Pinocchio Liberal

Drinking mass BEER tonight!

61 posts in this topic

I think I got a yeast infection from all that beer. :P

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

I guess no one hired marc today, must be nightbeforeboozing breath. Shame, being a day labourer is a tough life.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

:rofl: Youve been hooked by the simplest form of bait. So amusing! :D

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

The simplest form of bait? Does it involve lots of :rofl:, capitalized random words snatched out of the air, misspelled with bad grammar?

No, it involves pretending he was drinking so that people insult him - even though he actually was anyway. Marc is a convoluted sort of #######.

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

I can't type a**hole? What type of stupid censorship is this? I was listening to an old episode of Newsjack today that was liberally peppered with the word a**hole, and very funny it was too :lol: I guess in the US such a radio show would be so redacted it would make no sense, and this on our politically correct Beeb too!

The simplest form of bait? Does it involve lots of :rofl:, capitalized random words snatched out of the air, misspelled with bad grammar?

I designed it for simple minds such as yours. Now that your back in the UK I was wondering if you got your old room back? :rofl: If so did you get all your planet of the apes posters put up? :rofl:

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I designed it for simple minds such as yours. Now that your back in the UK I was wondering if you got your old room back? :rofl: If so did you get all your planet of the apes posters put up? :rofl:

I really can't tell if Marc is retarded or drunk from that post. :unsure:

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

There was "design" involved? That's an interesting word for getting pissed up and letting fly on the keyboard.

Too much booze over too much time. Too many brain cells have died. Might as well have a cauliflower between the years.

Being simple minded does have its downside. eg: can of sparkly spam in siggy.

― Andrew Wilkow