7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello I am wondering if you guys recieved any updates for the EAD aftr biometric?we filed our AOS papers may 24,recieved june 2,and biometric done july 1st.so how long does EAD get approved,I got updates on july 2nd,that it was forwarded to USCIS CALIFORNINA,do they update you all the time on what is going the EAD?thanks for the reply

When my wife filed, I was checking online every single day..Guess what, they didn’t update the system until the end.. Now, every case is different and every history have a different result.. "Typically", the whole process should take around 3-5months and "typically" EAD/AP should land in hands 30/60 days after biometrics? but, don’t get worry about my answers as every case is different.. By the way, my wife's case was also transfer to CSC..

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

My case has not been updated since the Inital Review back in May, however I have received an interview letter, so don't trust the site too much.

Wishing you all the best on your Immigration Journey :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

When my wife filed, I was checking online every single day..Guess what, they didn’t update the system until the end.. Now, every case is different and every history have a different result.. "Typically", the whole process should take around 3-5months and "typically" EAD/AP should land in hands 30/60 days after biometrics? but, don’t get worry about my answers as every case is different.. By the way, my wife's case was also transfer to CSC..

I see I just wanna make sure that we got any updates for everything,as I'VE GOT a friend that they dont get the updates and they were just waiting which results of being denied and paid another $600 for filing the case again,I just don't want my husband being stress out if I don't pay any attention with all the paper works.

Also I would like to find a job soon,I was thinking of applying job online while they were working on my EAD,BUT I am scared that might violate my visa which I don't have any intentions on doing so.

thanks for the responding my queries.

I see I just wanna make sure that we got any updates for everything,as I'VE GOT a friend that they dont get the updates and they were just waiting which results of being denied and paid another $600 for filing the case again,I just don't want my husband being stress out if I don't pay any attention with all the paper works.

Also I would like to find a job soon,I was thinking of applying job online while they were working on my EAD,BUT I am scared that might violate my visa which I don't have any intentions on doing so.

thanks for the responding my queries.

If you haven't heard from them from 60 days of filing make an infopass appointment and take your paperwork with you and ask them to look at it for you.

Edited by BethandBilly

ok should I do that appointment at my local office?thanks for the response

I had to make an INFOPASS appointment to make arrangements for my interview, they were great and the same day a letter was sent with an interview date, for me it was the best way to go, it's always worth a shot.

Good Luck :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.