BigFig94

HOW DO I KNOW WHEN USEM GETS PAPERS FROM NVC?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This has probably been asked and answered many times in many threads but I am not sure how to use the search feature on these boards so bear with me please. My paperwork left the NVC on the 25th of July. How do I know when it is received in Manila USEM and what is the next step? Do I call the 800 number and schedule the interview? Thanks everyone!

5/2006 - We met in Yahoo Political Chat Room

6/2007 - Lost touch although we were friends

1/2009 - Gloria finally contacted me again

2/2010 - Spend two weeks together in the Philippines

6/08/2010 - Sent Application to VSC

6/10/2010 - Application received by USCIS

6/22/2010 - NOA1

7/19/2010 - Touched

7/19/2010 - NOA2 Approved!

7/22/2010 - NVC Received

7/23/2010 - Left NVC to USEM

7/25/2010 - USEM Received

7/29/2010 - Letter Sent to Beneficiary

9/28/2010 - Interview Concluded

9/28/2010 - VISA Approved but will not be issued without further NBI Clearance

10/8/2010 - Waiting for word from Embassy on VISA Issuance

10/27/2010 - VISA released to Air 21

10/28/2010 - received VISA in Cebu

11/4/2010 - Flight to New York (JFK)

11/4/2010 - POE JFK

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

im not sure but it will be 1-2weeks before the manila embassy the paperworks..me too i recieve my nvc letter july 31 dated july 24..i also dont know if its already in the manila embassy but im going to call the manila embassy next week and set an appointment..coz i know i will not hear any news from them anymore....

This has probably been asked and answered many times in many threads but I am not sure how to use the search feature on these boards so bear with me please. My paperwork left the NVC on the 25th of July. How do I know when it is received in Manila USEM and what is the next step? Do I call the 800 number and schedule the interview? Thanks everyone!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You can call DoS and they will let you know if the consulate has the file... 202-663-1225... then 1 then 0 ... have your NVC # ready... they may ask birth dates for you or spouse...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Once again thanks to everyone for being helpful. This website is an invaluable resource for all but the sharing and caring of all members is what really makes it special! :wow:

5/2006 - We met in Yahoo Political Chat Room

6/2007 - Lost touch although we were friends

1/2009 - Gloria finally contacted me again

2/2010 - Spend two weeks together in the Philippines

6/08/2010 - Sent Application to VSC

6/10/2010 - Application received by USCIS

6/22/2010 - NOA1

7/19/2010 - Touched

7/19/2010 - NOA2 Approved!

7/22/2010 - NVC Received

7/23/2010 - Left NVC to USEM

7/25/2010 - USEM Received

7/29/2010 - Letter Sent to Beneficiary

9/28/2010 - Interview Concluded

9/28/2010 - VISA Approved but will not be issued without further NBI Clearance

10/8/2010 - Waiting for word from Embassy on VISA Issuance

10/27/2010 - VISA released to Air 21

10/28/2010 - received VISA in Cebu

11/4/2010 - Flight to New York (JFK)

11/4/2010 - POE JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.