MRStee

Yardie Party!!! Come as you are - Part 1

3,253 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi yardies, hope we're all enjoying our wknd!

Tomorrow I'll start again with the stalking phone calls to find out the sex of the baby and hopefully by Christmas I'll get all the results and know exactly what's up.

Always, I hope you're feeling labor pains :)

Finally!!!

I cant wait to hear you are having a little girl LOL! either way I am truly excited for you and I know your little bundle of joy will be perfect. Labor pains, not yet my mother is comming to town Friday she said I must wait til then LOL! I tried every old wives tale imaginable and nothing so I just have to wait. :)

Edited by Always Blessed

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

I cant wait to hear you are having a little girl LOL! either way I am truly excited for you and I know your little bundle of joy will be perfect. Labor pains, not yet my mother is comming to town Friday she said I must wait til then LOL! I tried every old wives tale imaginable and nothing so I just have to wait. :)

Omg, well now that you're 40 weeks, you know for a fact she'll be here ve ry soon :)

Sigh, I don't have to explain anymore how much I want it to be a girl and I've been thinking that it's probably a good reason why I don't know the sex yet. I think I mentioned before that fragile x affect boys way more than girls and my heart tells me its a boy. If I do find out its a boy before I get all the results back, sigh.

Let's just say I would be extremely worried until I get the final report. But I'm getting closer, Tuesday is one week and they said it would take 2-3 weeks to grow the cells they took from the placenta...

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

12/07/09 NVC Received Case

12/10/09 NVC Sent Case to Consulate

12/15/09 Consulate Recieved Case

12/21/09 Packet 3 Sent Out

2/12/10 Interview @ 8:30

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/2/10 Visa ready for pick up

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/19/10 Mailed AOS Package

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

8/13/10 Case transfered to CSC!

8/18/10 Received biometrics letter

8/26/2010 Biometrics appt

9/13/2010 EAD and AP approved

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

10/1/2010 Greencard Approved

10/09/2010 Greencard Recieved, DONE with USCIS until August 2012

Timeline

Omg, well now that you're 40 weeks, you know for a fact she'll be here ve ry soon :)

Sigh, I don't have to explain anymore how much I want it to be a girl and I've been thinking that it's probably a good reason why I don't know the sex yet. I think I mentioned before that fragile x affect boys way more than girls and my heart tells me its a boy. If I do find out its a boy before I get all the results back, sigh.

Let's just say I would be extremely worried until I get the final report. But I'm getting closer, Tuesday is one week and they said it would take 2-3 weeks to grow the cells they took from the placenta...

Oh sweetie all will be well, God hears all our prayers and I been praying for your situation, You are blessed with a very healthy baby and no matter what anyone said that test will come back just fine.

AOS

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
:crying:IT'S A BOY!! Edited by kjenkins86

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

Still haven't recieved visa yet: I was lucky enough to get my money back because the flight canceled.

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

:crying:IT'S A BOY!!

AWE! Why did my dream TWICE show me a little girl??? HMM usually I am right on point. Still he will be just as handsome and wonderful. Congrats Momma

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

I know you are probably upset. I didn't know it was Fragile X you were referring to. I learned about that disorder in one of my classes. I know all of this is hard for you to digest but God will make things okay for you. I am hear for you whenever you need me! (((((hugs))))))) and smiley too....

Timeline

Hi duppies down there :ph34r:

I had to call back the genetic counselor and ask if she was sure, she said in all her 13 years of practice, no one ever called back to ask if she's sure :rolleyes:

But she caught me off guard when she called because I was on the phone with my boss when I saw her number and hung u on my boss :bonk:

So she asked, do you want to know so I said yes.

She asked what do I think so I told her I wish its a girl but my heart tells me it's a boy so she said follow your heart! I bust out :crying::crying:

But it was both tears of joy to finally know and tears of a bit of disappointment. But I'm happy, very happy to know I'm having a baby boy :wub:

Can't wait to look at him in awe. Me and hubby finally agreed on Aidan and he promised not to mention music or tattoo anymore :D

Oh sweetie all will be well, God hears all our prayers and I been praying for your situation, You are blessed with a very healthy baby and no matter what anyone said that test will come back just fine.

I have faith that all will be well and what works better than prayer :star:

AWE! Why did my dream TWICE show me a little girl??? HMM usually I am right on point. Still he will be just as handsome and wonderful. Congrats Momma

You know they say dreams doesn't come straight, well Jamaican ppl say that. For instance, if you dream of a funeral, you'll be attending a wedding. So the girl you saw was a boy, lol.

I know you are probably upset. I didn't know it was Fragile X you were referring to. I learned about that disorder in one of my classes. I know all of this is hard for you to digest but God will make things okay for you. I am hear for you whenever you need me! (((((hugs))))))) and smiley too....

I thought I'd be upset but I'm not, I actually like the idea of having a boy now.

Smiley don't need no hugs, gimme all of it! :star:

Edited by kjenkins86

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

I had to call back the genetic counselor and ask if she was sure, she said in all her 13 years of practice, no one ever called back to ask if she's sure :rolleyes:

But she caught me off guard when she called because I was on the phone with my boss when I saw her number and hung u on my boss :bonk:

She asked what do I think so I told her I wish its a girl but my heart tells me it's a boy so she said follow your heart! I bust out :crying::crying:

But it was both tears of joy to finally know and tears of a bit of disappointment. But I'm happy, very happy to know I'm having a baby boy :wub:

Can't wait to look at him in awe. Me and hubby finally agreed on Aidan and he promised not to mention music or tattoo anymore :D

You know they say dreams doesn't come straight, well Jamaican ppl say that. For instance, if you dream of a funeral, you'll be attending a wedding. So the girl you saw was a boy, lol.

I thought I'd be upset but I'm not, I actually like the idea of having a boy now.

That is so true, I heard that several times and I never looked at it that way (the dream) . Aidan!!! I love that name and he will be as cute as can be. I am so happy for you .

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline

That is so true, I heard that several times and I never looked at it that way (the dream) . Aidan!!! I love that name and he will be as cute as can be. I am so happy for you .

Thank you :star:

K-1

09/17/09 Mailed I-129F

09/21/09 NOA1

12/04/09 NOA2!!!!

APPROVED!!!!

2/26/10 POE @ JFK

3/3/10 visa picked up

3/3/10 POE @ JFK

5/1/10 Wedding

AOS

7/21/10 Package Received

7/27/10 Check Cashed

7/30/10 Recieved NOA

9/18/2010 AP recieved

9/23/2010 EAD recieved

Timeline

Bwoy mi tell ya, mi cyan neva show mi brodda love LOL

Timeline

First, I love the name Aidan!!!

Second, FINALLY WE GOT THE GREEN CARD!!!! kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif Sexy party time!!!!biggrin.gif

YAY! So happy to hear that bout time

AOS

6/5/10-EAD Received

JmW0m4.png

Don't you worry your pretty little head. You still have to get the test results, and I'll tell you this. The GOD I serve is the all seeing, all knowing. Don't lose your faith. And like you said, you are having a beautiful baby boy! Yay!!!!!!

Remember: Trust in the Lord with all thy heart; and lean not on your own understanding. ~Proverbs 3:5

Be Sober, Be Vigilant!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good afternoon/evening everyone!! First let me start by saying congrats to all the mama's!! I have some serious baby fever headbonk.gif but we will not be entertaining that idea at this point!

We got NOA1 dated 12/1/2010!! good.gif

But looking ahead at the income and sponsor part.....my very close friend said she was willing to do it but asked what she would be getting herself in for.......blink.gif I actually found myself struggling to explain it!! I tried and stumbled looking for the right way to tell her....I know that being a co-sponsor means financial responsibility we get that part, but her question was (playing devil's advocate) "what if he came here and became a loser?" like if me and him don't work out and left and incurred debt??? Hmmmmmmm any idea's on how to properly respond to that? I mean, with the sponsor's responsibility to the debt? Or do you know where to find info for that? (I am sort of lame at finding these kinds of answers on the net)blush.gif

Edited by mrsladyd
event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.