Grey

NBI..quick question

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Good day! Just a quick question about NBI clearance in Phil. My fiancee is from Philippines.

But she currently living and working in Macau for 15 yrs already.. She's been married before but and marriage annulled 5 yrs ago she never use her married name ..means she never amend any of her document like passport or ID in Macau she is single in all her document...So my question is when she get the NBI clearance in Philippines does she need to get with her married name or single? Just confused.

I know someone knows about this especially the one from Philippines..I will appreciate it. Thanks a lot! :yes:

Mr.Grey

Filed Petition for my Mom

2/29/2020 Filed online I-130 form and payment  

3/2/2020 Check Cleared 

3/10/2020 NOA1 Under Review and processing 

5/04/2020 Notice of approval  

5/18/2020 AOS Filling fees and IV Filling fee check cleared 

12/9/2020 Email from NVC received all fees form document that required prior to attending interview  

05/24/2021 Received mail interview schedule June 24, 2021 @10:30 am (Cancelled) due to a long quarantine decided to cancelled

11/22/2021 Case Transfer from HK US Consulate to US Embassy Manila

05/02/2022 St Luke Medical appointment

05/23/2022 Sputum test wait 2 months to released result

07/22/2022 Sputum test passed same day Immunization

07/27/2022 Interview US Embassy Manila (Refused ask Embassy request DNA test)

08/31/2022 DNA test Kit Paid (Universal Genetics)

9/13/ 2022  Embassy took the sample both me after 3 days result was 99.9999 % Positive :)

9/29/2022    Passport with visa 

10/2/2022    CFO registered online only  

10/2/2022  Paid 220 for green card

10/19/2022 Flight to USA 

10/20/2022 Arrived in Alaska USA 

Hi everyone!

Good day! Just a quick question about NBI clearance in Phil. My fiancee is from Philippines.

But she currently living and working in Macau for 15 yrs already.. She's been married before but and marriage annulled 5 yrs ago she never use her married name ..means she never amend any of her document like passport or ID in Macau she is single in all her document...So my question is when she get the NBI clearance in Philippines does she need to get with her married name or single? Just confused.

I know someone knows about this especially the one from Philippines..I will appreciate it. Thanks a lot! :yes:

Mr.Grey

This caught me thinking.

But, you see you will be dealing with immigration process, and she will have to secure that annulment decree, that means, she should get a copy of NBI clearance that was on her married name.

However, every year NBI clearance exprires, so whatever she is using now as her name.. might as well proceed to that.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Ok thanks..I do not have the problem of her final decree of her annulment I have it all sumbitted with the I-129F..just getting ready about her NBI a little confused what she has to do with it..since she never use her Ex husband name...So she need to get with her married name..thanks...for respond..I appriciated..I heard the expiration of NBI in Philippines is a year..we just got the NOA1 month ago..so we are estimating when she need to get the NBI as she is working oversea and wondering how she can get it that she dont need to go back to Philippines.Well i had searched about that and she need to go apply to the nearest Philippines Consulate since she is in Macau so Hong Kong is the nearest one. She can apply there and have her finger print...I hope that is right..if not i need to get more info...

Thanks cutie!

Filed Petition for my Mom

2/29/2020 Filed online I-130 form and payment  

3/2/2020 Check Cleared 

3/10/2020 NOA1 Under Review and processing 

5/04/2020 Notice of approval  

5/18/2020 AOS Filling fees and IV Filling fee check cleared 

12/9/2020 Email from NVC received all fees form document that required prior to attending interview  

05/24/2021 Received mail interview schedule June 24, 2021 @10:30 am (Cancelled) due to a long quarantine decided to cancelled

11/22/2021 Case Transfer from HK US Consulate to US Embassy Manila

05/02/2022 St Luke Medical appointment

05/23/2022 Sputum test wait 2 months to released result

07/22/2022 Sputum test passed same day Immunization

07/27/2022 Interview US Embassy Manila (Refused ask Embassy request DNA test)

08/31/2022 DNA test Kit Paid (Universal Genetics)

9/13/ 2022  Embassy took the sample both me after 3 days result was 99.9999 % Positive :)

9/29/2022    Passport with visa 

10/2/2022    CFO registered online only  

10/2/2022  Paid 220 for green card

10/19/2022 Flight to USA 

10/20/2022 Arrived in Alaska USA 

Ok thanks..I do not have the problem of her final decree of her annulment I have it all sumbitted with the I-129F..just getting ready about her NBI a little confused what she has to do with it..since she never use her Ex husband name...So she need to get with her married name..thanks...for respond..I appriciated..I heard the expiration of NBI in Philippines is a year..we just got the NOA1 month ago..so we are estimating when she need to get the NBI as she is working oversea and wondering how she can get it that she dont need to go back to Philippines.Well i had searched about that and she need to go apply to the nearest Philippines Consulate since she is in Macau so Hong Kong is the nearest one. She can apply there and have her finger print...I hope that is right..if not i need to get more info...

Thanks cutie!

Your welcome. Good luck on your journey. :)

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.