MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good evening ladies! Hope all are well! :star:

Always- you still holding on to that baby?!? How are you holding up? (L)

Mo- Hope you feel better soon. I can understand about your apprehension about travelling, especially when you're worried and not feeling your best. Hope all turns out well at the doctor. Keep us posted and take care of yourself and your baby! (L)

Mrs Tee- congrats on the GC! :dance:

Jess- Hang in there girl...remember at the end of every storm there is a rainbow. Take it easy! (F)

To everyone else, hope you all are blessed. Don't forget to love on those around you.

I am holding up pretty good I guess, I feel like I am constantly complaining about how uncomfortable I am but everyone is saying girl your like a true solider, I dont know , I am just ready but I guess she not yet :(

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good night ladies,

Hey always keep us posted for sure...

Kj, Congrats on that boy I have three they are the sweetest thing. Boys are the best. LoL

Tee that is what me a talk bout. Congrats

Timeline

I hope you have a wonderful Xmas in Jamaica:)You are right those Jamaicans are always late LOL! YEP! that must be what it is :) Although my dad is late for everything as well so thats a double wammy since it is already in my blood too. Take care and get those bags packed.

Lateness on both sides?? How in the world did you ever think your princess was going to be here early? Lord, I hope she is here by Christmas after hearing this. Seriously, I hope it's TODAY! :star:

I'm smiling at what you said about me and Palmer wanting a boy/girl...

And oh yes my boy sure has quite some options with all theses vj baby girls on the way. Hubby insists that it shouldn't be spelled Aidan but Aiden :blink:

So I said ok honey, but he doesn't pay attention to deails anyway so when it's time to name him, I won't even be worried :star:

Lilla did awesome!

I was thinking the same thing about Always' baby, showing off her Jamaican colors already by being late.

Oh boy, 49.9? :rofl:

Well I hope VK makes some more of that okra juice in Jamaica and you come back knocked up! :star:

I've heard Aidan/Aiden spelt both ways so realy either/or. LOL @ telling hubby OK and then just doing it your way. Poor G first he doesn't get Music Tattoo and now he doesn't get the spelling he wants.

Funny you should bring up the okra juice. VK just made a HUGE batch tonight. I guess I could be like Mrs. Palmer.. What did she say? It was the rum that knocked her up? :rofl:

Hi all! I'm not feeling all to well today. Just feel out right exhausted. Here @ work I took my blood sugar, blood pressure & pulse. Sugar was 130 which I think is a little high for me. I don't know. Plus I've been up & down in the way I feel & at times it is as if hubby is insensitive. According to him I'm showing him no affection. How the hell am I to do that if I feel I'll.

My doctor isn't in his office yet so I consulted w/a friends mother. She's Jamaican & a nurse practioner so when I can't locate my doctors, she always assist. Plus of the 2 jobs she has, one is delivering babies. I spoke w/her & explained how I feel plus this symptom I've been experiencing. She stated spotting is normal to an extent & based upon it's appearance. & she also asked if I was having cramps. No cramps but I'm spotting here & there. I don't know.

I'm heading to JA on the 19th & this is first trip where I'm not excited @ all. I haven't even started to pack my things. Overall I just don't know!!!!

Hey Mo, mi Jamaican travel date buddy! Sorry to hear things aren't going well. Did you have any of this trouble with your son when you were preggo with him? I hope the Doctor was able to tell you something and give you some good advice. You're a trooper travelling like this. I hope that getting out of the cold and feeling the warm Jamaican sun will help you. Keep us posted and I'm sending positive vibes your way.

I am so proud :wub:

:rofl::whistle:

You should be! Seems like you were just on here saying you were preggo. You were a pioneer, you got knocked up when it wasn't even the "in" thing to do here on VJ :rofl::thumbs::rofl:

Christmas is faaaast approaching ya'll. Is everyone ready? :unsure:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You should be! Seems like you were just on here saying you were preggo. You were a pioneer, you got knocked up when it wasn't even the "in" thing to do here on VJ :rofl::thumbs::rofl:

LOL @ "in" thing to do... yeah, just call me trend setter! :blush:

Next year ya'll be moving to Jamaica too :bonk:

Timeline

Hi all! I'm not feeling all to well today. Just feel out right exhausted. Here @ work I took my blood sugar, blood pressure & pulse. Sugar was 130 which I think is a little high for me. I don't know. Plus I've been up & down in the way I feel & at times it is as if hubby is insensitive. According to him I'm showing him no affection. How the hell am I to do that if I feel I'll.

My doctor isn't in his office yet so I consulted w/a friends mother. She's Jamaican & a nurse practioner so when I can't locate my doctors, she always assist. Plus of the 2 jobs she has, one is delivering babies. I spoke w/her & explained how I feel plus this symptom I've been experiencing. She stated spotting is normal to an extent & based upon it's appearance. & she also asked if I was having cramps. No cramps but I'm spotting here & there. I don't know.

I'm heading to JA on the 19th & this is first trip where I'm not excited @ all. I haven't even started to pack my things. Overall I just don't know!!!!

Hey Mo, I hope you got the chance to go see the doc yesterday. To be honest, if I were in your position I wouldn't go, only because you never know what can happen but you know better than anyone else what you can handle and if you do go, just rest as you said you would. Also, they do say that spotting is normal during the first trimester but it shouldn't be frequent/last too long so makesure you keep an eye on it.

Good Morning Dear! Yep still here at work, I will work right up to the last minute, otherwise I will have a huge mess on my hands when I return, I am already dreading my materinty leave for the fact of the mess and but it falls in line with a vaction break for 2 weeks so shouldnt be too too bad.

Oh ok, I understand.

KJ--Everything will be okay. And Congrats on your likkle bundle of boy joy!!!!!!

Thank you :star:

Hey yall

KJ congrats on the baby+boy.jpg

That is so great to find out what you are having. 1luv and I wanted to wait but the anticipation was breaking us.

Thanks JQ, I didn't think about waiting, I'm nosey so I had to know!

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Morning All!

So much I wanted to comment on but forgot...dang I'm getting old.

Den and I are doing fine...just trucking along. Den is still with this group here in Atlanta and they are in the process of getting some full time gigs so we shall see how that goes over. In the meantime, Den is applying everywhere under the sun.

Mo, I hope you feel better Mama. No worries on your trip back to JA. Everything will be fine...just relax and don't lift a finger. Enjoy your trip and take lots of pics. :thumbs:

Always, we still on baby girl watch! LOL@ her being half Jamaican thus she taking her own time. :blush:

Congrats on likkle boy, KJ!

Congrats on likkle gurl, Mrs. Palmer!

I hope all the other mothers-to-be are well and moving along in their pregnancies...Portland, JQ Smiley Boom, Mama Jew, Philly...I'm probably leaving someone out.

Congrats on the GC Mrs. Tee! I remember we sent our paperwork off on the same day...whomp whomp whomp...we still waiting on Den's...smh :bonk:

Congrats to Moira and Michael on their approval! So happy for them.

I hope everyone is doing well! :star: Miss you guys...I'm usually on FB though so I will see you there. If you're not on FB, then love ya and holla at you soon.

Edited by DedicatedWife

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

I am holding up pretty good I guess, I feel like I am constantly complaining about how uncomfortable I am but everyone is saying girl your like a true solider, I dont know , I am just ready but I guess she not yet :(

Who's not going to complain if their uncomfortable? And you ARE a trooper because there's no way in the world I'd go to work if I felt like how you say you do.

Good night ladies,

Kj, Congrats on that boy I have three they are the sweetest thing. Boys are the best. LoL

Hey sugar, thank you!

I've heard Aidan/Aiden spelt both ways so realy either/or. LOL @ telling hubby OK and then just doing it your way. Poor G first he doesn't get Music Tattoo and now he doesn't get the spelling he wants.

Funny you should bring up the okra juice. VK just made a HUGE batch tonight. I guess I could be like Mrs. Palmer.. What did she say? It was the rum that knocked her up? :rofl:

I've heard of it being spelled both ways too but Aidan just look better on paper, lol.

Oh yea, G hates to read so I can get over easy on that!

Lol @ the okra juice, you gotta remind him to make it in Jamaica, Jamaica's okra has stamina :rofl:

But seriously, I have a bunch of friends that come back from JA knocked up and it's always the steam fish with okra or something with okra in it!

After you, Asheia and I think that's it, we'll have a break from vj babies then we'll start a new trend or in thing.

LOL @ "in" thing to do... yeah, just call me trend setter! :blush:

Next year ya'll be moving to Jamaica too :bonk:

I wouldn't mind moving, but you go first, get all the info we need to get ourself some good deals on appliances, carpenters etc and then we'll start moving over one by one. Don't forget to build a guest room because we'll all stay there until our house is done :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

I can't believe how fast it is approaching and no I'm not ready at all. Not really doing any thing this year on the present front. I give all year to my family and friends and they will be alright. I told Den he has the greatest gift of all, me! :rofl:

Edited by DedicatedWife

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Hey ladies hope all is well haven't been on much just got a lot going on

Hi My3!!! Hugs!

Lol @ the okra juice, you gotta remind him to make it in Jamaica, Jamaica's okra has stamina :rofl:

But seriously, I have a bunch of friends that come back from JA knocked up and it's always the steam fish with okra or something with okra in it!

After you, Asheia and I think that's it, we'll have a break from vj babies then we'll start a new trend or in thing.

:rofl: KJ, I'm gon get you! No babies over here for a likkle while longer... :rofl:

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good mornting madea.jpg

Happy HUmp day HumpDay_Seatbelt.jpg:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

With all these babies being made some of yall need to slow down on the humping :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a very busy day @ 11 I have a luncheon with the Board of Commisioners (sp) of this organization I am on.

Then off to the doc so I can here the baby heart beat I guess, :wacko: I dont understand these every 2 weeks appts, she is fine, she lets me know everyday,

Some of yall at 15 and 20 weeks feel your baby is doing flips at 35 weeks this girl is running for 3 minutes non stop at a time. Im like what the hell and hubby just laughs. :rofl: I hurts so bad, :crying: not flutters kicks and dancing like the Karate kid 1464884900_28cfab66e3.jpg?v=0:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Have a blessed day all

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

Hey yall

KJ congrats on the baby+boy.jpg

Mrs P congrats on the Baby-Girl-1.gif

That is so great to find out what you are having. 1luv and I wanted to wait but the anticipation was breaking us.

Mo make sure you consult with the doctor but also consult with your gut. As women we know when we are doing to much and overdoing it all. If you dont feel right even if the dr says ok go to JA, then trust yourself.

Can your son go with your hubby? and you stay behind if that is your decision? Get some me time

Im praying for you. I was spotting also, but the dr said it was a little but I thought it was alot

Theres a difference between spotting and bleeding thats when you should get worried, so Im glad you said spotting~! which can be sometimes as little as a to rough sexy party

Love you Mo Mo take care.

Go TEE congrats on your card!!!!! We have to do the AOS in 6 months not looking forward to that!

Always Sorry you feeling bad huh! God Bless

Hey Jess, Im sed you my address for my Xmas card.

Hey mama jew waiting on you to have your baby so I can follow :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats to Lila walking :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Thank you dear! :)

Good evening ladies! Hope all are well! :star:

Always- you still holding on to that baby?!? How are you holding up? (L)

Mo- Hope you feel better soon. I can understand about your apprehension about travelling, especially when you're worried and not feeling your best. Hope all turns out well at the doctor. Keep us posted and take care of yourself and your baby! (L)

Mrs Tee- congrats on the GC! :dance:

Jess- Hang in there girl...remember at the end of every storm there is a rainbow. Take it easy! (F)

To everyone else, hope you all are blessed. Don't forget to love on those around you.

Thank you!!!:star:

Good night ladies,

Hey always keep us posted for sure...

Tee that is what me a talk bout. Congrats

Thank you so much

Timeline

I can't believe how fast it is approaching and no I'm not ready at all. Not really doing any thing this year on the present front. I give all year to my family and friends and they will be alright. I told Den he has the greatest gift of all, me! :rofl:

I wish I could use that line but our anniversary is the day after, so I guess I gotta find something to give this man! lol

Timeline

Morning All!

So much I wanted to comment on but forgot...dang I'm getting old.

Den and I are doing fine...just trucking along. Den is still with this group here in Atlanta and they are in the process of getting some full time gigs so we shall see how that goes over. In the meantime, Den is applying everywhere under the sun.

Mo, I hope you feel better Mama. No worries on your trip back to JA. Everything will be fine...just relax and don't lift a finger. Enjoy your trip and take lots of pics. :thumbs:

Always, we still on baby girl watch! LOL@ her being half Jamaican thus she taking her own time. :blush:

Congrats on likkle boy, KJ!

Congrats on likkle gurl, Mrs. Palmer!

I hope all the other mothers-to-be are well and moving along in their pregnancies...Portland, JQ Smiley Boom, Mama Jew, Philly...I'm probably leaving someone out.

Congrats on the GC Mrs. Tee! I remember we sent our paperwork off on the same day...whomp whomp whomp...we still waiting on Den's...smh :bonk:

Congrats to Moira and Michael on their approval! So happy for them.

I hope everyone is doing well! :star: Miss you guys...I'm usually on FB though so I will see you there. If you're not on FB, then love ya and holla at you soon.

Hey DW , Yep she still is waiting Hubby seems to think sometime today she will come so we will see if he is right (most likely he is not ).

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

Good mornting madea.jpg

Happy HUmp day HumpDay_Seatbelt.jpg:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

With all these babies being made some of yall need to slow down on the humping :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a very busy day @ 11 I have a luncheon with the Board of Commisioners (sp) of this organization I am on.

Then off to the doc so I can here the baby heart beat I guess, :wacko: I dont understand these every 2 weeks appts, she is fine, she lets me know everyday,

Some of yall at 15 and 20 weeks feel your baby is doing flips at 35 weeks this girl is running for 3 minutes non stop at a time. Im like what the hell and hubby just laughs. :rofl: I hurts so bad, :crying: not flutters kicks and dancing like the Karate kid 1464884900_28cfab66e3.jpg?v=0:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Have a blessed day all

JQ you and I are on the same schedule, I go to my dr every Wednesday and have been since the preganncy although of course now the appointments are weekly.

I have to tell you I look forward to seeing your pictures and smileys you post daily it brings alot of joy to the board. I know what you mean about the active little girl and yes all that moving kicking and everythign else is not so fun anymore. I usually wear open toe shoes and my God the last two days hubby wouldnt let me leave the hoiuse with out putting on some closed toe shoes shoe It was a chore trying to put on shoes yesterday and today and gosh that hurt.

Any way take care

Who's not going to complain if their uncomfortable? And you ARE a trooper because there's no way in the world I'd go to work if I felt like how you say you do.

Hey sugar, thank you!

I've heard of it being spelled both ways too but Aidan just look better on paper, lol.

Oh yea, G hates to read so I can get over easy on that!

I wouldn't mind moving, but you go first, get all the info we need to get ourself some good deals on appliances, carpenters etc and then we'll start moving over one by one. Don't forget to build a guest room because we'll all stay there until our house is done :star:

Awe thank you !

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

ladies!

ive been reading.... and checking in on y'all

i CAN NOT believe how many women are pregnant!!!

kinda wild!

hubby is in JAMAICA!

i won't lie- im loving being at home by myself

ill prob start to miss him in a couple days-

he will be coming home on the 18th with our son!

i CAN NOT WAIT!

im staying busy getting the house ready for a 4 year old boy!

whooooooooooooheee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.