2 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

So after much waiting, we received an interview notice. It had a TON of items listed on it to bring. Luckily, I had read a lot of the posts, etc. here and made sure that we had copies of everything we ever sent so it shouldn't be too bad to get it all together. My biggest question is this, we sent in the copies of his vaccinations that he received in his country along with the DS-3025 form. They had on the list a sealed copy of the I-693 form. We didn't do a I-693 form as he had already had all his vaccinations, etc. included in the DS-3025. Are we going to have to get a transcription for an I-693 even though he had the DS-3025 when he entered the country? It seems to me that the sealed envelope he brought with him when he entered would suffice and that we might need an I-693 if he were adjusting from a different status or if we had waited a year to adjust his status, but he has only been here 6 months. Just wanting to be sure that we have everything in order as we live 2 1/2 hours from the interview location and it would be difficult to zip home and zip back if we needed something else for the interview. :wacko: Thanks!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

The sealed envelope has become part of your case file & will be there at the interview. You should be fine. If there is something they need they will give you an RFE right there. You will respond to that & they will finish the case without another interview visit.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.