5,848 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

ya but reality is reality and we have to accept it.....and the reality is that cut off date is not mving eyond may 2000....so better to accept the reality....and i can feel the sorrow of divided families...

we cant say anything ...any thing can happen in oct vb..

minimum 3 months movement will be there .'

we r not working at nvc ....so wait for oct vb for reliable source.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Historically, the Oct VB hasn't moved any more than any other month's bulletin just for being the start of the FY, don't understand why you guys think that this year will be any different... I'm not holding my breath. Hopefully the VB will prove me wrong.

Based on my analysis in my earlier post 426..I agree with sigler..:yes:

There will be a sudden jump in the movement which might not be unusual but there has not been a drastic movement like F2A visa movement neither in the past nor may be now....:innocent:

Timeline

Based on my analysis in my earlier post 426..I agree with sigler..:yes:

There will be a sudden jump in the movement which might not be unusual but there has not been a drastic movement like F2A visa movement neither in the past nor may be now....:innocent:

wt do u think about f4..

it has been very slow processing category since January.

Filed: Timeline

HI All,

I wanted to thank all that are posting on here and it has been a great help..

I wanted to reach out and see if anyone can shed some light on my case.

Basically i have 3 cases filed and they are at the last stage of the game. The forms, fees change of address and agent are all complete. The Case is complete and they said that it is waiting for a visa #.

All 3 case have a priority date of Feb 2002. Before the big fall back on the priority date NVC had the prediction that the case was going to be done.

Now since the dates have fallen back so much, one of my case the family member's daughter in India has turned 21 just recently this past June. What steps and procedures will i or will they have to take inorder to have her with the family successfully come here with out any issues.

also do you know if they will speed the dates up coming this october when the new visa # are available. All the payments and the fees are done and paid and then this Major fall back.

Thanks again for all your help

Best regards

CD

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

HI All,

Basically i have 3 cases filed and they are at the last stage of the game. The forms, fees change of address and agent are all complete. The Case is complete and they said that it is waiting for a visa #.

All 3 case have a priority date of Feb 2002. Before the big fall back on the priority date NVC had the prediction that the case was going to be done.

Now since the dates have fallen back so much, one of my case the family member's daughter in India has turned 21 just recently this past June. What steps and procedures will i or will they have to take inorder to have her with the family successfully come here with out any issues.

also do you know if they will speed the dates up coming this october when the new visa # are available. All the payments and the fees are done and paid and then this Major fall back.

Best regards

CD

Hi I am in the same boat like you. My case was completed in 24 Jan 2011 and waiting for Visa# available and priority date 7 Feb 2002. By the way I am expecting a baby in the comming month October 2011. Could you please advice how to include my baby into the our completed case. I have paid all fees and submitted the civil documents to NVC.

Edited by ikabirul

Timeline

HI All,

Best regards

CD

welcome cdmania..:thumbs:

If you have already paid the fees and submitted the documents for your daughter, then NVC might have placed ur case now under "Documentarily Qualified" which means ur just waiting for the interview date as per the Visa Bulletin Priority Date..:yes:

Good Luck.

Hi I am in the same boat like you. My case was completed in 24 Jan 2011 and waiting for Visa# available and priority date 7 Feb 2002. By the way I am expecting a baby in the comming month October 2011. Could you please advice how to include my baby into the our completed case. I have paid all fees and submitted the civil documents to NVC.

Welcome ikabirul

You can just email/Call the NVC and let me know of your situation and they might let u know the requirements on how to add the Newborn to ur case number..:thumbs:

Good Luck

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

welcome cdmania..:thumbs:

If you have already paid the fees and submitted the documents for your daughter, then NVC might have placed ur case now under "Documentarily Qualified" which means ur just waiting for the interview date as per the Visa Bulletin Priority Date..:yes:

Good Luck.

Welcome ikabirul

You can just email/Call the NVC and let me know of your situation and they might let u know the requirements on how to add the Newborn to ur case number..:thumbs:

Good Luck

Thank a lot for your reply. I just wanna to know that I have submitted DS-230 Part I where I have mentioned only my wife will be acompany with me. So in that case do I have to replace the form.

Timeline

Thank a lot for your reply. I just wanna to know that I have submitted DS-230 Part I where I have mentioned only my wife will be acompany with me. So in that case do I have to replace the form.

As such it is not required to replace the form...you can check with NVC for final confirmation....:yes:

Timeline

Any updates for October visa bulletin?????????

i think there will be only 21 days or 30 days movement..really disappointed by nvc and usics .

my pd is still almost 1 year away (4 April 2001)..so i think it will take a full year for me to get visa.

so m totally frustrated .....this is my last post ...good by friends ...best of luck.

now some miracle can do something .

:( :( :help::unsure: :unsure: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.