milimelo

N400 August 2010 Filers

314 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Cool, right behind you SirLancelot. Mailed mine on 8/17 and they received it on 8/19 so today my check should clear the bank! I had noticed it seemed they were averaging business 5 days from receiving application to cashing a check! And another 3-5 business days to send out email notification and mail NOA! :dance:

we are nuts sat watching the email and mail box for a day here and a day there.

The elation only lasts 24 hours after we receive something good and then we start the anxiety trip again for the next stage

Makes me wonder how we keep from going under...

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

-------------------------------------------------------

Instructions for adding/updating yourself (or assisting others) to this list:

1. DO NOT DELETE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.

2. Please make sure you are using Rich Text Editor as your message setting.

3. Click "Reply" on the most recent/updated posting version of this list.

4. Remove the "Quote Coding" at the top and bottom of the list.

5. Always use [Courier New] Font and font size [2]

6. Red Font="I'm A United States Citizen"!

**For more detailed instructions with screen-shots "CLICK HERE"**

=============================

N-400: August 2010 Applicants

=============================

======================================

USCIS Dallas/Lewisville, Texas Lockbox

======================================

UserName............Sent.....ChkCashd...eNOA....NOALtr....RFE...Biometric...IntLtr....Interview....Oath......FieldOffice

derekkj.............08/03/10...08/11/10...08/12/10..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--.....Washington, DC

TracyTN...........08/20/10...--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--.....Memphis, TN

================================

USCIS Phoenix, Arizona Lockbox

================================

UserName.........Sent.....ChkCashd....eNOA..........NOALtr.....RFE....Biometric...IntLtr...Intview....Oath....FieldOffice

B&P .............08/02/10....08/06/10...08/06/10.....--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--...Milwaukee, WI

kobeya..........08/06/10....--/--/--...--/--/--.....--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--...San Francisco, CA

saywhat.........08/09/10....08/13/10...08/15/10.....08/19/10..08/18/10..09/02/10..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--...Yakima, WA

Bigbear...........08/12/10...08/21/10...08/20/10.....08/23/10..08/25/10..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--...Detroit, MI

SirLancelot.....08/16/10....08/24/10...--/--/--.....--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--../--/--..--/--/--...San Jose, CA

ZQT3344.........08/17/10....--/--/--...--/--/--.....--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--...St. Louis, MO

===========================================================================

USCIS Lincoln, Nebraska Lockbox (Filing Under 319b, 328, or 329 of the INA)

===========================================================================

UserName............Sent.....ChkCashd...eNOA...NOALtr....RFE..Biometric...Int Ltr...Intview...Oath......FieldOffice

missy0090.........08/14/10..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--..--/--/--

Edited by zqt3344

Timeline

Wow so you are overseas! Keep us updated, this is new one, you must get to file as soon as you like after marrying US citizen. Not sure how your timeline will be affected doing it that way or being overseas, it may go faster than normal compared to us filing inside USA, maybe someone else on here knows about this type of filing or can offer you some tips or advice. Either way keep us updated. Good luck. :thumbs:

i got my receipt number from the USCIS hotline ^_^ they just entered it yesterday and the lady from the USCIS military hotline told me they haven't even mailed off the NOA1 yet.

But i know when we did the K-1 journey, that was how hubby got our receipt number, so u can just call them and ask ^_^ even if u ask the nonmilitary USCIS hotline

when i called to get my n400 receipt# they asked me for

1) Alien #

2)first&last name

3)and date of birth

i tried looking it up on the website right away, my thing wasn't to be found so i called them again and I was told that for n400s the website isn't very reliable sometimes because it doesn't get updated right away.

she did tell me though average n400 takes 4-9 months..

so i'm praying we get thru it sooner since we're doing 319b, and there's this thing that we have to be here for at least 1 yr after the citizenship T_T

Timeline

YES! DAH! so true, you said it all! And are so right, it is obessive and complusive to log on and check this stuff, makes me wonder how anyone in previous years stood it and did this without all these email updates or online accounts to look at or 800 number info lines or whatever. It is bad enough right now. We are all just so sick and tired of the hassle of filing all that paperwork, I bet I have about 12 inches or more of all the copies and originals of supporting documents and all the applications I have filed in past 3-4 years! Be so glad to shred it or throw away after this phase! :dance:

we are nuts sat watching the email and mail box for a day here and a day there.

The elation only lasts 24 hours after we receive something good and then we start the anxiety trip again for the next stage

Makes me wonder how we keep from going under...

Timeline

UPDATE to our August timeline:

I added some extras for us to view and look at, put in the email notification date under eNOA column, added the RFE column since that seems to be a trend now with USCIS so we could all track it. Also changed fingerprints to Biometric heading for that date in column. Also changed the NOA to NOALtr, meaning paper NOA we get in regular postal mail. Thought it would be more helpful and relfective of what our current N400 filing process looks like now with this new email notification feature and the RFE letter USCIS is using now quite often.

Filed: Other Timeline

i got my receipt number from the USCIS hotline ^_^ they just entered it yesterday and the lady from the USCIS military hotline told me they haven't even mailed off the NOA1 yet.

But i know when we did the K-1 journey, that was how hubby got our receipt number, so u can just call them and ask ^_^ even if u ask the nonmilitary USCIS hotline

when i called to get my n400 receipt# they asked me for

1) Alien #

2)first&last name

3)and date of birth

i tried looking it up on the website right away, my thing wasn't to be found so i called them again and I was told that for n400s the website isn't very reliable sometimes because it doesn't get updated right away.

she did tell me though average n400 takes 4-9 months..

so i'm praying we get thru it sooner since we're doing 319b, and there's this thing that we have to be here for at least 1 yr after the citizenship T_T

I'm ok. Online image posted. But no number that looks like a NOA number. It's ok. I'm pretty sure the NAO will arrive by this Saturday. :)

AOS I-485

07/10/07 - Sent I-485 via USPS Priority Mail to Chicago Lockbox

07/23/07 - Received NOA1 in my home mailbox

08/13/07 - Received ASC Biometrics Appointment Letter in my home mailbox

08/31/07 - USCIS mailed out Appointment letter with Postmark Date 8/31/07

09/04/07 - Received actual Appointment Letter (Interivew Date 10/30/07)

09/06/07 - Completed Biometrics Appointment at local ASC

10/30/07 - Scheduled AOS Interview Appointment - Approved

I-751

08/13/09 - Sent I-751 to CSC

08/17/09 - Receipt date of NOA

09/16/09 - Biometrics

09/17/09 - "Touched"

12/15/09 - Card production ordered

12/17/09 - Approval notice sent

12/21/09 - Received 10-Year GC and Welcome Letter

N-400

08/16/10 - Sent N-400 to AZ Lockbox via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation

08/18/10 - USPS Confirms delivery: August 18, 2010, 9:57 am, PHOENIX, AZ 85036

08/24/10 - Check #501 for $675 cleared my account @ 11:20 pm EDT

08/27/10 - Received NOA dated 8/23/10 with a Priority date of 8/18/10

09/07/10 - Received Biometric RFE dated 9/3/10 -- Fingerprint apt. schedule 10/1/10

10/01/10 - Fingerprint Appointment-- Completed

10/09/10 - Received Interview Appointment Letter dated 10/6/10 for scheduled interview on 11/09/10

11/09/10 - Interview Passed

11/18/10 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

YES! DAH! so true, you said it all! And are so right, it is obessive and complusive to log on and check this stuff, makes me wonder how anyone in previous years stood it and did this without all these email updates or online accounts to look at or 800 number info lines or whatever. It is bad enough right now. We are all just so sick and tired of the hassle of filing all that paperwork, I bet I have about 12 inches or more of all the copies and originals of supporting documents and all the applications I have filed in past 3-4 years! Be so glad to shred it or throw away after this phase! :dance:

I left all my files in england once i got the GC stamp in my passport.

Then I told my daughter to burn em all !

My only data is scanned files on the computer, USCIS fillable pdf's and scanned images of my visas and GC and driver's license and ss card and passport etc etc. I have 5 backups though on external drives and dvd's in different places. Even a scan of my speeding ticket and payment receipt !

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

No check cleared yet for me second time I checked this morning! AHAH I am looosing it like saywhat said we all would! AHAH

So USCIS does not give you a case number in the email notification they send out? We still have to wait for letter in mail NOA1 to look at to get our case number to then track online? :wacko:

I'm ok. Online image posted. But no number that looks like a NOA number. It's ok. I'm pretty sure the NAO will arrive by this Saturday. :)

Timeline

No check cleared yet for me second time I checked this morning! AHAH I am looosing it like saywhat said we all would! AHAH

So USCIS does not give you a case number in the email notification they send out? We still have to wait for letter in mail NOA1 to look at to get our case number to then track online? :wacko:

yes they put the case number in the email and text

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I am so ready to delete it all or burn it all or shred it all over lock it away and never ever have to worry about collecting that stuff again and opening up all my private personal information to Big Brother US Government, made me think I was back in Soviet Union dealing with SBU! I never dreamed a free democracy country would require or want so much like USA does, oh well, way that it works just glad it is almost done! :star:

I left all my files in england once i got the GC stamp in my passport.

Then I told my daughter to burn em all !

My only data is scanned files on the computer, USCIS fillable pdf's and scanned images of my visas and GC and driver's license and ss card and passport etc etc. I have 5 backups though on external drives and dvd's in different places. Even a scan of my speeding ticket and payment receipt !

Timeline

I am so ready to delete it all or burn it all or shred it all over lock it away and never ever have to worry about collecting that stuff again and opening up all my private personal information to Big Brother US Government, made me think I was back in Soviet Union dealing with SBU! I never dreamed a free democracy country would require or want so much like USA does, oh well, way that it works just glad it is almost done! :star:

get ready for iris recognition within the next 10 years. No passport or driver's license required - jut look at the scanner pen. All data in our data banks from birth onwards. The speed police can even see your school grades and medical records. Total integration.

never happen ?

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Great, thanks for input. I was hoping my check would clear today, and by friday or sooner I would get an email notice they received it! And by next week NOA in mail and by end of August next week the biometric letter for that appointment and hopefully sometime in 10-15th or sooner in Sept, then wait for interview letter and hope by Oct 15-30 interview and oath by Oct 30-Nov 15! I know wishful thinking but it feels so good to dream about it! I mean why not as fast as they are moving it seems now processing this stuff a 90 day period or less seems quite possible now. :dance::whistle:

yes they put the case number in the email and text

Timeline

That is frightening and scary. I know they are pushing that agenda hard in Western Europe and especially in England. And now when you visit London, there are all these security cameras at every exit or entry point and all over the damn place watching everything you do. Of course it is in all other cities and countries of western Europe popping up in EU. And what about face regcognition along with the eye pupil stuff. Creepy. And it is getting to that point in certain USA cities I notice also, just more covertly, you know they cannot violate citizens constitutional rights. AHHA I make me laugh. AHHA Honestly there is too much on the internet available that should not be, and the governments have too much personal private information on us all anyway we just do not realize it and it only seems to get worse, like they want to tag us with RFID chips like a cow now under our skin, it is so bizarre, I will never do it, avoid it at all costs. :help:

get ready for iris recognition within the next 10 years. No passport or driver's license required - jut look at the scanner pen. All data in our data banks from birth onwards. The speed police can even see your school grades and medical records. Total integration.

never happen ?

Timeline

Great, thanks for input. I was hoping my check would clear today, and by friday or sooner I would get an email notice they received it! And by next week NOA in mail and by end of August next week the biometric letter for that appointment and hopefully sometime in 10-15th or sooner in Sept, then wait for interview letter and hope by Oct 15-30 interview and oath by Oct 30-Nov 15! I know wishful thinking but it feels so good to dream about it! I mean why not as fast as they are moving it seems now processing this stuff a 90 day period or less seems quite possible now. :dance::whistle:

The speed of my application is irrelevant as I can't do the oath by law until after November 5 - my GC anniversary

It will be nice to clear the hurdles so quickly but then I will be in limbo until november

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Never thought of what you mention, good point. I wonder so basically we have to wait until the day of or a date after our 2 yr GC approval issue date before we can be interviewed? Or can we do the interview ahead of that date but just have to wait until after that date to take the oath? Or does it matter since we were allowed to file 90 days in advance of our GC issue date and 3 yrs after being married to US citizen? Now you got me thinking what ifs? :innocent:

The speed of my application is irrelevant as I can't do the oath by law until after November 5 - my GC anniversary

It will be nice to clear the hurdles so quickly but then I will be in limbo until november

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.