5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

get medical done, asap...in gujrat u can go to Apollo ahmedabad ,gandhinagar ,and surat

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/890/pdfs/PANEL-PHYSICIANS-MUMBAI.pdf

and also apply for local pcc...then apply at PSK for passport clearance certificate...

and get tax returns of 2010 and 2011 of petitioner.and some pics with petitioner.

btw...when you have to for interview in august ?means on which date ?

any derivative applicant over 21 in you petition ?

i m waiting for mu turn :) hopefully get app letter in coming 2-3 months :whistle::pop:

My Interview scheduled it;s on 6th august 2012.

my bro has turned over 21 years.and his name is also in the list.

i heard that rpo (for pcc) office is shifted in baroda.

can i apply pcc from ahmedabad rpo office?

let;s see what happened in intervew.!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

i heard that rpo (for pcc) office is shifted in baroda.

can i apply pcc from ahmedabad rpo office?

let;s see what happened in intervew.!!!

It depends on where u reside.

Districts covered under PSK Ahmedabad 1(Mithakali) and PSK Ahmedabad 2(Vijay Char Rasta) : Banaskantha, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Patan, Ahmedabad, Sabarkantha, Kheda.

Districts covered under PSK Rajkot : Amreli, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surendranagar, Porbandar, Kutch, Junagadh, Diu.

Districts covered under PSK Vadodra : Vadodara, Anand, Panchmahals, Dahod.

Also, just i hav read Latest News for Ahmedabad RPO's it also applies to Vadodara and Rajkot RPO:

Ahmedabad RPO New!

With effect from 25/06/2012, applicants from district Kheda will be served in Passport Seva Kendra's in Ahmedabad ( Ahmedabad 1 & 2). Kindly book your appointment accordingly.

With effect from 18/06/2012, Police Clearance Certificate for USA, Australia & Kuwait will be treated as walk-in and applicants can visit the respective Passport Seva Kendra, as per their postal area jurisdiction, along with relevant set of documents and valid application reference number.

With effect from 18/06/2012, senior citizens above 60 years, children under 5 years along with their parents will be treated as walk-in and these citizens should come to PSK with printed ARN receipt.

Applicants can visit RPO Ahmedabad for enquiry on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays only, identified as enquiry days by RPO in a week.

Applicants applying in Tatkaal have to generate their "Application Reference Number" in Tatkaal and book a prior appointment in Tatkaal category only, which will be released w.e.f. 13/06/2012 at Passport Seva Kendra, Ahmedabad 2 (Vijay Cross Road).

With effect from 28th May, 2012, Applicants visiting passport seva kendra with a valid appointment and have been refused token, due to non-availability of required set of documents can visit the same Passport Seva Kendra as walk-in, once in next 3 working days from the day of appointment for the processing of their application in the same time slot as existing.

Applicants for Police Clearance Certificate of other countries should visit Regional Passport Office, Ahmedabad as walk-in with relevant set of documents and printout of online 'Application Reference Number', further RPO will grant appointment after the review of the same.

Applicants for additional booklet (exhaustion of pages) of passport can visit Passport Seva Kendra(as per the postal area jurisdiction) as walk-in along with relevant set of documents and printout of online 'Application Reference Number'.

With effect from 14th January 2012, appointments are open at 7:30 PM.

@Sachin its Good news for us as Now we dont hav to book appointment at Vadodara PSK....

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

November 14 2013 I-130 Sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 15 2013 I-130 Received at Chicago Lockbox Facility

November 18 2013 Email from USCIS about Petition Acceptance (PD Nov 15 2013)

November 19 2013 I 797 NOA 1 received by mail

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

March 28 2015 Received Hard copy of Transfer Notice from USCIS

March 31 2015 Case Approved by USCIS

April 1 2015 Received Email and Text message for Case Approval

April 4 2015 Received Hard Copy of NOA2 from USCIS

NVC STAGE

April 16 2015 Case received at NVC

April 24 2015 Case Number and IIN received on Call

April 27 2015 Paid AOS Fees and Submitted DS-261

April 29 2015 Welcome Letter from NVC in Email

May 05 2015 DS-261 reviewed over phone

May 06 2015 AOS & Civil Documents sent to NVC

May 07 2015 Documents received at NVC

May 08 2015 Email from NVC to pay IV Fees

June 08 2015 IV PAID

June 10 2015 Submitted DS-260

July 13 2015 Case Completed

July 29 2015 Finally....Got Interview Date

Sep 18 2015 Interview (Approved)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Wonderful to see the next month Visa progress.From the current information,the next month progress is at least 3 weeks.As long as someone's pd is Feb 8th and get interview letter next month,it means the visa bulletin must be Feb 15th.I'm sure about it.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

sachin6878

what do you mean by PSK passport clearance certificate,do we all need this,where do you apply for this,i have never heard of this.Thanks sachin

psk is "Passport Seva Kendra" , government body which issues passport clearance certificate .it is for india.

It looks that we will have more than 2 weeks movement: Please read

Only persons with a priority date earlier than a cut-off date are entitled to allotment of a visa

number. The cut-off dates are the 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd of a month, since VO groups demand

for numbers under these dates. (Priority dates of the first through seventh of a month are grouped

under the 1st, the eighth through the fourteenth under the 8th, etc.)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone !

I am Smit ...My PD 12th jan 2001 ....my interview at mumbai BKC is on 3rd july 2012.

When I Got Visa Call Letter on 8th june then afterwards i had to again do ds-230 part1 , then did medical checkup from apollo Ahmedabad , then Police Verification & Passport Clearance certificate...

I am Waiting for Interview...Pls kishore or anyone who has experienced the interview pls share or email

me at smit_6444@yahoo.com that what type of questions generally do they ask? plus do they(visa officer at mumbai) ask for any other documents? hmm one personal question "can we book airtickets keeping in mind after interview(3rd july) + 3 days for receiving "brown envelope" in courier" i.e. is it safe to fly around 7th july 2012 ...asap as i have to get admission in USA college very URGENT...! Pls anyone help me out !!!

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hello Everyone !

I am Smit ...My PD 12th jan 2001 ....my interview at mumbai BKC is on 3rd july 2012.

When I Got Visa Call Letter on 8th june then afterwards i had to again do ds-230 part1 , then did medical checkup from apollo Ahmedabad , then Police Verification & Passport Clearance certificate...

I am Waiting for Interview...Pls kishore or anyone who has experienced the interview pls share or email

me at smit_6444@yahoo.com that what type of questions generally do they ask? plus do they(visa officer at mumbai) ask for any other documents? hmm one personal question "can we book airtickets keeping in mind after interview(3rd july) + 3 days for receiving "brown envelope" in courier" i.e. is it safe to fly around 7th july 2012 ...asap as i have to get admission in USA college very URGENT...! Pls anyone help me out !!!

kishor and jameshkar has already posted questions on this forum..take a look at that.and vicky 123 will post soon (according to him)

keep 2010. 2011 tax documents ready , and some pics with petitioner .

and i recommend not to confirm air tickets, u can just block it..after getting visa ,you can confirm it...

and as u said , your interview is on 3rd july , they usually ships passports and Mysterious brown envelope to u in 2-3 business days.

and plz share your detailed experience at bkc with us...best of luck .:) u will sure get visa...coz 3rd july is my b'day :P

Timeline

I'm just wondering why do they ask to smit for another ds-230 form wasn't his case completed or what?

Dude... Mumbai embassy wants new DS-230 form before Interview. They want latest Info from Applicants coz due to regression the applicants circumstances may change i.e. Age, Location etc. So they want latest info from Applicants.

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

March 24 2015 Received E Mail and Text Notification about Case transfer to another USCIS Office

NVC STAGE

June 08 2015 IV PAID

Timeline

Smit...can u say from which city do u belong....Ahmedabad, Vadodara or ...???

Also, can u pls describe in detail the Process how u obtained:

1. local and Passport PCC

2. Which Apollo did u went....At S.G Highway or at Elllisbridge in Ahmedabad..???

3. Procedure for Medical and when do they give the report back..???

4. Process at VFS before ur Interview...document submission

Edited by may_taurus

I-130 / F-2A

USCIS

NVC STAGE

June 08 2015 IV PAID

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.