Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Questions about AOS and getting rid of lawyer.

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England

So my fiance and I are here at my house in Orlando. We want to change our address from NYC to Orlando now that we are doing the AOS. I think we have to file a change of address and just send it to the address of our local office? But also do we have to file anything to let them know we are no longer using a lawyer? Do we have to continue using a lawyer since we used one at the beginning of the process? We had too many screw-ups with her.

Any advice?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Any time you have an address change you need to let the USCIS know about it. You can go forward without an attorney! Good luck :D


United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...