The_Dude

Political Game

18 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I thought it might be interesting to see who people think are the absolute worst on both ends of the spectrum. So, post who you think should be removed from the political world and sent into space, never to be heard from again, to improve our country and our political system. You don't need to explain your pics, but I think it would be interesting to see. I'll go first.

Liberal - Diane Feinstein (Senator from California). While being a shrewd politician, she hardly serves what the people of her state want. She seems to have no spine for any political stance. What is worse is that she will publicly oppose something like the war in Iraq/Afghanistan, and then have secret meetings and change her mind without stating so publicly.

Conservative - Sarah Palin. She is very good at getting her name out there, she is quite often factually wrong. To put it bluntly, she is dumbing down politics in this country. Politics should be accesable to all, but you should read up on the facts, not some blatantly wrong twitter post.

Filed: Timeline

I'd pick out media persons on both sides of the political divide. The politicians masquerading as journalists/entertainers in the media do more harm in terms of enabling the polarization of this country than those who openly admit being politicians do.

Liberal - Ed Schultz

Conservative - Glenn Beck

Timeline

I'd pick out media persons on both sides of the political divide. The politicians masquerading as journalists/entertainers in the media do more harm in terms of enabling the polarization of this country than those who openly admit being politicians do.

Liberal - Ed Schultz

Conservative - Glenn Beck

Then wouldn't someone like Alan Greyson be one of the biggest offenders under that premise?

Filed: Timeline
Conservative - Sarah Palin. She is very good at getting her name out there, she is quite often factually wrong. To put it bluntly, she is dumbing down politics in this country. Politics should be accesable to all, but you should read up on the facts, not some blatantly wrong twitter post.

Not Sarah. I want her to make the futile run in 2012.

Palin Says Refudiate Appears in Fictionary

Calls Critics Incohecent

WASILLA (The Borowitz Report) – Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin today defended her use of the word “refudiate,” telling her critics, “Look it up in the fictionary.”

While claiming that “refudiate” is a real word, she reserved her right to make up new words in the future.

“Everyone makes up words – Shakespeare, George W. Bush, Levi Johnston,” she said. “The only person I know who doesn’t do it is my husband Todd, who doesn’t speak.”

Gov. Palin also lashed out at those who criticized her use of the word “refudiate,” calling them “incohecent.”

In a related story, Gov. Palin would defeat President Barack Obama if she ran in 2012, according to a poll published in Mayan Prophecy Weekly.

Calls Critics Incohecent

WASILLA (The Borowitz Report) – Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin today defended her use of the word “refudiate,” telling her critics, “Look it up in the fictionary.”

While claiming that “refudiate” is a real word, she reserved her right to make up new words in the future.

“Everyone makes up words – Shakespeare, George W. Bush, Levi Johnston,” she said. “The only person I know who doesn’t do it is my husband Todd, who doesn’t speak.”

Gov. Palin also lashed out at those who criticized her use of the word “refudiate,” calling them “incohecent.”

In a related story, Gov. Palin would defeat President Barack Obama if she ran in 2012, according to a poll published in Mayan Prophecy Weekly.

Thats nothing, remember the time she addressed a commander with her concern that a certain island could capsize. :devil:

Timeline

I actually don't mind Grayson

I actually like Grayson. He is very savvy both politically and in the media and technology. I don't always agree with him, especially his over the top statements, but I do respect him.

Thats nothing, remember the time she addressed a commander with her concern that a certain island could capsize. :devil:

Yeah, that was a cringe worthy moment in politics when Hank Johnson said that during committee hearings. But, he's not nearly as ignorant as Sarah Palin. Not even close.

I actually like Grayson. He is very savvy both politically and in the media and technology. I don't always agree with him, especially his over the top statements, but I do respect him.

Yeah, that was a cringe worthy moment in politics when Hank Johnson said that during committee hearings. But, he's not nearly as ignorant as Sarah Palin. Not even close.

I disagree. When it comes to stupid he is the king.

Timeline

I disagree. When it comes to stupid he is the king.

I suggest you subscribe to Palin's Facebook and Twitter. Then you'll see the true moron. I don't dispute that Hank Johnson makes some dumb dumb mistakes. But Palin is far worse.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I thought it might be interesting to see who people think are the absolute worst on both ends of the spectrum. So, post who you think should be removed from the political world and sent into space, never to be heard from again, to improve our country and our political system. You don't need to explain your pics, but I think it would be interesting to see. I'll go first.

Godspeed Rob.

David & Lalai

th_ourweddingscrapbook-1.jpg

aneska1-3-1-1.gif

Greencard Received Date: July 3, 2009

Lifting of Conditions : March 18, 2011

I-751 Application Sent: April 23, 2011

Biometrics: June 9, 2011