chicago bears

Can we start on PCC once with paid IV fees?

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

I am paying the IV processing fess of 404 and I would like to know that if my spouse can start PCC processing based on the paid receipt. If not, please help me with the documents and the step required for PCC processing.

Timeline

Yes you can start the PCC processing. It is probably a good idea to look into getting help with the PCCs, such as a family friend or an agent.

CR-1 Visa Was Approved :-)

Entry Date to USA: 2/3/2011

12-10-2012 - Sent off I-751 packet visa USPS

I751 Was approved - 10 Year GC was granted

N-400 Progress

4/10/2014: Package Mailed
4/11/2014: Package Received
4/14/2014: Notice Date
x/x/2014: Biometrics appointment

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

DUDE! process PCC NOW! you should have started a long time ago. Best of luck friend!

Zeban is soooo correct, start ASAP, some countries it can take a long while to obtain. Also check with embassy of where interview will take place, most accept them 6 months to 1 year old, but NEVER take any chances in this immigration process, read, read, read.

Best wishes on your journey.

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

Zeban is soooo correct, start ASAP, some countries it can take a long while to obtain. Also check with embassy of where interview will take place, most accept them 6 months to 1 year old, but NEVER take any chances in this immigration process, read, read, read.

Best wishes on your journey.

Hey Paris Heart (Amr's Queen), I got you. Very surprised to see you here. Keep posting as you did terrifically in the past!

Your old friend

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hey Paris Heart (Amr's Queen), I got you. Very surprised to see you here. Keep posting as you did terrifically in the past!

Your old friend

Loto

Hugs to you my old, old VJ friend. Okay back to business. :)

Timeline

Hello,

I am paying the IV processing fess of 404 and I would like to know that if my spouse can start PCC processing based on the paid receipt. If not, please help me with the documents and the step required for PCC processing.

If beneficiary lives in baroda, than for local pcc it will take around 2 weeks. Another 2 weeks for Passport PCC. (which is hard to get because you won't have interview letter or checklist letter at this point from NVC, and dillema is that you will have to first submit DS-230 with all supporting docuemnts including passport PCC. So my advise is to, don't apply for passport pcc at this point, just send out everything with DS-230 but include a cover letter that stats that you were unable to obtain pcc at this point....once nvc will look at all documents, they will issue checklist letter of missing docuemnts (pcc)...take this letter to passport office and get your PASSPORT PCC.....good luck.

Edited by kruz_patz

Atlanta, GA (MM-DD-YYYY)
I-130 (IR-1) TIMELINE [MUMBAI CONSULATE]
07-02-2020 - I-130 SENT
06-01-2021 - APPROVED

NVC
06-06-2021 - Recevied NVC case no. - case entered into nvc's system

06-08-2021 - AOS fee
06-08-2021 - IV fee
07-05-2021 - IV & AOS documents submitted online

07-19-2021 - received message from NVC about case can not be processed unless all civil documents are submitted (was missing police clearance)

08-12-2021 - submitted police clearance certificate - which was last document submitted to NVC

11-05-2021 - Case completed at NVC - DQ

03-31-2022 - Interview letter received

04-28-2022 - Interview date at mumbai embassy

Timeline

If beneficiary lives in baroda, than for local pcc it will take around 2 weeks. Another 2 weeks for Passport PCC. (which is hard to get because you won't have interview letter or checklist letter at this point from NVC, and dillema is that you will have to first submit DS-230 with all supporting docuemnts including passport PCC. So my advise is to, don't apply for passport pcc at this point, just send out everything with DS-230 but include a cover letter that stats that you were unable to obtain pcc at this point....once nvc will look at all documents, they will issue checklist letter of missing docuemnts (pcc)...take this letter to passport office and get your PASSPORT PCC.....good luck.

That was my thought too until this. She was able to take her coverletter from her AOS bill and apply for the PCC. Its worth a try to get it, worst case is the guard doesnt let you in the building and you have to go back home. I think its well worth the trouble if its able to save you an RFE.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/269013-bani-are-you-there-to-give-suggestions-to-gujrat-india-pcc-information/page__view__findpost__p__4122929

Edited by TheJesal

Blah.

Timeline

No that is not true.

You can get the Passport PCC by showing them the cover letter which you get after you pay the AOS bill.

Folks from Gujarat please get aware on this and not waste your time waiting for the RFE to get the PCC.

Edited by ak205

CR-1 -- California Service Center -- Mumbai Consulate, India

16th March 2010: I130 sent
25th March 2010: NOA1 Received
23rd July 2010: I130 Approved
Your I-130 was approved in 120 days from your NOA1 date.

30th July 2010: NVC Received
14th Sept 2010: Case complete at NVC
22nd Oct 2010: Interview date assigned
19th Nov 2010: Interview at 7:30 A.M IST APPROVED

Passport with visa in hand on the same day.

N400 Sent: 31st Oct 2013

NOA1: Nov 4th 2013

Letter for Biometrics recievied with Appt on 12/09/2013: Nov 18th 2013

Biometrics done: Nov 22nd 2013

In line for Interview: Dec 27th 2013

Interview letter received: May 24th 2014

Interview Date: June 26th 2014

Oath Date: November 23rd (After numerous calls and Info pass inquiries to USCIS)

US Passport received: December 12th 2014

Filed for Parents - IR5

NOA1: April 2nd 2015

NOA2: August 19th 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.