5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Macedonia
Timeline

JYousuf

your interview you said is on the first week of June right but when,please don't forget to share interview experience,we all are waiting for.

Kischor

your interview is at the end of june right,we are waiting for your experience also,please share.Thanks

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Hello dear f4s fellows

pd for july2012 is 22feb01..

I think 6 week movement we'll c...hope best

last time u predicted 8 Jan 01, and that happened...hope u will be right this time also.....if there will be 6 weeks movement in July vb and august vb then i will get my appointment letter in the end of this month or in starting in July. and i personally think now it is possible F4 to move 5-6 weeks coz july vb will be first vb of last quarter , and in order to keep efficiency high, dos will move pd faster.

BTW....from where you get this info or this is just pure guess ?

JYousuf

your interview you said is on the first week of June right but when,please don't forget to share interview experience,we all are waiting for.

Kischor

your interview is at the end of june right,we are waiting for your experience also,please share.Thanks

+1 :thumbs:

i m also waiting for interview experience as well ......

and best of luck you guys...

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

@sachin and@sony

MY dear f4 fellows this is my pure guess and i wanna tell me in july visa bulletin there is much chances pd for f4 iz 22feb01 nd 50% for 15feb01.

Nd you alreay know that when cheif visa officer said in his articale the coming months movement for f4 'll 3to5 week up to july..so i think july move 5 weeks nd after july it'll fast..u'll c..

Nd sachin u have a good news u'll get ur appt letter in july nd ur pd 'll be ok at august2012..

Good Luck all

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

@sachin and@sony

MY dear f4 fellows this is my pure guess and i wanna tell me in july visa bulletin there is much chances pd for f4 iz 22feb01 nd 50% for 15feb01.

Nd you alreay know that when cheif visa officer said in his articale the coming months movement for f4 'll 3to5 week up to july..so i think july move 5 weeks nd after july it'll fast..u'll c..

Nd sachin u have a good news u'll get ur appt letter in july nd ur pd 'll be ok at august2012..

Good Luck all

ohh..so its a guess...but i also think it will be 22 feb.

lets c what happens...if there will be 6 weeks movement in nxt 2 months..then i will get my app letter in nxt month.or this month end..who knows...

:)

Edited by sachin6878

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello F-4 People !

My PD is 12th Jan2001 ....Still i m Waiting TO Get Visa Call Interview Letter !!!

Anybody Have Idea When It will Come...and on which Month & Date Interview will Be Their...Even Police Verification & Medical Checkup is To Be Done...Just Waiting... For The Letter !!!

Timeline

Hello F-4 People !

My PD is 12th Jan2001 ....Still i m Waiting TO Get Visa Call Interview Letter !!!

Anybody Have Idea When It will Come...and on which Month & Date Interview will Be Their...Even Police Verification & Medical Checkup is To Be Done...Just Waiting... For The Letter !!!

you will get in min 1 to max 10 days.

just keep checking your inbox...and plz update the forum if u get appointment letter.

and normally there is 25-50 days gap for interview...so that you can do your pcc and medical

Timeline

my pd is f4 jan 25,2001 appoved in February 24, 2009.

i think,in this months i'll get visa letter.

i want to know that can i get admission in usa university without giving toefl or ielts exam.

i am studying in 3nd year pharmacy in gujarat(india)and remainning only 1.5yr.

now,What should I do? :help:

i am very confused.

Timeline

my pd is f4 jan 25,2001 appoved in February 24, 2009.

i think,in this months i'll get visa letter.

i want to know that can i get admission in usa university without giving toefl or ielts exam.

i am studying in 3nd year pharmacy in gujarat(india)and remainning only 1.5yr.

now,What should I do? :help:

i am very confused.

i m also from gujrat …and doing b.pharm. so we are in same boat

f4…pd april 2001.

i will start pharmacy again in usa…coz they dont consider indian b.pharm degree..i 9o this coz my cousin done pharmacy here , and went to America , they didn’t consider the degree.and tell her to start from beginning …….

just be prepared for toefl..

and if u will come in india for completion of your degree , then it will be just waste of time....so start in community collage for prerequisite .for pharm.d....then you will have to give pcat..then u will get admission in university.

and ya, i m getting very good marks in b.pharm..my cpi is 7.4 ..but i have researched about b.pharm degree validity in usa...but no chance....u will have to start from scratch...

and ya.,,,if u have time, then start prep for ptcb exam...it will help u lot in getting pharma tech job ,and admission in uni.

Edited by sachin6878

Timeline

guyz!!

Any one who has attended interview at Mumbai,pls answer my question..I am confused as there are 2 consulates in Mumbai..

one at Bandra (east) at Cumballa hill [got to know that it is old one) and another at Bandra (west) at Trident hotel and both being BKC(bandra Kurla complex)...

Sachin...u could answer it I suppose..

Is this the right address wer the interview is held

U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai

C-49, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex

Bandra East, Mumbai 400051

Phone: (22) 2672-4000

Edited by jameskar

DS230 package sent on April 4th 2012...

PD in 1998

NVC finshed reviewing package IV on 12th april 2012.

Visa approved on June 5th 2012

Timeline

guyz!!

Any one who has attended interview at Mumbai,pls answer my question..I am confused as there are 2 consulates in Mumbai..

one at Bandra (east) at Cumballa hill [got to know that it is old one) and another at Bandra (west) at Trident hotel and both being BKC(bandra Kurla complex)...

Sachin...u could answer it I suppose..

Is this the right address wer the interview is held

U.S. Consulate General, Mumbai

C-49, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex

Bandra East, Mumbai 400051

Phone: (22) 2672-4000

yew it is right address....you have to go at bkc complax.,c-49 ,g block ....and i suggest you to reach at consulate at 6.45 am.ok.

and old one ( Lincoln house ,desai road ) is closed.....

best of luck..and relax.. :) dnt forget to post whole interview experience in detail..ok..it will help other vj membrs including me also.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.