MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Awwww glad everything is ok for you Mo

Yep was due on the 18th but baby girl decided to come the 16th 7 lbs 14 oz, she is so beautiful

Good luck with your pregnancy

Congrats JQ!!!! Little miss came when she was ready i see. That was a decent weight too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats JQ!!!! Little miss came when she was ready i see. That was a decent weight too.

Hi VJ Family,

Congrats to JQ smiley on delivery of healthy beautiful baby. I just called NVC today and the operator said my case is under final review. :thumbs:

Timeline

Congrats JQ!!!!!!

mek mi si picha!

Here is my baby boommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

179440_10150141320036217_615741216_8506245_5663431_n.jpg

168901_10150141350311217_615741216_8506567_6883824_n.jpg

Damn these pics are big lolol

JQ she is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLLLLLL! CONGRATS CONGRATS AND CONGRATS

Thanks Always and so is miss Zarah congrats on your beutiful girl!!!

They gonna be some heartbreakers in the future lol

Hi VJ Family,

Congrats to JQ smiley on delivery of healthy beautiful baby. I just called NVC today and the operator said my case is under final review. :thumbs:

Yayyyy!

Congrats on your movement of the case

Yep she was ready to bless us with her presence lol

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Here is my baby boommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

179440_10150141320036217_615741216_8506245_5663431_n.jpg

168901_10150141350311217_615741216_8506567_6883824_n.jpg

Damn these pics are big lolol

Thanks Always and so is miss Zarah congrats on your beutiful girl!!!

They gonna be some heartbreakers in the future lol

Girl you got that right!congrats again momma

Yayyyy!

Congrats on your movement of the case

Yep she was ready to bless us with her presence lol

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Well it looks like the VJ babies are doing their thing. Waiting on Z next right? Then a break, and then us spring babies! Seeing and hearing about all of these beautiful babies being born is making me so excited! But what I really wanna hear are the labor stories :dance::dance:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Well it looks like the VJ babies are doing their thing. Waiting on Z next right? Then a break, and then us spring babies! Seeing and hearing about all of these beautiful babies being born is making me so excited! But what I really wanna hear are the labor stories :dance::dance:

Hey Mrs. Palmer,

Labor HMM I was tramatized to say the least. I was induced and I have heard that it is usually a harder time (I do not know how true it is ) but anyway, I did not feel the contractions up until the very end. The pressure was unblievable. I got the epidural but for whatever reaason they did not give me the ull dose, when th emidwife cam in she did the internal and that is where all hell broke loose cause mu daughter was head down but ace up and to try to prevent a csection she decided to try to turn while doing the internal (very very painful) anyway as I started screaming she told my wonderful nurse to call for my epidural to be topped off once the nurse came back and the anastigsiologist zarah decide to start coming so three pushes an she was out .

Now, my labor started at 6 am when they induced me and lasted til 2:08 when my baby was born Like I said I did not feel the contractions until the very end. She did tear me a little i needed three stitches which is not bad at all(One thing my ob said was to have hubby use his fingers and stretch the va jay jay (this is about the one thing they were right about) cause they said my baby would be small probably lbs or so and she was 7lbs 7oz and 21 3/4 inches long.

Well I wish you and the other girl a fast easy labor and delivery . Stay blessed!

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

post-73335-0-42045800-1295666169_thumb.jpg

Hey Mrs. Palmer,

Labor HMM I was tramatized to say the least. I was induced and I have heard that it is usually a harder time (I do not know how true it is ) but anyway, I did not feel the contractions up until the very end. The pressure was unblievable. I got the epidural but for whatever reaason they did not give me the ull dose, when th emidwife cam in she did the internal and that is where all hell broke loose cause mu daughter was head down but ace up and to try to prevent a csection she decided to try to turn while doing the internal (very very painful) anyway as I started screaming she told my wonderful nurse to call for my epidural to be topped off once the nurse came back and the anastigsiologist zarah decide to start coming so three pushes an she was out .

Now, my labor started at 6 am when they induced me and lasted til 2:08 when my baby was born Like I said I did not feel the contractions until the very end. She did tear me a little i needed three stitches which is not bad at all(One thing my ob said was to have hubby use his fingers and stretch the va jay jay (this is about the one thing they were right about) cause they said my baby would be small probably lbs or so and she was 7lbs 7oz and 21 3/4 inches long.

Well I wish you and the other girl a fast easy labor and delivery . Stay blessed!

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats JQ. Take time to spend as much time as possible. They just grow up so fast!!

Hi VJ Family,

@Myjamwifey..it won't be much longer now. The review process will end before you know it!!

Timeline

Beautiful baby!

Thank you :)

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys it has been a while since I have been on VJ. I saw all the newborn babies on FB they are just adorable. How are all the mommies that are wait for their new arrival. KJ, Mrs Palmer how guys doing? So what has been up with you guys lately?

To update you guys about hubby paperwork we received the work permit id. and the AP. green card case has been transferred to California Service station.

Timeline

Hey guys it has been a while since I have been on VJ. I saw all the newborn babies on FB they are just adorable. How are all the mommies that are wait for their new arrival. KJ, Mrs Palmer how guys doing? So what has been up with you guys lately?

To update you guys about hubby paperwork we received the work permit id. and the AP. green card case has been transferred to California Service station.

Hey Sugar congrats on the papers the GC will soon come

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Hey all

congrats to all the new mommies and soon to be mommies

Jam and Sugar - congrats on movement on the process. Nah easy....

All is well in the Gardner residence. Unemployed but fairing well. Classes on Monday mornings, Monday night and Wednesday morning. In the class with the children all day on Tuesday. I didn't get to start on time because my child abuse clearance never came so I had to drive 2 hours to Harrisburg, PA to get a temporary one and wouldnt you know that the original came in the mail today.. Cho! You know I will have stories about my kids. I was supposed to have 3rd grade but because of the delay, they have to put me in another grade so this should be interesting to find out what grade im going to.... we are headed for Ja for a short trip 2/10 to 2/13. It will be hubby and I first trip home together. We are excited!!!!

Hi Finesse! :)

Stay blessed everyone! :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.