kjmel38

My EAD Approved Today But Curious.

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello ! Every One, :star::star::star:

I am Curious if My Green Card is Approved too? I'm not sure that's why, want to ensure what the letter means really Are? Here! What it says...........................

Document Production or

Oath of Ceremony

On July 2, We ordered production of your New Card, please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you, we will contact you. I f you move before you recieved the Card, Call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

This Step applies to application that results in an Applicant recieving a Card, ( such as

Green Card) or other document (such as naturalization certificate, refugee travel Document or Advance Parole) Application will be in this Step from the order to produce the Card/Document is given until the Card Document is produced and mailed to the Applicant. You can expect to recieve your Card/ Document within 30 days of the Approval Application.

:dance::dance: My Question is? is this Only my EAD ? or I can Recieve my Green Card too? but i don't experience Transfer or Interview but 2 times RFE. After my Second RFE, My EAD has been Approved. :dance: Green Card has been mentioned that's why I am Curious.

Hope Some one Can say the same experience i had. with Thanks.

Kjmel38 :star::star::star:

Timeline

Hello ! Every One, :star::star::star:

I am Curious if My Green Card is Approved too? I'm not sure that's why, want to ensure what the letter means really Are? Here! What it says...........................

Document Production or

Oath of Ceremony

On July 2, We ordered production of your New Card, please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you, we will contact you. I f you move before you recieved the Card, Call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

This Step applies to application that results in an Applicant recieving a Card, ( such as

Green Card) or other document (such as naturalization certificate, refugee travel Document or Advance Parole) Application will be in this Step from the order to produce the Card/Document is given until the Card Document is produced and mailed to the Applicant. You can expect to recieve your Card/ Document within 30 days of the Approval Application.

:dance::dance: My Question is? is this Only my EAD ? or I can Recieve my Green Card too? but i don't experience Transfer or Interview but 2 times RFE. After my Second RFE, My EAD has been Approved. :dance: Green Card has been mentioned that's why I am Curious.

Hope Some one Can say the same experience i had. with Thanks.

Kjmel38 :star::star::star:

If this is your EAD case file then it is only your EAD... when your GC is approved you no longer need the EAD

YMMV

Timeline

If this is your EAD case file then it is only your EAD... when your GC is approved you no longer need the EAD

Hi! payxibka

Thank you, to your Response I really appreciate it , and Good luck to every One, and thank you to ALL VJ organizers, this site is a Helpful site.Hoping to recieve my GC soon too. :star::star::star:

Kjmel38

Hi! payxibka

Thank you, to your Response I really appreciate it , and Good luck to every One, and thank you to ALL VJ organizers, this site is a Helpful site.Hoping to recieve my GC soon too. :star::star::star:

Kjmel38

Mel I just reread your post, what I am getting from it is, you are going to receive your EAD and that is due to the fact you applied for it along with your GC application. You know what thought you got your EAD and that is totally cool. I'm happy as can be for you :)

Timeline

Mel I just reread your post, what I am getting from it is, you are going to receive your EAD and that is due to the fact you applied for it along with your GC application. You know what thought you got your EAD and that is totally cool. I'm happy as can be for you :)

Hi Beth!

thank you to clarification of the letter, Hope you can get your EAD too, and God Bless to your incoming interview,wish you all the best in AOS journey. :star::star::star:

Kjmel38

Hi Beth!

thank you to clarification of the letter, Hope you can get your EAD too, and God Bless to your incoming interview,wish you all the best in AOS journey. :star::star::star:

Kjmel38

Aw thanks Mel, I'm nervous but will give the interview my best shot! So do you have a job lined up to start?

Take care and Happy Independence say :)

Timeline

Aw thanks Mel, I'm nervous but will give the interview my best shot! So do you have a job lined up to start?

Take care and Happy Independence say :)

:yes: I'm Applying Online, but as soon as i recieved My EAD ,I'll go in Person or apply in Person, so far Waiting from Parkview Hospital Notice, the last word I heard from them is I'm One to Consider in the post they need but still applying in any Health Care Company, ? or anything as much meets my Job title or as soon as i can do it,Any Job but Legal, CNA / Nursing Assistant.

Kjmel38 :)

:yes: I'm Applying Online, but as soon as i recieved My EAD ,I'll go in Person or apply in Person, so far Waiting from Parkview Hospital Notice, the last word I heard from them is I'm One to Consider in the post they need but still applying in any Health Care Company, ? or anything as much meets my Job title or as soon as i can do it,Any Job but Legal, CNA / Nursing Assistant.

Kjmel38 :)

I have a friend that is from the Philippines and she is an LNA, she is a sweetheart, love her to bits. She is now doing her nursing degree and she said she loves it! Good Luck finding a job, it's tough out there, but nurses and CNA/LNA's are always in demand. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.