2008.09.12~15 GOT all notice

2008.09.23 Got REF

2008.09.25 return REF

2008.10.1 GOT transfer my case to Csc

2008.11.21 GOT EAC card

2009.1.14 GOT My i-485 APPROVAL and Condition GC

I-751

2010.11.18 Sent I-751 package to VSC

2010.11.30 GOT Finger print notice (lose my entension 1 year notice)

2011.05.12 GOT EMAIL Card order ready!

2011.05.16 GOT EMAIL Approval notice has sent!!

2011.05.20 Recepit Ten year GC!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Benin
Timeline

:blush: Oh My GOD ... it looks like i am the only one left from October ,,,

Oct 14 ,, please wish me Good Luck

God is good Dedee you will hear something before your 60 days end. I mean what's the worst that can happen? Maybe you getting an interview and i am sure you will do just fine. i know the wait is not easy but trust it will happen. God Bless you.

Filed: Timeline

:blush: Oh My GOD ... it looks like i am the only one left from October ,,,

Oct 14 ,, please wish me Good Luck

I hope give you all good wish for you.I send i751 on 18.Nov.2010,and got approval on May 15.can you see my timeline? I think you need make phone to Uscis,and you need inquiry to speaking for IO,because the regular phone sevicer who guy not has any helpful to you,they only do little something ,try it,ask about anything about you case,and make sure you have miss mail.god bless you my friend,I endlish not good,sorry!hope go smoothly done.

K1

2008.03.03 Got call interview mail

2008.05.19 Interview

2008.05.23 Got K1 visa on passport

2008.08.01 Enter US

I-458

2008.08.25 Sent I-130 I-485 I-131 I-765

2008.09.12~15 GOT all notice

2008.09.23 Got REF

2008.09.25 return REF

2008.10.1 GOT transfer my case to Csc

2008.11.21 GOT EAC card

2009.1.14 GOT My i-485 APPROVAL and Condition GC

I-751

2010.11.18 Sent I-751 package to VSC

2010.11.30 GOT Finger print notice (lose my entension 1 year notice)

2011.05.12 GOT EMAIL Card order ready!

2011.05.16 GOT EMAIL Approval notice has sent!!

2011.05.20 Recepit Ten year GC!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

God is good Dedee you will hear something before your 60 days end. I mean what's the worst that can happen? Maybe you getting an interview and i am sure you will do just fine. i know the wait is not easy but trust it will happen. God Bless you.

Thanks didi, i am just traveling oversea all summer time and i will be back before my daughter school .. i just hoped to receive it before i leave ,,

when i went to infopass to stamp my passport with 551 extention the offecer said since my GC expired he took it from me and stamped my passport one year and i didnt like that but he said its no longer working and he must take it ...

my friend will check our mail and let me know any update ..

thanks again for ur answer :)

Timeline

Thanks didi, i am just traveling oversea all summer time and i will be back before my daughter school .. i just hoped to receive it before i leave ,,

when i went to infopass to stamp my passport with 551 extention the offecer said since my GC expired he took it from me and stamped my passport one year and i didnt like that but he said its no longer working and he must take it ...

my friend will check our mail and let me know any update ..

thanks again for ur answer :)

Yeah since your friend will be checking your mail, enjoy your vacation and don't worry. Just make sure that you can take the first flight in case you have an interview. And for the expired green card you don't need it anymore since it has expired. So no worry about that. Have a safe trip. :thumbs:

Timeline

Yeah since your friend will be checking your mail, enjoy your vacation and don't worry. Just make sure that you can take the first flight in case you have an interview. And for the expired green card you don't need it anymore since it has expired. So no worry about that. Have a safe trip. :thumbs:

:) Thanks

I hope give you all good wish for you.I send i751 on 18.Nov.2010,and got approval on May 15.can you see my timeline? I think you need make phone to Uscis,and you need inquiry to speaking for IO,because the regular phone sevicer who guy not has any helpful to you,they only do little something ,try it,ask about anything about you case,and make sure you have miss mail.god bless you my friend,I endlish not good,sorry!hope go smoothly done.

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone!

at this point I dont know what to think anymore, so many days, weeks and months without sleeping and with so much stress, dont know when this nightmare is gonna stop.

my 6 months were may 1, i called and of course they didnt have any info at the call center, so i did an inquiry and they gave me a confirmation number, the robot in the call center said i should hear from them in the next 30 days.....so, in may 11 i receive an email from uscis telling that i did an inquiry and i should hear from them in the next 60 days ( so who is right the robot or the email???), anyway, last week i called and finally could talk to an agent 2, this very nice lady told me my change of address havent been updated in the system correctly, which is confusing since i did receive a letter from uscis to my new address confirming the change i did online. her advice was to just do the change of adress again for the system be able to update, i did it right away, the 2 days later i made my husband call and they told him to tell the address again cause is not update, so my husband says the whole thing again but this time on the phone with agent 2.

so, on friday i got 2 letters from uscis telliing me about the change of address,,,,,so what????, why they dont say something about my case???, whats wrong??, i dont care if they call me for interview, altough i would prefer they coming to my house and inspect every part of it to finally conclude i am truly married to my husband. i dont care, i just want a damn answer!!!

Timeline

hi everyone!

at this point I dont know what to think anymore, so many days, weeks and months without sleeping and with so much stress, dont know when this nightmare is gonna stop.

my 6 months were may 1, i called and of course they didnt have any info at the call center, so i did an inquiry and they gave me a confirmation number, the robot in the call center said i should hear from them in the next 30 days.....so, in may 11 i receive an email from uscis telling that i did an inquiry and i should hear from them in the next 60 days ( so who is right the robot or the email???), anyway, last week i called and finally could talk to an agent 2, this very nice lady told me my change of address havent been updated in the system correctly, which is confusing since i did receive a letter from uscis to my new address confirming the change i did online. her advice was to just do the change of adress again for the system be able to update, i did it right away, the 2 days later i made my husband call and they told him to tell the address again cause is not update, so my husband says the whole thing again but this time on the phone with agent 2.

so, on friday i got 2 letters from uscis telliing me about the change of address,,,,,so what????, why they dont say something about my case???, whats wrong??, i dont care if they call me for interview, altough i would prefer they coming to my house and inspect every part of it to finally conclude i am truly married to my husband. i dont care, i just want a damn answer!!!

Dont' worry gigi673, if you made an inquiry and they sent you an email saying that a decision will be made within 60 days of the email. you will definitely hear something by then. And for the change of address, don't know what to tell you, but keep on calling and make sure that they have the one that you did change online, and if you haven't done so, give them the confirmation number you was giving when you changed it online because that's your proof.

Best of luck to you.

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Dont' worry gigi673, if you made an inquiry and they sent you an email saying that a decision will be made within 60 days of the email. you will definitely hear something by then. And for the change of address, don't know what to tell you, but keep on calling and make sure that they have the one that you did change online, and if you haven't done so, give them the confirmation number you was giving when you changed it online because that's your proof.

Best of luck to you.

Hi everyone ..Hi Gigi i have the same bad situation here, i made an inquary back on May 10 and they email me back that i will have an answer within 60 days !!! and it ended 4 days ago with no answer ,,

i am really stressed out and have no idea what is going on ,, i am from Raleigh NC where are you from ?

they received my appli Oct 14 and since then i am waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi everyone ..Hi Gigi i have the same bad situation here, i made an inquary back on May 10 and they email me back that i will have an answer within 60 days !!! and it ended 4 days ago with no answer ,,

i am really stressed out and have no idea what is going on ,, i am from Raleigh NC where are you from ?

they received my appli Oct 14 and since then i am waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,

What about infopass appointment?

Adjustment of Status

Dec 3, 2008 - Aug 20, 2009 (approval on August 7th)

Removing of Conditions

May 9, 2011 - October 4, 2011 (approval on September 28th)

Naturalization

July 19, 2014 - N400 packet sent out

July 21, 2014 - N400 packet delivered

July 23, 2014 - received email/text that I-797 is issued

July 26, 2014 - received I-797 in mail

August 11, 2014 - received the Biometrics notification

August 14, 2014 - biometrics walk-in (original date August 20)

August 18, 2014 - in line for interview scheduling

September 9, 2014 - yellow letter is received (letter is issued September 3)

November 3, 2014 - interview notice is issued (email/text alert)

November 10, 2014 - interview notice received with the interview date of December 11, 2014.

November 10, 2014 - request to reschedule mailed out

December 5, 2014 - interview notice is sent out (email/text alert)

December 11, 2014 - received an interview letter in mail

January 10, 2015 - interview on Saturday at 7am

January 26, 2015 - sent the requested documentation

February 26, 2015 - oath letter is issued (email/text alert)

March 2, 2015 - oath letter is received

March 18, 2015 - oath at 8am

Timeline

What about infopass appointment?

i did called them again just now and they gave me an email address to ask about my concern and they said they should answer me within 30 days

this is for VSC Vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

hope that help anyone ,, wish me luck

hi dedee, i called on july 3 after the 60 days period, and i asked to talk to an agent 2, which is an inmigration officer, she told me my address was correct, so the update was succesful and she also said my case was transfered to my local office for an interview, i guess the delay was because i use to live in the east coast and i filed with vsc, and in april i moved to the west coast, so maybe that was the problem.

i asked agent 2 to please do another inquiry about my case, and she did, so about a week ago i received a letter from my local office saying they have my correct address now and that they have my case and they will call me for an interview in august or september, which i think is really bad cause they dont say an exactly date and i was planning to go visit my family in my home country in august....so another plan i will miss because of uscis.

my thoughts for you will be to call and ask to speak to agent 2, you have to be polite with the people at the call center but at the same time be firm and ask to speak to an inmigration officer, they have the same info you will get if you ask for an infopass appointment.

best of luck for you, ill keep you posted with my interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.