I AM NOT THAT GUY

Thoughtcrime: D.C. Reporter Suspended for Accurate Report on BP’s Donations to Obama

33 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

WJLA-TV, a Washington, D.C. ABC affiliate, suspended reporter Doug McKelway following his alleged “partisan” comments at a liberal rally on Capitol Hill marking the three-month anniversary of the Gulf oil spill. Video of the broadcast tells a different story:

Apparently facts are now “partisan.”

http://bigjournalism.com/rbluey/2010/08/11/thoughtcrime-d-c-reporter-suspended-for-accurate-report-on-bps-donations-to-obama/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Obama is basicallly revolting. No wonder all the oil "disappeared" What a joke this guy is.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It means you should take off the partisan blinders and accept that much, if not all of the broadcast news media in the US is rubbish.

The question was can we bash this new media outlet like Fos is bashedby the leftist

on VJ the biggest is Steve

of course all media outles have their views and in order to see the big picture your news source should come from different outlets so you can determine the BS from the truth.

There's a reason Fox picks up more flak than anyone else. Not only are they often full of ###### but they also deliver it with such hate and self righteousness (even when they know they're lying, twisting facts or just fear mongering) it's repulsive to watch.

There's also a reason you won't drum up much of the same for liberal biased news shows, as Sofiyya so eloquently stated - nobody watches them lol

Edited by KaiserD
mooglesmall2-1-1.jpgDelicioussig.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

There's a reason Fox picks up more flak than anyone else. Not only are they often full of ###### but they also deliver it with such hate and self righteousness (even when they know they're lying, twisting facts or just fear mongering) it's repulsive to watch.

There's also a reason you won't drum up much of the same for liberal biased news shows, as Sofiyya so eloquently stated - nobody watches them lol

Darn it.

I wanted a media bashing of the liberal media

But seriously maybe because hey all watch Fox because it really isnt as you stated. Just your own opinion becasue they will not report the way you want them to.

Edited by evli1966

Darn it.

I wanted a media bashing of the liberal media

But seriously maybe because hey all watch Fox because it really isnt as you stated. Just your own opinion becasue they will not report the way you want them to.

No, it really is. Of course I don't approve of them because the way I want the news reported is to tell me facts, just facts. No right or left bias just things as they happened so I can make up my own mind. I don't want deliberately edited snippets, or twisting or lack of reporting of something a democrat or republican did wrong. And no randomly exploding vans!

Not even the BBC does this, they might provide more even coverage but their use of flowery adjectives by their reporters is still asserting a subtle influence that I don't want to hear.

I'm not going to say Fox news isnt right because it is but your description sounds like nothing more than word of mouth. Do you actually watch fox news or are you a victim of selective youtube clips.

Edited by _Simpson_

I'm not going to say Fox news isnt right because it is but your description sounds like nothing more than word of mouth. Do you actually watch it or are you a victim of youtube clips.

There's a special place that practically makes a living off of pointing out Fox's inconsistencies. In fact without Fox I'd say it would be dead in the water :P

If you figure out what it is, I bet you will be shaking your head going "I hate that self righteous ####### he isn't funny at all" :lol:

There's a special place that practically makes a living off of pointing out Fox's inconsistencies. In fact without Fox I'd say it would be dead in the water :P

If you figure out what it is, I bet you will be shaking your head going "I hate that self righteous ####### he isn't funny at all" :lol:

Yes there is no shortage of people who got videos. A lot of them on youtube take them out of context and really dont give you a feel for what was going on at the time.