5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi guys how r u??

Its sound like good that NVC predict someone PD.

Now its mean JAN2002 will get current in MARCH OR APRIL visa bullettin...

we are not sure how much they will move from JAN2002.??

GOOD LUCK GUYS keep forum update.

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

MY PD 18 OCT 2001 F4

Did anyone recd Interview Letter...???

Kindly update..

Still u not get IL means only 2 weeks movement?

Let's hop u get il in week

Timeline

Today My sister informed me that we are getting the VISA by May 2014 as advised by NVC. My PD is 07 Feb 2002.

Lucky! Nvc never comments on visa bulletin movement..hope so ur sure..cause thid sounds big hope..make it sure exactly eht tlk they had!

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today My sister informed me that we are getting the VISA by May 2014 as advised by NVC. My PD is 07 Feb 2002.

i was busy in my alevels................

how can nvc tell this sort of information ? ? ? They never tell anything related future of PD.................

So Ikabirul, are u sure ? ? U talked to nvc by yourself ? ?

Jolly what do u think ??????????

waiting for reples guyz

Timeline

how can nvc tell this sort of information ? ? ? They never tell anything related future of PD.................

waiting for reples guyz

yeah he is saying correct ......... :)

Timeline

i forgot to mention one thing...

that is as you said that you were advised by nvc!

does that mean you called to nvc or you consulted any other source e.g websites!??

how can you say that ???

is he your aquaintance or friend??

yeah he is saying correct ......... smile.png

how can you say that???

is he your aquaintance or a friend??? :P

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

waiting for reples guyz

Hi

I am also surprised to hear that NVC is telling like so which they don't do. How ever my sister confirm me that NVC gave such prediction. Lets see what is coming in months.

Timeline

Hi

I am also surprised to hear that NVC is telling like so which they don't do. How ever my sister confirm me that NVC gave such prediction. Lets see what is coming in months.

Thats great news we have been waiting for a long time........ I tried calling nvc many times but their operators were busy so there was no response........... When did your sister call nvc???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.