5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey Everybody...

Good News....My Pd 12th jan 2001 ....have checked on mumbai consulate website...july interview letter (pdf file) and found my bmb number and having interview date of 3rd july 2012 !!! But when i will get in "written" letter/courier or email ??? And can we start police verification & medical checkup on basis of this online proof?

Send an email to the consulate and u should get an email from them...

Yes, u should start the PCC and medicals now so that u can submit them to VFS on time..:yes:

Good Luck..:thumbs:

hello every body i have submitted the police verification certificate a year ago and NVC replied me that inquiry has been completed my question is "do i have to submit the police verification certificate again"?

Police Verification usually have a maximum deadline of 1 year..

Timeline

Thanx for the info Bro.... i am in F1 and only single applicant of my case ...so only i will hav to give the interview...ofcourse i know english very well...but some guy has written in Interview Experience that although u know english well but it is advisable to give Interview in native language so that we fell comfortable and relaxed......

In my case my dad is the petitioner and i do hav his old passport copy and new passport copy also along with old pics of me with my dad as well as new pics...

I just wanted to know is that do we hav to ask for interpretator or they ask themselves to us during pre screening????

I hav around 15-20 pics (Old & New) of me with my petitioner (dad), my whole family during family functions....I think these many will work.

This will be sufficient and u can decide on giving interview in any of the language. No problem. :thumbs:

DS230 package sent on April 4th 2012...

PD in 1998

NVC finshed reviewing package IV on 12th april 2012.

Visa approved on June 5th 2012

Timeline

Even after checking the option in DS 230 part 2, there were delays in receiving the SSN..:crying:

At the POE, after the questions, just check with them that whether ur information has been entered in the "SAVE" database..This will ensure the SSN database system will be updated...and also the Visa stamp in the passport has a "A" number which will also be used for identification

After ur POE, u will first receive welcome letter, then green card will be processed and then u receive SSN..

Good Luck and Congrats once again..:thumbs:

Thanks a lot :)

Any suggestions regarding things to be done after reaching USA other than getting these identity cards :o

I have to check them whether the "save" database has my updated address or not...am i correct?

DS230 package sent on April 4th 2012...

PD in 1998

NVC finshed reviewing package IV on 12th april 2012.

Visa approved on June 5th 2012

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello,

me Roshan bano Ali along with my daughter and husband applied for f4 category immigration. we had already given interview at USA embassy Islamabad on 18 january 2011 and our passports are with them but even after 15 months we haven't recieved our Passports and visas yet. Our priority date is 8 January 2001 and is current in this month so i wan't to ask that why we haven't recieved our visas and passports even after interview and current priority date? kindly give your opinion. i would be thankful to you.

Regards,

Roshan Bano Ali

Filed: Other Timeline

hello,

me Roshan bano Ali along with my daughter and husband applied for f4 category immigration. we had already given interview at USA embassy Islamabad on 18 january 2011 and our passports are with them but even after 15 months we haven't recieved our Passports and visas yet. Our priority date is 8 January 2001 and is current in this month so i wan't to ask that why we haven't recieved our visas and passports even after interview and current priority date? kindly give your opinion. i would be thankful to you.

Regards,

Roshan Bano Ali

Please call the Embassy in Islamabad.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello,

Regards,

Roshan Bano Ali

what kind of case is yours u have given interview in 2011 ago and your priority date is becoming current now how could it is possible :wacko:

Edited by AHMED042

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello,

Regards,

Roshan Bano Ali

what kind of case is yours u have given interview in 2011 and your priority date is becoming current now how could it is possible :wacko: according to my information you should receive the interview letter via email few days back check it other wise call you have to call the U.S EMBASSY

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello,

Regards,

Roshan Bano Ali

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello,

Regards,

Roshan Bano Ali

hello dear ms.bano welcum to visa journey...and im also from islamabad,and plz don't worry cuz when u got ur interview your priorty date was available and then retrogression and now your case again current now u'll get ur visa soon.plz call the embassy and department of states....here the DOS number

+12026631541

if your case in administration process then u'll wait more untill your administration process have complete..

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Everybody,Part of the the July interview date has been shown in the MUmbai consualte website, if you are the applicant of India, please go to check if you are eligible for the interview this time . in addition,after you check ,we like u to tell us your detailed priority date. let's share together and good luck.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hello dear ms.bano welcum to visa journey...and im also from islamabad,and plz don't worry cuz when u got ur interview your priorty date was available and then retrogression and now your case again current now u'll get ur visa soon.plz call the embassy and department of states....here the DOS number

+12026631541

if your case in administration process then u'll wait more untill your administration process have complete..

thanx for ur suggestion

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

hey guys , i have good news ! i received my visa the day after my interview. Everything went smooth , nothing to worry about ,asked simple questions, the consul liked us and gave us the visa just in 1 day ! i wil share the full experiance very soon im just a bit busy with my bag packings ! Maybe il post it when ill land in the US soil , Guduck everyone ! and Dont worry i will visit VJ regularly cz my uncles PD is in JULY 2001, ill be watching it reguarly !

PD is 12 DEC 2000

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.