iTuan

New I130 after I129F send back to USCIS

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hello All,

I am looking for people whose in the same boat here.

We had our 129F denied and sent back to USCIS for review on Sep of 2009.

We got married in VN and submitted I130 in Mar and still waiting for it to be approve. 1st notice on May 21.

When look in USCIS we site, our 129F was touch on 9-4-2010. Not sure why?

I know that lots of people was denied last years and many have done the same thing we did. Have any one got approved and pink slip on a I130?

It first depends on why you were denied?

Noa1-2010-01-06 Noa2-2010-27-10

Nvc recieve 2010-02-11

Ds-3032 e-mailed 2010-03-11

Recieved Aos bill 2010-05-11

Paid Aos bill 2010-05-11

Sent Aos -n- IV 2010-07-11

Aos accepted 2010-17-11

Paid IV bill 2010-11-11

RFD 2010-??-12 They want the green NBI police clearance

not the one from the local municipal

Nvc received RFD response and avr back to review 2010-16-12 (Some reason it now says received RFD 2010-30-12)

Sif 2010-N/a

Sif 2011-04-01

Case complete 2011-05-01 Wow a real Journey

Interview date notification Feb 20th,,2011

Interview Feb 4th,,,2011 8:30 a.m. Only two weeks from Notification Date

Medical Jan 31st

Approved Feb 4th Only three questions!!!

Visa recieved Feb 10th

Landed on American soil Feb 12th

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They were denied for lack of bonafide... she missed questions like where does he play soccer.. what field? with who?

Michaeland Kha are in about the same position as you Tuan..

BryonM4 was approved last year.. same thing happened to them... K1 denied and then filed CR1...

Edited by ScottThuy

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Another reason was: 'No Engagement party'

How about rate of approval for a CR1 after the denial of K1?

It took them almost 2 months just for them to sent me my 1st notice. Something has to do with my 129F.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They likely wanted to be sure what happened with the previous case... since you referenced it in your recent filing, its a good thing that they got the old one behind you and are working on the new one for you... best of luck on the new one..

IMO they are more likely to deny a K1 than a CR1... more evidence of commitment since there is already some formal marriage that has taken place.. You can see which VJ members have been denied this year, what type of visa and in many cases why in the interview topic..

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.