A&R&Jacob

London Embassy Interview Date Request

3 posts in this topic

hello All,

We're at "packet 3" stage and so far the whole process has been going rather smoothly. My fiancé is planning to come to the UK in late October and I would love him to attend the interview at London Embassy. I was wondering whether i can request to have an interview at around that time so it coincides with his visit. Has anybody tried to "arrange" the interview date? (if so how) How likely is it that they'll be flexible and willing to accommodate our request?

Many thanks all your replies, particularly from those who have had "dealings" with US embassy in London.

Agnieszka

Agnieszka (beneficiary)

K1 I129

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

I-129F Sent : March 3,2010

I-129F NOA1 : March 13,2010

I-129F NOA2 : July 8,2010 (55 days)

Packet 3 Received : July 28,2010

Packet 3 Sent : August 10,2010

Medical: August 31,2010 (London)

Packet 4 Received

Interview Date : October 25,2010 (approved)

Passport/visa received

US POE: Chicago, December 28,2010

AOS I485/ EAD I765/ AP I131

AOS sent/delivered: March 19/21,2011

NOA email/text notification (x3): April 22, 2011

NOA (x3) hard copy received: April 27, 2011

Biometrics letter received: May 02, 2011

Case transferred to California(email): May 16, 2011

AP/travel document approved(email): May 18, 2011

Biometrics appointment: May 23, 2011

EAD/employment approved(email): May 26, 2011

EAD/AP card received: June 4, 2011

AOS/I485 approved: June 28, 2011

AOS approval notification email: July 1, 2011

Green Card received: July 8, 2011 (exactly a year from NOA2 for K1 visa)

Filed: Timeline

so i have no ideas as i just filed mine.

how long did it takes for the application to be forwarded to the us embassy? also did they call you once it came or you had to contact them to find out? how long did it take for you to have an appointment for medical clearance...

any advice on the procedure will be helpful

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Moving thread to:

US Embassy and Consulate Discussion

This is the place to post your experiences or questions related to this last step before moving to the US. Topics relating to I-134's, packets sent from consulate and medical & police certificates should be posted here.

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.