5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Hi how could he get the letter that early...is f4 not June 01?

As far I know NVC already sent the Choice of Agent till August 2002 and right now all applicants are documentary qualified and waiting in the queue for VISA numbers available. And you know the last retrogression in Jan 2011.

Sending new COA means that NVC is ready to process new applications; and these applications processing will be completed by issuing VISA by next 6 months. Below steps will take place within six months:

1. COA confirmation

2. AOS submission

3 IV fee generation

4. VISA fee and Documents submission

5. If any discepencies then rectify

6. Documentary qualified and will wait for visa number

7. Receive packet IV for interview.

So we can assume that till August 2002 PD Applicants will get the VISA soon by coming 6 months and F4 will move fast.....

Timeline

As far I know NVC already sent the Choice of Agent till August 2002 and right now all applicants are documentary qualified and waiting in the queue for VISA numbers available. And you know the last retrogression in Jan 2011.

Sending new COA means that NVC is ready to process new applications; and these applications processing will be completed by issuing VISA by next 6 months. Below steps will take place within six months:

1. COA confirmation

2. AOS submission

3 IV fee generation

4. VISA fee and Documents submission

5. If any discepencies then rectify

6. Documentary qualified and will wait for visa number

7. Receive packet IV for interview.

So we can assume that till August 2002 PD Applicants will get the VISA soon by coming 6 months and F4 will move fast.....

But I have a little doubt on alainbracho as he mentioned in the post that NVC replied him that COA was pending from Dec 2012 then how come others are not getting the COA. unsure.png

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

But I have a little doubt on alainbracho as he mentioned in the post that NVC replied him that COA was pending from Dec 2012 then how come others are not getting the COA. unsure.png

for sure..his pd is sep,2002 and f4 ...he recieved his COA......m sure...

Timeline

for sure..his pd is sep,2002 and f4 ...he recieved his COA......m sure...

Please check alainbracho statement in the forum:

" I was suprised too, i Thought that i have to wait a least one more year, but i called NVC and after 30 minutes waiting the operator told me that my case was ready on December 15, 2012 for further processing....."

Then my question is why Jolly you are not getting the COA for more than 8 months if his statement is true..... there is something wrong.

Timeline

Please check alainbracho statement in the forum:

" I was suprised too, i Thought that i have to wait a least one more year, but i called NVC and after 30 minutes waiting the operator told me that my case was ready on December 15, 2012 for further processing....."

Then my question is why Jolly you are not getting the COA for more than 8 months if his statement is true..... there is something wrong.

hi..i talked that guy..he told me that his pd is sep,22,2002 and F4......he got his COA yesterday.....so i think if he is right then visa bulletin dates will move fast for F4 in the coming months for sure......

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi jolly

I have a question for you my pd is nov 2005 what are the chances what do you think how long would it will take to get interview approximately

Also another thing if cir bill passes as I mention my pd date do I have to go under merit system or not

I think cir bill merit system are for ppls who have pd after 2005 mean starting jan 1st 2006 so what do u think do we have to go though merit point or simple backlog please do reply

Thanks

Timeline

Hi jolly

I have a question for you my pd is nov 2005 what are the chances what do you think how long would it will take to get interview approximately

Also another thing if cir bill passes as I mention my pd date do I have to go under merit system or not

I think cir bill merit system are for ppls who have pd after 2005 mean starting jan 1st 2006 so what do u think do we have to go though merit point or simple backlog please do reply

Thanks

hi,

i thk u will get ur visa in 2016 or in 2017 without CIR..but if they will pass CIR then u will get ur visa very soon ....new CIR bill will reduce backlogs and your PD will also fall under that backlog reduction...hopefully CIR will pass in the coming 2-3 months....

Timeline

Hi all

My PD is mar 2002 F4 & documentarily qualified since may 2011.

Recently i have received an email from NVC containing link of interview preperation. Does anybody of this forum got this kind of email before interview letter? If, then after getting this email how much time required for getting I/L? If anybody of this forum have this information pls. share.

Timeline

Hi all

My PD is mar 2002 F4 & documentarily qualified since may 2011.

Recently i have received an email from NVC containing link of interview preperation. Does anybody of this forum got this kind of email before interview letter? If, then after getting this email how much time required for getting I/L? If anybody of this forum have this information pls. share.

goods news....what is written in that email..i thk u must cal to nvc ......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.