EXOTIC

fraud prevention control

4 posts in this topic

All Immigrant and K-1/K-3 Visa Revocation cases are forwarded to the Fraud Detection Unit. You will not receive the visa if DHS concurs with the Conofs reasons for revocation and denies a subsequent rebuttal by the petitioner....otherwise it will be rerouted back to the embassy. If DHS concurs as in the below quoted text one will be informed of the intent to revoke and allow the petitioner to rebut the grounds for revocation.

8. When a petition is returned to DHS, if DHS concurs with the

officer''s recommendation, DHS regulations require DHS/BCIS to

provide the petitioner notice of intent to revoke, and to allow

the petitioner an opportunity to rebut the grounds for

revocation.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/laws/telegrams/telegrams_1388.html

One finding themself in this situation should retain legal councel so as to best argue against this decision.

Lorelle

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Is the fraud prevention control means you don't have any chance to get your visa?

what confuses me, why she asked me to get document that i need to give it to the consul. Once I have that document just call her and she will schedule me again.

Then the way you worded your initial post was incorrect :) You were asking if it goes to Fraud Prevention Unit and if you would have no chance of a visa being granted, which is what I responded with.

Simply.......Do as they ask, submit the requested document :) All the best to you

Lorelle

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.