Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

fiancee is pregnant; letter of consent

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada

hello everyone

my fiancee is pregnant and i need to wright a letter of consent that states i am aware of pregnancy, and im the father. can somebody please help me wright this or how to start it.


To whom this may concern,

I (name) am aware that my fiance (name) is pregnant of my child and is due to give birth(date issued by doctor)

unless they ask for paternity proof or dna which i doubt they will something along those lines should be good :)

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand


do i have to get it notarized?

1) You probably should get it notarized.

2) More importantly than you being the father is to state in the letter that you are aware she is pregnant and you continue to support her request for the K-1 fiancee visa.

Naturalization N-400

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...