newlyweds

319 b requirements, will a CO letter suffice to prove husband's assignment?for 319b

2 posts in this topic

so I have been gathering all paperwork for naturalization thru 319b, but I noticed my husband's original DEROS is aug 2011. which is very close.. but since he is going to ETS mar 2012, he won't leave the island not until the ETS date. He said it's like an automatic thing since it's only gonna be 8 months so he's DEROS is extended. He talked to the S-1 and some other people and they said they really cannot change the DEROS date, it will be updated when the original date expires so it won't show the march 2012 until it goes past august 2011...

i have printed off the DD1278,so the CO will sign off on it, will that be enough to prove that we are still gonna be here until 2012? I also thought i'd include one of the requirements, the letter from the CO, I told my husband to ask his CO to also state why his DEROS is aug.2011 and why he has another 8 months added on to it.. and that i am legally to stay with my husband thru command sponsorship.

will that be enough though or will the IO grill me about his actual DEROS? and deny me the naturalization. I am gonna send a copy of his orders and the my papers showing i am on command sponsorship. any thoughts would really help thanks!

Luke 18:27 Jesus said" what is impossible to men is possible with God."

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.

03/02/09-k-1 visa starts

09/09/09-K-1 visa approved

10/24/09 - WEDDING

11/09/09 - AOS

02/25/10-GC approved

08/26/10-319B n400 starts

11-09-10 Interview 10 AM >Approved

11-09-10 oath 2 PM Fairfax, VA

All glory, praises, thanksgiving and admiration belong only to God.

Jeremiah 29:11 "for i know the plans i have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you¬ harm you, plans to give you hope & a future"

• 2 weeks later...

hey do u know everything about this 319b of INA??husband asked about this naturalization thing and people that he talked said U only qualified when u live in states for 3 yrs or been married for 3 yrs to the active military...weve talked to the people who tried to do this early but they got deny and they r eligible again to file in 5 yrs...found this site read this hope it helps(";

http://www.usembassy.it/dhs/uscis/services/N-400.asp

so I have been gathering all paperwork for naturalization thru 319b, but I noticed my husband's original DEROS is aug 2011. which is very close.. but since he is going to ETS mar 2012, he won't leave the island not until the ETS date. He said it's like an automatic thing since it's only gonna be 8 months so he's DEROS is extended. He talked to the S-1 and some other people and they said they really cannot change the DEROS date, it will be updated when the original date expires so it won't show the march 2012 until it goes past august 2011...

i have printed off the DD1278,so the CO will sign off on it, will that be enough to prove that we are still gonna be here until 2012? I also thought i'd include one of the requirements, the letter from the CO, I told my husband to ask his CO to also state why his DEROS is aug.2011 and why he has another 8 months added on to it.. and that i am legally to stay with my husband thru command sponsorship.

will that be enough though or will the IO grill me about his actual DEROS? and deny me the naturalization. I am gonna send a copy of his orders and the my papers showing i am on command sponsorship. any thoughts would really help thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.