Ma'BehBeh

How to Request for Reciprocity (licensed nurse/certified nursing assistant)

3 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi VJers,

Does anyone of u know how to Request for Reciprocity (i'm currently studying/training NURSING ASSISTANT and hopefully pass the state exam)..i'm from las vegas and i just came here in California to study(i know there's cna training in vegas but the story is long why i'm studying here):ot2: so my husband is in vegas..so im planning to go back in vegas after the state exam but i dont know how to request for reciprocity/what are the requirements?

well i did some research and one of the requirements is that i need to have atleast 6mos-1yr experienced here in cali..?but some of my friends told me that they have some friends who transfer their certification w/o experienced but they didnt know how they did it..

So pls if their's someone who know how pls tell me..i know this is to early to ask but i jst to know what to do after jst incase i really pass..

thanks in advance.. :)

----------- after 9 long years of our relationship, now the time has come for us to be one -----------

AOS/EAD

07-10-2009-- mailed AOS/EAD package to Chicago Lockbox

07-12-2009-- AOS/EAD package arrived at Chicago Lockbox

07-15-2009-- NOAs for AOS/EAD- DATED

07-18-2009-- NOAs hardcopy RECEIVED

08-14-2009-- Called USCIS (regarding bio apt)35 days

08-25-2009-- Biometric Notice- DATED

08-28-2009-- Biometric Notice hard copy RECEIVED---FINALLY..thank GOD..(7 weeks)

08-31-2009-- I-765 (EAD)- TOUCHED

09-15-2009-- Biometric Appointment--DONE

09-15-2009-- I-485 (AOS)- TOUCHED

09-16-2009-- I-485 (AOS)- TOUCHED

09-23-2009-- EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

09-28-2009-- another email EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

09-28-2009-- Interview Letter- RECEIVED

09-30-2009-- Approval Notice Sent for EAD

10-01-2009-- EAD card- RECEIVED__yipee..thank GOD..

10-27-2009-- INTERVIEW DATE- 10:30 AM

10-27-2009-- interview--PASSED..THANK GOD

10-27-2009-- GC--CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

11-04-2009-- Welcome Notice Received

11-06-2009-- GREEN CARD IN HAND..THANK YOU LORD..

ROC

08-03-11-- mailed ROC package to California Service Center

08-05-11-- NOA receipt date

08-11-11-- NOA received

09-12-11-- Biometrics Appointment- DONE

02-10-12-- RFE received

03-19-12-- mailed RFE response

04-02-12-- text & email GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

04-08-12-- 10YRS GREEN CARD ON HAND!!!

• 6 months later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello sis, im also planning to work as a CNA here but i am in south carolina, i read ur topic and its like august2010, i will just ask if u dont mind, did u already working as CNA there? ? and what is more cheapest agency? and how long did it takes you to finish?and how much it cost you to finish that hopefully we have here in south carolina spartanburg thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

hello sis, im also planning to work as a CNA here but i am in south carolina, i read ur topic and its like august2010, i will just ask if u dont mind, did u already working as CNA there? ? and what is more cheapest agency? and how long did it takes you to finish?and how much it cost you to finish that hopefully we have here in south carolina spartanburg thanks in advance

hi, im currently taking self study CNA class with american red cross. you might wanna inquire? they will help you to get ready for CNA state board exam.

Edited by kjw

AOS/EAD

o5-29-08--SENT THE AOS PACKAGE TO USCIS

o5-31-08--Item was delivered at 5:35 AM in CHICAGO, IL 60680.

o6-04-08--USCIS recieved the AOS and EAD package

o6-10-08--AOS and EAD NOA date

o6-14-08--Recieved a AOS and EAD notice for Biometric on June 24, 2008

o6-24-08--AOS and EAD Biometrics done today! @ 9:00 a.m in West Palm Fl.

o6-24-08--AOS and EAD touch!

o6-25-08--AOS and EAD touch!

o7-08-08--AOS case transfered to CSC

o7-11-08--AOS case pending at CSC

o8-07-08--EAD Card Production Ordered today!CRIS

o8-14-08--AOS touched

o8-15-08--Email from CRIS Welcoming for a new resident in the USA

o8-15-08--Email from CRIS EAD notice approval

o8-15-08--EAD card arrived in the mail, EAD was approved in 70 days.

o8-18-08--Received hard copy of WELCOME LETTER as a new resident in the USA

o8-25-08--GREEN CARD Card Production Ordered

o8-29-08--AOS Approved! without Interview

o9-02-08--Received GREEN CARD with out INTERVIEW, with out RFE.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.