Heart-Broken

I want to Divorce my Husband & back to Phils.

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hello VJ's

I need somes advise :

I arrived here in US using K1 & my son K2 ( 4yr.old ) last Feb.2010 & married last April 2010 of US citizen ( Amerkano )

My husband have live in partner died 2005.

Were always arguing for somes reason and im so tired of that .

Because :

1. He control im using long distance to phils. & use his cellphone but i cant complain that until now he still paying the cellphone bill of the girl.

2. Im upset coz i dont have rights to complain coz its his money whoever he wants to spent ?

3. Is that right that he dont want to tell me anything?

4. Im asking him how much everymonth he pay the car insurance of a girl but he answer me he dont know.

5. I dont have peace of mind coz he lie to me many times ( hard to forgive & forget )

6. He lie that the girl goes to school coz of govt. but i found out in his check that he issue full payment.

7. He lie that he buy a car for the girl coz of his dad money left him before died 2009 but when we discuss about his money of his bank he say that he use to buy a car of the girl ( different statement ).

8. He plan to spent xmas at Phils. but he complain that expensive but later i found out he use his money for the girl car.

9. Makes me cry that he always defend the girl than me.

10. His mad if i tell him to remove all the stuff of his died live in partner becoz until now he keep .

11. Until now were not yet process the AOS he say later later .

12. If he have plan he dont want to share with me & his angry if i have lots of questions.

13. Everytime we argue his always telling me go home ( its realy hurt for me )but he dont want to get me a tickets back if i say yes i want too.

14. If we decide to go back Phils. who can help us ?

15. If im married here means im automatic married also in Phils. ?

16. How true that if im go back Phils. someday hard for me to enter the US again coz of my records ?

If your in my part ....do you want to try the relationship work ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

duplicate thread closed

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.