truebrit

knightsbridge doctors

4 posts in this topic

hi,

i am wondering if it is possible to make an appointment now, or in the next few weeks for the medical at knightsbridge doctors, i havnt heard anything from USCIS about our case as yet, but my husband and i are visiting london in january 2011 and i was thinking maybe get this out of the way before my interview then when i go for my interview it is one less thing to worry about (i remember the first medical and it was awful!)

do i need to have notification about my interview before i can make an appointment?

thx

01hjdig2z5zy.png

funny-pictures-cat-door-dilemma.gif?w=302&h=131

2004 - we met online.

7th May 2007 - filed I-129 paperwork

9th June 2007 - received I-797 notice of action

13th November 2007 - I-129 approved

18th December 2007 Visa and medical interview

12th January 2008- Shipping company arrived

14th January 2008 - landed at Newark Airport.

9th March 2008 - got married(received SSI number)

April 2008 - My things arrived in USA from the UK

9th March 2009 - our 1st Anniversary

14th June 2009 - returned to the UK

9th March 2010 - our 2nd Anniversary - spent apart - so lonely :(

1st September 2010 - filed I-130 (applying for IR1)

11th Sept - Received I-797c address part C error

13th Sept - Resubmitted I-130

24th Sept 2010 received second I-797 NOA status - "initial review"

4th January 2011 - I-130 Approved - moving to NVC!

12th January 2011 - I-130 forwarded to NVC.

31st January 2011 - Notification of LDN number received in the post.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

hi,

i am wondering if it is possible to make an appointment now, or in the next few weeks for the medical at knightsbridge doctors, i havnt heard anything from USCIS about our case as yet, but my husband and i are visiting london in january 2011 and i was thinking maybe get this out of the way before my interview then when i go for my interview it is one less thing to worry about (i remember the first medical and it was awful!)

do i need to have notification about my interview before i can make an appointment?

thx

They have now changed the system in London. You have to have had your medical and the Embassy received the results from the doctors before they will schedule the interview.

What to expect at the POE - WIKI entry

IR-1 Timeline IR-1 details in my timeline

N-400 Timeline

2009-08-21 Applied for US Citizenship

2009-08-28 NOA

2009-09-22 Biometrics appointment

2009-12-01 Interview - Approved

2009-12-02 Oath ceremony - now a US Citizen

You cannot schedule the medical appointment until you have a London embassy case number. This starts with LDN, and is assigned by the NVC after petition approval at USCIS.

K-1:

January 28, 2009: NOA1

June 4, 2009: Interview - APPROVED!!!

October 11, 2009: Wedding

AOS:

December 23, 2009: NOA1!

January 22, 2010: Bogus RFE corrected through congressional inquiry "EAD waiting on biometrics only" Read about it here.

March 15, 2010: AOS interview - RFE for I-693 vaccination supplement - CS signed part 6!

March 27, 2010: Green Card recieved

ROC:

March 1, 2012: Mailed ROC package

March 7, 2012: Tracking says "notice left"...after a phone call to post office.

More detailed time line in profile.

You cannot schedule the medical appointment until you have a London embassy case number. This starts with LDN, and is assigned by the NVC after petition approval at USCIS.

ok, thanks,

heres to hoping for a number soon. if i have to have the medical sorted before the interview, they like making things expensive dont they...two trips to london, even worse...two trips to a city i really dont like.

when we did my K1 i got my medical done the day before my interview, so i only had one night in london.

01hjdig2z5zy.png

funny-pictures-cat-door-dilemma.gif?w=302&h=131

2004 - we met online.

7th May 2007 - filed I-129 paperwork

9th June 2007 - received I-797 notice of action

13th November 2007 - I-129 approved

18th December 2007 Visa and medical interview

12th January 2008- Shipping company arrived

14th January 2008 - landed at Newark Airport.

9th March 2008 - got married(received SSI number)

April 2008 - My things arrived in USA from the UK

9th March 2009 - our 1st Anniversary

14th June 2009 - returned to the UK

9th March 2010 - our 2nd Anniversary - spent apart - so lonely :(

1st September 2010 - filed I-130 (applying for IR1)

11th Sept - Received I-797c address part C error

13th Sept - Resubmitted I-130

24th Sept 2010 received second I-797 NOA status - "initial review"

4th January 2011 - I-130 Approved - moving to NVC!

12th January 2011 - I-130 forwarded to NVC.

31st January 2011 - Notification of LDN number received in the post.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.