daine cenn

CENOMAR needed for interview?

7 posts in this topic

hello everyone.... my interview is on oct 6, but im worried about securing my CENOMAR cert of no marriage... some applicants said that i need to have CENOMAR on my interview other says no need... securing CENOMAR takes a week to be processes my interview is less than a week now... im worried about it... my category is IR_1... my petitoner is my husband i got all the requirements for interview except CENOMAR... pls advise me on this... thanks!!!!

hello everyone.... my interview is on oct 6, but im worried about securing my CENOMAR cert of no marriage... some applicants said that i need to have CENOMAR on my interview other says no need... securing CENOMAR takes a week to be processes my interview is less than a week now... im worried about it... my category is IR_1... my petitoner is my husband i got all the requirements for interview except CENOMAR... pls advise me on this... thanks!!!!

hi! all i know is that if you're already married with your husband u dont have to produce a CENOMAR.. coz i know cenomar is for single applicants... and u can get cenomar at nso. i know it will only be days...

Edited by nix and lai

OUR I-R1 Journey

2010-05-25 – receives ds-3032 / I – 864

2010-05-25 – pays I – 864 bill

2010-06-09 – receives I – 864 package

2010-03-16 – receive IV bill

2010-03-16 – pay IV bill online

2010-03-18 – nvc received payment “paid”

2010-08-16 – hubby send me ds-230 forms

2010-08-20 – send ds-230 forms and civil documents at nvc through lbc

2010-09-03 – nvc receives ds-230

2010-09-18 – case completed!

2010-10-18 – medical completed - PASSED! (october 18 and 19, 2010)

2010-11-04 – interview @ 6:30am US Embassy Manila, Philippines - VISA APPROVED!!!!!

2010-11-04 - VISA RECEIVED

My baby’s CRBA journey....

2010-08-03 – call air 21 for the delivery of the crab forms

2010-08-04 – air21 deliver’s the forms

2010-08-05 – 2010-08-05 to 2010-08-19 completed the forms and required documents, except

for hubby’s tax and employment records

2010-09-17 – hubby mail his tax and other documents needed through USPS

2010-09-24 – receives hubby’s mail

2010-09-24 – call air 21 for pick –up

2010-09-28 – air 21 pick up the documents

2010-10-21 – CRBA Interview @7:30am US Embassy Manila, Philippines =- PASSED!!!!

2010-11-02 - Receives my daughter's US Passport and Certificate of Citizenship!!!

hi diane cenn,

may i know when did you receive your appointment letter? and when did your case was completed? coz on our case was completed last sept 18. and i have no idea when it will be forwarded to manila us embassy. coz the operator says just wait for 6-8 weeks more... thank you!

OUR I-R1 Journey

2010-05-25 – receives ds-3032 / I – 864

2010-05-25 – pays I – 864 bill

2010-06-09 – receives I – 864 package

2010-03-16 – receive IV bill

2010-03-16 – pay IV bill online

2010-03-18 – nvc received payment “paid”

2010-08-16 – hubby send me ds-230 forms

2010-08-20 – send ds-230 forms and civil documents at nvc through lbc

2010-09-03 – nvc receives ds-230

2010-09-18 – case completed!

2010-10-18 – medical completed - PASSED! (october 18 and 19, 2010)

2010-11-04 – interview @ 6:30am US Embassy Manila, Philippines - VISA APPROVED!!!!!

2010-11-04 - VISA RECEIVED

My baby’s CRBA journey....

2010-08-03 – call air 21 for the delivery of the crab forms

2010-08-04 – air21 deliver’s the forms

2010-08-05 – 2010-08-05 to 2010-08-19 completed the forms and required documents, except

for hubby’s tax and employment records

2010-09-17 – hubby mail his tax and other documents needed through USPS

2010-09-24 – receives hubby’s mail

2010-09-24 – call air 21 for pick –up

2010-09-28 – air 21 pick up the documents

2010-10-21 – CRBA Interview @7:30am US Embassy Manila, Philippines =- PASSED!!!!

2010-11-02 - Receives my daughter's US Passport and Certificate of Citizenship!!!

if u know ur case number u can do it now then call the USembassy Manila and they will let u have a schedule (medical and interview )if u dont know yet (Manila case number )better call the NVC for ur case number and the date was completed and if ur case has been forwarded here in the Philippines ask the date also Godbless :D

Edited by randy and ana

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

if u know ur case number u can do it now then call the USembassy Manila and they will let u have a schedule (medical and interview )if u dont know yet (Manila case number )better call the NVC for ur case number and the date was completed and if ur case has been forwarded here in the Philippines ask the date also Godbless :D

NVC will assign your interview date if your doing the IR1/CR1. In K1 you will call and pick your own date. Our case got completed Aug.14 they also told us to wait 6 to 8 weeks (I think it is standard ) but we got our interview e-mail Sept. 3.

Good to have a CENOMAR/ CENMAR for spouse interviews but it's not asked for that often for married beneficiaries. DOES happen tho. Best to see if you can get one. Pay extra and you can get it the same day at the QC office.

Edited by Dakine

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Get it, shouldn't take but a day or two. My wife have hers for the interview and it was a good thing as the IO said all he needed to do was verify her CEMAR with NSO before he could give her approval! She produced the CEMAR that she secured just a week before the interview and was given PINK on the spot!

As I've said many times, it's better to have and not need than be asked for it and not have!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.