5,848 posts in this topic

To: Roshan Bano

Be patient, sometimes they schedule interviews based on capacity to receive X number of persons at the consulate. You must write to nvcinquiry@state.gov to get a written answer. This would take around 5 to 10 days. Best of luck......

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

My interview was on 3rd july... interview had gone nice...they took our passports after asking few questions like ...who has filed ur case? what is her spouse name? what she is doing? when she last time came to india? show me the pics ... have you ever been to usa?

then the interpreter told us that "you can go to home, in courier passports will come" ...but i am worried coz generally in 2-3 working days people get their passports ...but still i have not received anything...and when i tracked on vfs-india @mumbai website ...it shows that "our passport is under process at US consulate/embassy" ...Anyone have idea when should i receive my passport so that i can fly as soon as possible

Timeline

my name is removed when i got first letter in june 2010

then i paid 404$ fees through lawyer at last in august 2010.(livaos cond comb ****)

can mumbai consulate refuse to child about 21 or above.

i want to know which documents related to cspa approved age bring in interview.

My link

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

my name is removed when i got first letter in june 2010

then i paid 404$ fees through lawyer at last in august 2010.(livaos cond comb ****)

can mumbai consulate refuse to child about 21 or above.

i want to know which documents related to cspa approved age bring in interview.

My link

print out that calculation , and keep it with u at the time of interview.

and also original birth certificate.

and as u said, u have paid 404$ visa fee, you have done from your side.

now officers(sometimes CO counts sometime indian officer at pre scanning ) at mumbai consulate will count cspa calculation..and they will tell you if you are qualifies for cspa or not.

if you have submitted your ds-230 when your priority date was current , then there is nothing to worry about..

but, dont forget to write detail interview experience ,coz i m also protected by cspa.ok

best of luck :)

Timeline

So i needed a small amount of help. Before that update time. I just got my medical done and cleared at Lilavati Hospital Mumbai they give you the reports next day surprisingly quick.

PCC and all other documents are in place as well.

My only concern..i am not the principal applicant ... i am his son and 24 years now. They ve asked me to pay the fees of 404$ almost 2 years back which i did. The interview letter has my name as well in it as a traveler along with others in the family.

I was wondering how you guys do the CSPA caluclation coz i just needed assurance ill get the visa too. I dont know where to get teh date when immigration petition was approved from.

Timeline

So i needed a small amount of help. Before that update time. I just got my medical done and cleared at Lilavati Hospital Mumbai they give you the reports next day surprisingly quick.

PCC and all other documents are in place as well.

My only concern..i am not the principal applicant ... i am his son and 24 years now. They ve asked me to pay the fees of 404$ almost 2 years back which i did. The interview letter has my name as well in it as a traveler along with others in the family.

I was wondering how you guys do the CSPA caluclation coz i just needed assurance ill get the visa too. I dont know where to get teh date when immigration petition was approved from.

you can get approval date on approval letter...and ultimate decision on cspa will be taken by mumbai consulate.

btw what is your priority date? and when is your interview scheduled ?

dont forget to update the forum after getting approved//and best of luck :) i will wait for your detailed interview experience .

Timeline

my relative confusing to fill out our i-864 and i-864A of sponsor and co-sponsor(his son).

i want to know they filled all i-864 form seperately for beneficiary and beneficiary's sons and husband.

we are 4 members got schedule for interview.

can anyone instruct me how they filled i-864 and with blank field required to put N/A.

if any one have sample of i-864 then send me on this email(abhishekshah92@hotmail.com).

keep faith on me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.