abyaly

pray for me friends plz

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

really im so worry about my interview coz i don't know what Questions they will ask me i told my wife im not worried coz i dont want he to be nervus so what can i do plz i hope from ALLAH help me inshALLAH

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey,

Good luck for your interview ! Try not to be nervous. Try to think of questions they may ask based on information that you gave them, from any forms you filled out. Talk to your wife, and think about any red flags you may have, that they may ask you about (EX. Age Difference, religious differences, divorces) Most of the information they will ask you, can be found in the information you already sent in, from paper work. Just be honest in your answers, and everything will be Okay. Make sure you get a bite to eat, before you leave for the interview, b/c you may be there for a while. If there is a question you don't understand, make sure you ask them to repeat it.... cause you don't want to give a wrong answer, due to a misunderstanding. If you don't know the answer to a question, you can say you don't know. Its better then making up an answer, and being wrong (in my opinion).

Good luck!

Danni

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Timeline

Hey,

Good luck for your interview ! Try not to be nervous. Try to think of questions they may ask based on information that you gave them, from any forms you filled out. Talk to your wife, and think about any red flags you may have, that they may ask you about (EX. Age Difference, religious differences, divorces) Most of the information they will ask you, can be found in the information you already sent in, from paper work. Just be honest in your answers, and everything will be Okay. Make sure you get a bite to eat, before you leave for the interview, b/c you may be there for a while. If there is a question you don't understand, make sure you ask them to repeat it.... cause you don't want to give a wrong answer, due to a misunderstanding. If you don't know the answer to a question, you can say you don't know. Its better then making up an answer, and being wrong (in my opinion).

Good luck!

Danni

thanks so much for ur help sure i will do what u told me so that why im more worry when they ask me fast that is my problem to speak english fast coz almost time i was talk with my wife just by messanger coz i have no problem wxhen im tayping on it i hope u understnad what i mean

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

okay look buddy just try to be normal they will start talking in franch with u & if u did not understand franch they will ask u which language that makes u feel better to talk with even if u talk arabic they will bring a translator for you i saw some people who was interviewing in arabic but i think if u talk in english of franch will be more better ...just be honest & don't be nervous its so easy just try to give them the right information & don't care about them english its not hard its an easy english & she talk slow & u can ask them to repeats the question when u don't understand it & believe me i was worried too but when i get there i said this is the moment we was wainting me & my girl since a couple months or years ...& i start i think about all the time i had with my fiance & how much i do love her & how much i want to be with her & i better be strong & be responsible in a positive way which make me have this visa ...i think u know what i mean & believe me all will be just fine

good luck !

hamza

4/16/10- I129F Sent by Danni

4/20/10- I129F Received at VSC

4/22/10- NOA1 sent from VSC

4/26/10- NOA1 received by Danni

6/28/10- NOA2 Received by text and email at 11:32pm

6/29/10- NVC Received K1 package

7/02/10- NVC packaged K1 to send to embassy (but probably didn't ship till the 6th, due to the holiday weekend)

7/08/10- Algeria Embassy received Package sent from NVC

7/26/10- Received Packet 3 Via Email, after I called them to inquire about it.

8/15/10- Medical Exam 9 am

8/17/10 INTERVIEW!!! Resulted in Admin Review

10/04/10 Embassy Interviewed Hamza's Dad over the telephone

10/06/10 Embassy Interviewed me over the phone

11/30/10 Embassy Emailed Hamza, with approval Notice!!!!!

12/23/10 Finally Visa in hand. Took little under a month from visa approval, till issuance.

12/31/10 Hamza's Flight to the USA!

12/31/10...7:19 PM Hamza Arrived in the US! Best New Years Ever!

2/22/11 Married!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-d8faZtdOc

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

try to relax and be yourself... i'm praying for you :thumbs:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

really im so worry about my interview coz i don't know what Questions they will ask me i told my wife im not worried coz i dont want he to be nervus so what can i do plz i hope from ALLAH help me inshALLAH

My husband says, "Just go to the interview and answer the questions truthfully. They are so smart and they will know if you are acting or lying. Be YOU, don't try to be someone else. Act like yourself, don't try to act like an American. What they care about is your honesty and how genuine your relationship is with your wife. Look at our profile and it has the questions that I was asked during my interview and also the amount and type of evidence I took to my interview."

Good Luck!

MoroccoUSA_flag.jpg

Teresa,

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."

- Martha Washington

4ZaKm5.png

Timeline

thanks so much i will do what u told me and i i like to be who im and i do that all in my life im happy coz u try to help me friend

thanks wonderful07 for u pray me that make me happy i hope best for u in ur life

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

thanks so much i will do what u told me and i i like to be who im and i do that all in my life im happy coz u try to help me friend

thanks wonderful07 for u pray me that make me happy i hope best for u in ur life

thank you.. i also pray for the best in your life :star: .. when is your interview.. is it soon?

Edited by wonderful07 2010

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.