Patty♥Paul

I-134 Help please =)

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Chile
Timeline

There's any paper that we need to get notarized to send along with the I-134???:huh:

Thanks in advance for any input here :P

God bless

Patty ♥

xQPW.jpg

For with God nothing will be impossible

Luke 1:37

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline

There's any paper that we need to get notarized to send along with the I-134???:huh:

God bless

Patty ♥

No. I-134 is an Affidavit of Support normally be sent to the visa beneficiary for non-immigrant visas (B1, B2 etc.) by the sponsor.

I am not really sure about this with K-1 type visas.

Loto

CSC - I-130 for Parents (IR5)

10/11/2011 - Sent to Chicago Lockbox

10/13/2011 - Delivered at Chicago Lockbox

10/17/2011 - Email received with Receipt#, Routed to CSC

10/18/2011 - Cleared the checks $420*2

10/21/2011 - Received NOA1

03/30/2012 - Received NOA2

NVC

04/19/2012 - NVC received

05/01/2012 - Case# generated

05/02/2012 - DS-3032 COA emailed

05/02/2012 - I-864 AOS Fee $88 paid

05/05/2012 - I-864 AOS package mailed to NVC

05/07/2012 - I-864 AOS package received by NVC

05/07/2012 - DS-3032 COA accepted

05/08/2012 - DS-230 IV Fee $230*2 paid

05/09/2012 - DS-230 IV package mailed to NVC

05/11/2012 - DS-230 IV package received by NVC

05/17/2012 - Case Completed

Consulate

07/02/2012 - VFS visit in Cochin

07/04/2012 - Medical in Chennai

07/12/2012 - Interview in Mumbai - Success!

09/08/2012 - POE at JFK, NY

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

God bless

Patty ♥

Hi Patty,

I am not really sure about the I-134... can someone else that knows help her out?? thank you..

God bless Patty good luck with everything...by the way are you from Chile too? I am and so is my husband!

Removal of Conditions 8/2012

Timeline

Hi Patty,

I am not really sure about the I-134... can someone else that knows help her out?? thank you..

God bless Patty good luck with everything...by the way are you from Chile too? I am and so is my husband!

Hi :D

Thank you for your reply but i already got the answer to my question, i posted it in another forum :)

And yes I'm chilena :P I'm from Rancagua but I'm a Christian missionary in Valparaiso, my fiance is from Newark, Delaware, and we just started our K-1 process, hope the time goes by fast all this waiting is really painful sometimes.

Nice to meet you :)

God bless you

Patty ♥

xQPW.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

Hi :D

Thank you for your reply but i already got the answer to my question, i posted it in another forum :)

And yes I'm chilena :P I'm from Rancagua but I'm a Christian missionary in Valparaiso, my fiance is from Newark, Delaware, and we just started our K-1 process, hope the time goes by fast all this waiting is really painful sometimes.

Nice to meet you :)

God bless you

Patty ♥

I was born in San Antonio, my husband lives in Santiago. I have a cousin in Valparaiso that goes to a really nice Christian church. Your English is great by the way. You have to be reaaly patient with this process. By the way I was able to expedite my husbands case because of the earthquake, but this benefit may only be for immediate relatives only (husband/wife or kids) check it out at USCIS website.

God bless and take care.

Emily

Removal of Conditions 8/2012

Timeline

I was born in San Antonio, my husband lives in Santiago. I have a cousin in Valparaiso that goes to a really nice Christian church. Your English is great by the way. You have to be reaaly patient with this process. By the way I was able to expedite my husbands case because of the earthquake, but this benefit may only be for immediate relatives only (husband/wife or kids) check it out at USCIS website.

God bless and take care.

Emily

That's great :D

thanks for your compliment about my english, i don't have problems with my writing and reading but i still need to improve my spoken english:P

We knew that getting involved in a long distance relationship wouldn't be easy but we really love each other and that's worth all the waiting :luv: but sometimes missing him is REALLY rough:blush:

I told my fiance about the chance of get our case expedited because of the earthquake but he thinks, just like you said, that's just for immediate relatives so we will wait and wait and wait and...lol :P

thanks for your kind replies, ill be praying for you and your husband :)

God bless

Patty ♥

xQPW.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.