Obama 2012

This Is Why America Has A Problem With The GZ Mosque...

165 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You ask again because you have no point of your own to make, and this is the only other tactic in your quiver after accusations of bigotry and prejudice.

I made the connection and you give either response A or B. You have nothing else.

I give those responses because that's what you're doing. You justify opposition to Park 51 by bringing up completely unrelated events.

You're judging all Muslims by the actions of extremists. It's clearly bigoted. I'm sorry if that upsets you but bigotry is exactly what it is.

Any news story involving Muslims and you bring up terrorism. It's ridiculous.

I give those responses because that's what you're doing. You justify opposition to Park 51 by bringing up completely unrelated events.

You're judging all Muslims by the actions of extremists. It's clearly bigoted. I'm sorry if that upsets you but bigotry is exactly what it is.

Any news story involving Muslims and you bring up terrorism. It's ridiculous.

Any news story involving Muslim terrorists assisted by US Muslim spiritual leaders, not a decade ago, but current news is unrelated? Your logic meter is as busted as your ability to post what you are thinking.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

There are approximately 1.3 billion Muslims on the planet. We are second in number only to Catholics. If 20 million Muslims were terrorists, they would still not represent the majority. It's an illusion to believe even a lot of Muslims wish you harm.

But it is not foolish to recognize and acknowledge that some in that Muslim minority interact with and worship alongside the peaceful majority. And it only takes one such a$$hole with a bomb to harm a lot of others.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

Any news story involving Muslim terrorists assisted by US Muslim spiritual leaders, not a decade ago, but current news is unrelated? Your logic meter is as busted as your ability to post what you are thinking.

So tell me how you are not justifying opposition to Park 51 on the basis of unrelated news stories about terrorism. And how is this not bigotry?

Apparently because you don't want it to be...

Timeline

But it is not foolish to recognize and acknowledge that some in that Muslim minority interact with and worship alongside the peaceful majority. And it only takes one such a$$hole with a bomb to harm a lot of others.

So do you judge all catholic priests on the basis of the ones who abuse kids?

So tell me how you are not justifying opposition to Park 51 on the basis of unrelated news stories about terrorism. And how is this not bigotry?

Apparently because you don't want it to be...

I have done so many times, including in this thread. Radical Muslims may be a minority, they may have a twisted view of Islam, and their actions may have an unfortunate effect on those who are peaceful Muslims. However the reality is this minority lives, worships, interacts and when not engaging in an actual act of terrorism is indistinguishable from peaceful Muslims. These 'unrelated' as you assert news stories illustrate that fact beyond refute. They also take place in the USA where you apparently insist Islamic Terrorism is a figment of biased press.

I expect pat response A accusations I am a prejudiced bigot. Or pat response B stupid question alleging you fail to understand clear evidence of the problem as I have outlined it. Neither of which is a proper response but is apparently your only way to avoid a clear response to your response A/B tactics.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

I have done so many times, including in this thread. Radical Muslims may be a minority, they may have a twisted view of Islam, and their actions may have an unfortunate effect on those who are peaceful Muslims. However the reality is this minority lives, worships, interacts and when not engaging in an actual act of terrorism is indistinguishable from peaceful Muslims. These 'unrelated' as you assert news stories illustrate that fact beyond refute. They also take place in the USA where you apparently insist Islamic Terrorism is a figment of biased press.

I expect pat response A accusations I am a prejudiced bigot. Or pat response B stupid question alleging you fail to understand clear evidence of the problem as I have outlined it. Neither of which is a proper response but is apparently your only way to avoid a clear response to your response A/B tactics.

Your rationale makes a blanket judgement against all Muslims. You can expect that to be called bigoted, because that's what it is.

i'm beginning to wonder how many of these so called "extremists" actually began as decent human beings and just got pushed to the edge of insanity by bigots and idiots .... :unsure:

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

So do you judge all catholic priests on the basis of the ones who abuse kids?

Ah the deflection gambit. Try to stay on target will ya?

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

i'm beginning to wonder how many of these so called "extremists" actually began as decent human beings and just got pushed to the edge of insanity by bigots and idiots .... :unsure:

I don't think you have come up with 'the real source of the problem' with this particular observation...

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Your rationale makes a blanket judgement against all Muslims. You can expect that to be called bigoted, because that's what it is.

No, I expect to be called a bigot because you perceive that to be the biggest arrow in your quiver.

I never passed blanket judgment on all Muslims.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

Timeline

No, I expect to be called a bigot because you perceive that to be the biggest arrow in your quiver.

I never passed blanket judgment on all Muslims.

If you're justifying criticism of the Muslims behind and for Park 51 on the basis of things that terrorists have done, then that's exactly what you're doing.

You are saying quite clearly that its ok to judge the actions and motivations of all Muslims on that of terrorists.

Ah the deflection gambit. Try to stay on target will ya?

It's a parallel. So would you? Yes or no.

If you're justifying criticism of the Muslims behind and for Park 51 on the basis of things that terrorists have done, then that's exactly what you're doing.

You are saying quite clearly that its ok to judge the actions and motivations of all Muslims on that of terrorists.

[priest molesters]

It's a parallel. So would you? Yes or no.

I am justifying my discomfort with the choice of venue, i.e. the location, on the basis of things terrorists within the larger Muslim community have done, continue doing in the here and now, and are planning to do in the future, right here in the USA and within the greater Muslim community.

I am not judging the actions of those behind the Park 51 project on the actions of terrorists, or accusing them of being terrorists. They could well be the best and most peaceful Muslims in the whole wide world. Not really the point.

As to your deflective question, no I don't judge all Catholic Priests by the actions of a few. However it is impossible to be a child molesting priest without being a priest. You seem to not be able to comprehend that vis a vis Muslim Terrorists. Kind of need to claim Islam as your faith to be a true Muslim terrorist. After that, your supposed parallel breaks down because no Catholic Priest justified his molestation based upon teachings of the Church, at no point was it the official position of the Catholic Church that Priests were free to molest, whereas Islamic Terrorists claim they act directly on their version of Islam. And it is clear that many Islamic leaders condone via their interpretation of Islam what the terrorists are doing.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1

Remove Conditions:

I am justifying my discomfort with the choice of venue, i.e. the location, on the basis of things terrorists within the larger Muslim community have done, continue doing in the here and now, and are planning to do in the future, right here in the USA and within the greater Muslim community.

I am not judging the actions of those behind the Park 51 project on the actions of terrorists, or accusing them of being terrorists. They could well be the best and most peaceful Muslims in the whole wide world. Not really the point.

As to your deflective question, no I don't judge all Catholic Priests by the actions of a few. However it is impossible to be a child molesting priest without being a priest. You seem to not be able to comprehend that vis a vis Muslim Terrorists. Kind of need to claim Islam as your faith to be a true Muslim terrorist. After that, your supposed parallel breaks down because no Catholic Priest justified his molestation based upon teachings of the Church, at no point was it the official position of the Catholic Church that Priests were free to molest, whereas Islamic Terrorists claim they act directly on their version of Islam. And it is clear that many Islamic leaders condone via their interpretation of Islam what the terrorists are doing.

that is THE most ignorant, idiotic thing i've heard. not that you will understand, or care enough to even open that bear trap of a mind long enough to educate yourself but:

AT NO POINT HAS IT BEEN THE OFFICIAL POSITION OF MUSLIMS OR THE ISLAMIC FAITH THAT TERRORISTS WERE JUSTIFIED OR FREE TO TERRORIZE.

as for the little kid molesters... obviously you've never heard of ones who believe they ARE justified, who think the bible condones it (IT DOES NOT) and they can pluck the verses out of context and twist it to mean what they want to convey; still doesnt make their claims REAL.

i guess you also havent heard how the church covered up their CRIMES that damaged MANY lives... moving the little kid molesters to different churches, paying off families to shut up, etc. if that isnt putting the seal of approval on it i dont know what is! they should have turned them in and saw to it they were punished! but that would mean a financial loss to the church and we all know that is worth much more than mental and physical health of children because in our society children are disposable... but thats another topic. why is it priests are not allowed to marry? its not commanded of God, it's the church, afraid it wouldn't keep it's riches if there were divorces and heirs, but they caused a whole new set of problems = lawsuits and children harmed.

you are living in your tunnel-vision world, glued to the tv and being spoon-fed garbage and you're slurping it up like it's a banquet.

wake up, shake those crumbs off your dirty t-shirt and sweatpants, put on some shoes, take a walk to your local library and read a little. go to your nearest food pantry and offer your time and money. is there an elderly or ill person in your neighborhood who could use some help with their lawn? or could use someone to help them get groceries into their home?

instead of filling your life with IGNORANCE and HATE how about trying to MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE?????

LOL you're that grouchy old man in the neighborhood everyone hates arent you? or maybe that's your future, if youre not careful....

Edited by nab

if you gave your info (receipt #s, full name, etc) to anyone on VJ under the guise that they would "help" you through the immigration journey with his inside contacts (like his sister at USCIS) ... please contact OLUInquiries@dhs.gov, and go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact to report anything suspicious. Contact your congressman and senator's offices as well.

How exactly does one stop someone from claiming their actions are in the name of whatever they want to say it is in the name of? Many's the killer who claims they must kill because 'god' tells them to. Should christians feel responsible for these deaths because the killer claims them in the name of god? Or can they not rightly claim that no matter what the killer says, his actions are simply totally against christian doctrine and therefore christianity has nothing to do with it?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .