Mags

UK B!tches Unite!

670 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I love the smell of skunk. :luv:

Oh, my. Ages since I've popped into VJ, and of course you WOULD say something like this. :lol:

How is everyone? We're finally getting ready to get hubster's citizenship, so I need VJ again.

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Oh, my. Ages since I've popped into VJ, and of course you WOULD say something like this. :lol:

How is everyone? We're finally getting ready to get hubster's citizenship, so I need VJ again.

That's what YOU say <_<

I think you've relapsed and come back for more unadulterated wackiness ;)

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Wish I could. :(

Situation is still ongoing and the levels of utter incompetence and mutual CYA-ness involved are simply staggering.

Suffice to say I don't recall ever being this angry with this many people before.

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Pooky, I hope things are a bit better today.

In other news, we have finally gotten around to gathering the documents to complete the hubster's naturalization application. We should have done this last year, but it seemed like we had nothing but time and didn't want to incur the expense. Now there is a very good possibility my job will be transferred to London next year, so we've got to get moving! I don't want to have to deal with USCIS ever again! With any luck, we'll mail the packet out later this week and endure having our life placed in a CREATE at the mercy of USCIS! laughing.gif

Timeline

Pooky, I hope things are a bit better today.

Better? I'm the one cooking dinner, this evening. :blush:

What do you think?

If you get moved to London, then you can both become dual citizens. :thumbs: Sometimes you just gotta look at the upside. ;)

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: Timeline

That's awesome that Joyce and Crumpet met!

In other news, we have finally gotten around to gathering the documents to complete the hubster's naturalization application. We should have done this last year, but it seemed like we had nothing but time and didn't want to incur the expense. Now there is a very good possibility my job will be transferred to London next year, so we've got to get moving! I don't want to have to deal with USCIS ever again! With any luck, we'll mail the packet out later this week and endure having our life placed in a CREATE at the mercy of USCIS! laughing.gif

That is awesome!!!! (jealous)

iagree.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.