Michelleaye

What ya'll Think??

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

I have recently begun the I-129 process&unfortunatly got all my paperwork returned to me becuaue I had filed the expired form,so just some advice to anyone double check all the exp dates on your paperwork.

So now have to start all over again but its maybe a sign for me. I just have a couple of questions for anyone else that might have gone through what I have.

I have been between Ethiopia and the UAE for the past 1 1/2 yrs taking care of some family business while at the same time searching for a job. Now that things have finally been taken care of with my family I am on a true job search and may be going to DC for a job. I was just wondering if it would really affect my petition if I havent worked till now and should I wait until I get a job or would it be ok if until then I can just file with a co-sponsor that would be my mother?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. And with all of you going through this whole K-1 process I hope all is going well.

:D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

If you get a cosponsor, and she can meet the guidelines (see the foreign embassy forum pinned topic) there is no problem. Good luck on the job search!

PS, what did you mean it's "maybe a sign for me"? I mean, do you want to do this?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
If you get a cosponsor, and she can meet the guidelines (see the foreign embassy forum pinned topic) there is no problem. Good luck on the job search!

PS, what did you mean it's "maybe a sign for me"? I mean, do you want to do this?

Hey there, thanks a bunch for the advise. Oh I definatly want to do this and was saying maybe this is a sign that I needed to do a bit of a better job with my paperwork&evidence, etc....especially after I found this website I have realized there are a few more things that I could send in with my petition that would probably help the process.

Thanks again&good luck to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.