Captain Oates

The poor get poorer and deserve to

115 posts in this topic

I have scribbled down this life plan and will be following it closely -- I already have followed a few of these tips (became a lawyer, have a tax system in place that allows me to pay the minimum, wash the car by hand). Others I need to work harder at (sex to excess).

Ta muchly, Alan!star_smile.gif

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I have scribbled down this life plan and will be following it closely -- I already have followed a few of these tips (became a lawyer, have a tax system in place that allows me to pay the minimum, wash the car by hand). Others I need to work harder at (sex to excess).

Ta muchly, Alan!star_smile.gif

Ah glasshopper your are my number 1 estudente...

You are set for a glorious early retirement so you can torment people on line for decades.

You are seeking out and absorbing the secrets of the ancients (not that I am old).

You also need a ladder so you can replace your own shingles (no not medical shingles)

When I rewired my house and installed gas central heating (In the 80's before internet)I went to Braford Central library for 2 months until I knew exactly how to do it. Then I did it and saved thousands and it was certified safe too.

Convenience is how the businesses feed off one's wad

Learn many skills and many secrets of the ancients like how to change the oil in your lawn mower...

The money is better off in your pocket than theirs !

Here is the yorkshireman's motto:

The Yorkshireman's Motto

See all, 'ear all, and say nowt

Eat all, drink all, and pay nowt

An' if tha does out for nowt

Do it for thissen

(tha, pronounced a as in "that")

[translation:]

See all, hear all, and say nothing.

Eat all, drink all, and pay nothing.

And if thou does anything for nothing

Do it for thyself.

moresheep400100.jpg

Ah glasshopper your are my number 1 estudente...

As it should be. I know how to do basic home repairs (including plumbing) and I cook from scratch more these days too. I draw the line at cutting my own hair though.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

As it should be. I know how to do basic home repairs (including plumbing) and I cook from scratch more these days too. I draw the line at cutting my own hair though.

I cut my own hair!

Unfortunately, I can't rewire or plumb a house. I have been known to rewire a plug though. :star:

Timeline

I wipe my own #######. These days too many people wipe other people's bums.

jeez they must work for Walmart

and thems big bums !

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

I cut my own hair!

Unfortunately, I can't rewire or plumb a house. I have been known to rewire a plug though. :star:

How many hairs do you have ?

Ivander Holfyfield used to cut his own hair - he had one on his left nipple - if I can say that in the US (puritans you know)

moresheep400100.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

How many hairs do you have ?

Ivander Holfyfield used to cut his own hair - he had one on his left nipple - if I can say that in the US (puritans you know)

Hmm, not sure how many I have, although I can guarantee that I have more than one and it isn't located on my left nipple (or my right one).

Timeline

Hmm, not sure how many I have, although I can guarantee that I have more than one and it isn't located on my left nipple (or my right one).

Ivander ended up getting rabbits tattooed on his head - from a distance they looked like hares

moresheep400100.jpg