John+Lourdelie

Question about mailing I-129F package

4 posts in this topic

When I mail my I-129F package to the Texas Lock-box, should I use the PO Box address or the physical address if I want proof of receipt?

Thanks, John

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

John, I'm gonna answer your question without an answer. :) I mailed mine to the Lewisville location (Since I was using "Express" mail through USPS). It arrived the next day before 11am, and was forwarded to the Dallas location and signed by B McBride by the next day. A few others have done that too. Can't say if it is proper to send it to the Dallas address or not. Sorry.

May 2010 Visited Cynthia in the Philippines
08/10/2010 I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX address (used Express Mail via USPS)
08/12/2010 Arrived at Dallas location and signed by B McBride
08/14/2010 NOA1 (via txt message & email)
08/17/2010 Touched (check clears)
08/18/2010 Receive NOA1 hardcopy
Nov 2010 Visited Cynthia in the Philippines...Hoping my next visit will be to bring her back with me...
01/26/2011 On January 26, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). (NOA2
02/03/2011 Received NOA2 hard copy in mail
03/28/2011 Interview Date scheduled
03/17/2011 Interview Cancelled by SLEC due to "possible" findings on x-ray
03/25/2011 Skin test negative, smear test negative for TB, BUT still mandatory sputum test delay 8 Weeks
05/17/2011 Sputum results NEGATIVE Whoohoo...but I think the x-ray results need some work or some better way of detecting it
06/01/2011 Interview and VISA APPROVED!!!!
06/08/2011 Visa Received!!!
06/13/2011 USA Bound!!!
06/14/2011 Reunited smile.png
07/23/2011 Married

10/12/2012 I-485 and EAD

12/10/2012 Biometrics/Fingerprints

12/24/2012 EAD card arrives

06/26/2013 filed Service Request

08/21/2013 AOS approved

08/29/2013 10 YEAR Green Cards Delivered!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Paraguay
Timeline

I plan on following the KISS program, and send it as suggested by the website. Dallas for USPS, Lewisville for all others. Confirmation of delivery or not. :thumbs:

Paraguay2010076-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.