philippines.

My husband earns good but since he was a chef he has affected by recession last year thats why his income

doesnt meet 125%..But GOds grace was so amazing that he landed in good job now.

[/quote

It's interesting that the consul officer told you that the USEM does not accept cosponsors for K-1ers, even though they clearly accept them on a case-by-case basis.

Normally, the cosponsor's I-134 or I-864 is submitted by the beneficiary during the interview. At what stage of the process did your attorney submit your cosponsor's I-864? It would not hurt to submit another I-864 from your cosponsor.

it seems that the Embassy is requiring you to submit only the paycheck stubs and nothing more. The paycheck stubs will show the consul officer that your petitioner's current sustained income exceeds the minimum requirement. The petitioner can meet the income requirements even if his 2009 income is below the requirement. The petitioner's current sustained income is a better way for the consul officer to determine whether the beneficiary will become a public charge in the U.S.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tahoma , atty passed I-864 with co sponsor during the filing of I-129F. During my interview

CO asked for pay stubs after i hand him the employer letter for my fiance new job. He asked for

current pay stubs because he said he is not familiar with the scanned pay checks i gave him together with the employer letter, This time we will really pass the original clear copies of pay stubs.

It is interesting the CO is not aware of check stubs and asks for pay stubs. Both names are abbreviations of "paycheck stubs" or "pay check stubs". His/her ignorance is now your problem.

My response would be to print out definitions of pay stub and check with a lettter explaining the confusion. Also, send a statement from the Employer showing the stubs are what proof they give for pay along with as many new stubs as you can get.

A pay stub, paystub, pay slip, pay advice, or sometimes paycheck stub, is a document an employee receives either as a notice that the direct deposit transaction has gone through, or as part of their paycheck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payroll scroll down to payslip.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/check-stub.html

http://www.wordnik.com/words/pay%20stub

Edited by edp333

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

It is interesting the CO is not aware of check stubs and asks for pay stubs. Both names are abbreviations of "paycheck stubs" or "pay check stubs". His/her ignorance is now your problem.

My response would be to print out definitions of pay stub and check with a lettter explaining the confusion. Also, send a statement from the Employer showing the stubs are what proof they give for pay along with as many new stubs as you can get.

A pay stub, paystub, pay slip, pay advice, or sometimes paycheck stub, is a document an employee receives either as a notice that the direct deposit transaction has gone through, or as part of their paycheck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payroll scroll down to payslip.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/check-stub.html

http://www.wordnik.com/words/pay%20stub

I'm confused about the whole paystub issue too. I'm wondering what type of paystubs annajunndbem already submitted. It seems to me that the consul officers have seen every type of paystub under the sun, so why did the consul officer have an issue with those particular paystubs? Were they simply copies of paychecks without containing all of the other information that's usually on a paystub? If annajunndbem already submitted valid paystubs, then I agree with edp333's idea of submitting a letter from the employer which states that those paystubs are the ones that the employer uses.

annajunndbem...What is the difference between the paystubs you already submitted and the ones you are planning to submit. Is there different information on the paystubs you are planning to submit?

Timeline

The pay checks we passed to CO during my interview has the name of my fiance,company name,the amount he received,the dates he was paid for. But it does not show deduc-

tions of taxes,it was really checks only. That is the way the company paid them

So we planned and requested the company if they could gave us paycheck stubs that shows

all details and all deductions.

^^^ That's a good idea. A letter from your fiancé's company might also help your situation because it seems like the consular officer doesn't believe the original paystubs are real. Good luck! :star:

Timeline

I agree with you Tahoma as the facial expression in my CO he seems

do not trust the pay checks i showed him which was really real pay checks. Yes i will pass 4 months pay stubs along with employers letter, letter from atty and from my fiance stating i will never be public charge to US government and also my fiance trust fund he will be receiving this December.

Thank you so much Tahoma,you help many people here,you are a person with

good heart. We cant be able to repay you but GOD will surely bless you and your

family.

^^^ Walang anuman po.

The kind folks here on VJ were very helpful to Chinook and me when we went through our own K-1 process. I am blessed every day because Chinook and I are finally together and happily married. Now, I enjoy contributing to VJ to help others realize their dream. :)

Best wishes for a speedy visa and a wonderful reunion with your sweetheart. :star:

Mabuhay ang Pinay!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You're welcome! I hope you'll get it! Check my timeline so you'll have an idea of how long the wait will be. Call the Embassy to check the status of your visa. good.gif

Jordantoni,wow thank you so much that was exactly the same forms and the same marked items ,i received after

interview. This really help me a lot thank you so much to the both of you. To tahoma ,eya,edp,bob 4 anna,payxibka

thank you so much for your help. Especially to tahoma you really help me in understanding everything even from the start

GOD bless us all...I just want to be married to my fiance in the eyes of GOD.

K-1 TIMELINE

2-12-10: I-129F arrived at CSC

2-16-10: NOA1 issued

2-20-10: NOA1 hard copy received

4-5-10: NOA2 issued

4-9-10: NOA2 hard copy received

4-26-10: Embassy sent Toni a letter

6-9 & 11-10: Medical at SLMEC - PASSED!

7-1-10: Interview - BLUE

7-6-10: Submitted additional evidence of current sustained income (paychecks)

7-13-10: Visa Approved! (FINALLY!!!)

7-19-10: Visa Issued!

7-21-10: VISA IN HAND! (Thank God! The wait is finally over.)

8-26-10: POE: LAX

10-29-10 Wedding

AOS & EAD TIMELINE

4-1-11: AOS Package arrived at Chicago Lockbox

5-2-11: NOA issued for AOS & EAD

5-6-11: NOA hard copy received for AOS & EAD

5-6-11: Biometrics appointment letter received

5-20-11: AOS Package was transferred to CSC

5-26-11: Biometrics appointment

5-26-11: EAD approved (that was faaaaaaasst!)

10-3-11: AOS finally approved!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

AWW! You took a gander at it? I made it more personal since writing is a catharsis for me anyway. Thank you! I enjoy your travel blog as well. As a matter of fact, I haven't seen it as of late. I'll go do that now. hihi. I would love to follow you but you don't have a follower button.

Thank you! star_smile.gif

^^^ :ot:

Loved your blog, Toni. :star:

:ot2:

K-1 TIMELINE

2-12-10: I-129F arrived at CSC

2-16-10: NOA1 issued

2-20-10: NOA1 hard copy received

4-5-10: NOA2 issued

4-9-10: NOA2 hard copy received

4-26-10: Embassy sent Toni a letter

6-9 & 11-10: Medical at SLMEC - PASSED!

7-1-10: Interview - BLUE

7-6-10: Submitted additional evidence of current sustained income (paychecks)

7-13-10: Visa Approved! (FINALLY!!!)

7-19-10: Visa Issued!

7-21-10: VISA IN HAND! (Thank God! The wait is finally over.)

8-26-10: POE: LAX

10-29-10 Wedding

AOS & EAD TIMELINE

4-1-11: AOS Package arrived at Chicago Lockbox

5-2-11: NOA issued for AOS & EAD

5-6-11: NOA hard copy received for AOS & EAD

5-6-11: Biometrics appointment letter received

5-20-11: AOS Package was transferred to CSC

5-26-11: Biometrics appointment

5-26-11: EAD approved (that was faaaaaaasst!)

10-3-11: AOS finally approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.