MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

hi to everyone and all. you all bring a tear to my eye. everyone pregnant and not me. Breaks my heart. I hope that life is treating you good, pray for me y'hear. xxxxxxx

Hi Miss...how you doing? Don't shed no tears...keep having fun trying...pickney soon come!

LOL @ no baby until daddy gets his GC. Glad you can find some humor in this mess. He should have had it how long ago now?.. Jeez!

:rofl: Poe thang!

Hi to New and "Old" Yardies alike. I missed you all and wanted to stop by and say hello! :thumbs:

Shaunsgal, how you been Mama? :unsure: I hope all is well!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Miss...how you doing? Don't shed no tears...keep having fun trying...pickney soon come!

:rofl: Poe thang!

Shaunsgal, how you been Mama? :unsure: I hope all is well!

DW_ are you serious your hubby still didnt get his GC???? that is too bizarre, have you heard anything baout it???? What are you rplanns for valentine's day? (Both our 1st Anniversarys) Thank God this first year is over it was good and bad no lie but its made me a stronger women :)

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Aww you ladies are so sweet! Triplets Tee? :unsure:

LOL @ no baby until daddy gets his GC. Glad you can find some humor in this mess. He should have had it how long ago now?.. Jeez!

Yes TRIPLETS Brookums :blush: One for your mom, one for vk and one for ME!!!! :rofl: You are just the carrier LOL

hi yardies,

i have a March 7th interview date with u.s. embassy Kingston, Ja for my daughter. I would like to thank you all for the prayers.One Love :dance:

Thats a wonderful blessing... All will go well! Hope the missus is adjusting well here in the states!:star:

Hi to New and "Old" Yardies alike. I missed you all and wanted to stop by and say hello! :thumbs:

Hi sista, hope all is well with you and the family

hi to everyone and all. you all bring a tear to my eye. everyone pregnant and not me. Breaks my heart. I hope that life is treating you good, pray for me y'hear. xxxxxxx

JQ boom needs to dump the bucket o' baby dust on ya.. that will do the trick... there are so many ladies pregnant now!

DW_ are you serious your hubby still didnt get his GC???? that is too bizarre, have you heard anything baout it???? What are you rplanns for valentine's day? (Both our 1st Anniversarys) Thank God this first year is over it was good and bad no lie but its made me a stronger women :)

It RegAL's anniversary too

Edited by MRStee

Timeline

Yes TRIPLETS Brookums :blush: One for your mom, one for vk and one for ME!!!! :rofl: You are just the carrier LOL

Thats a wonderful blessing... All will go well! Hope the missus is adjusting well here in the states!:star:

Hi sista, hope all is well with you and the family

JQ boom needs to dump the bucket o' baby dust on ya.. that will do the trick... there are so many ladies pregnant now!

It RegAL's anniversary too

I knew there was someone else just didn't remember who . Thanks Regal happy anniversary to you too :)

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You know Tee, I was just telling Vaughn that when we were planning out trip to Atlanta you said from the start "The Thompsons are renting a car". We were like what is Tee smoking? We had always planned to drive our car. Well, what do you know? My car is in the shop a week before and not ready by the trip so a RENTAL we rode up in. Now I'm a believer that you know things even before we know. So I'm afraid to think "triplets" is your next prediction. Can't you say we won the lotto or something? :rofl: As for where the triplet will go that is OK with me, I know hubby will share :blush: . My mom will be happy you thought of her..lol

As much as I love FB I still miss this board. I always feel like I'm writing too much on FB, but not here.

Hi Mama. How's baby girl? Happy Anniversary to you guys! (F) GC is a battle with the "peoples" lol, but we've got our Senators in the mix and we're going to be persistent.

We're going to the cabins this weekend...not doing anything too big on Monday, V-day but we are going to the Bahamas next month for a few days!

How about you guys? What are your plans?

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

You know Tee, I was just telling Vaughn that when we were planning out trip to Atlanta you said from the start "The Thompsons are renting a car". We were like what is Tee smoking? We had always planned to drive our car. Well, what do you know? My car is in the shop a week before and not ready by the trip so a RENTAL we rode up in. Now I'm a believer that you know things even before we know. So I'm afraid to think "triplets" is your next prediction. Can't you say we won the lotto or something? :rofl: As for where the triplet will go that is OK with me, I know hubby will share :blush: . My mom will be happy you thought of her..lol

As much as I love FB I still miss this board. I always feel like I'm writing too much on FB, but not here.

Girl, Tee be knowing doesn't she? Awww not the triplets! :yes:...and the lottery too! :yes: I miss coming on here as well! :crying: I'm gon try to come on more often.

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I knew there was someone else just didn't remember who . Thanks Regal happy anniversary to you too :)

Happy Anniversary Regal and Mam JEw and Eric as well...I think theirs is like a day before all of ours!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just thought I take a peak at Visa Journey haven't been on here forever. It is nice to have the facebook page. I am on FB more often and love that it is private. Genius I must say!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl, Tee be knowing doesn't she? Awww not the triplets! :yes:...and the lottery too! :yes: I miss coming on here as well! :crying: I'm gon try to come on more often.

She sure does. Well I hope not in the triplet case :unsure:

Happy Anniversary Regal and Mam JEw and Eric as well...I think theirs is like a day before all of ours!

You are so good about remembering everyone. I'm just gonna say Happy Anniversary to all February wedding dates.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I dont think so B

I think she get so tired of us not coming that she mash up her computer like this m03148.gif

Only thing I hate about FB is I cant do my SMILEY'SSSSSSSSSSS

Okay I'll start what are your Valentines Plans

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.