Peace be still

HOPE FOR CASABLANCA AFTER ALL.

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope someone that reads this story will feel encouraged. On this journey we meet different people that are going through this hard process to get our spouse's over here. At a business meeting it was rare to find someone that is going through what I was, but I did. I will call her Mrs.B. Both of us was in the process of our husband who were our fiance's at the time have their interviews. Both of them were denied, without any good cause. So we both went and got married to out beloveds 2wks apart. My process went fast after I got married it only took my husband 4mos to get his visa. She had an attorney handle her paperwork, so it took them almost almost 1 1/2 yrs to hear something. Casa was playing games with them. They told them at first that they could not issue him a visa and to come back in 2011. Mrs.B was devistated of course. Needless to say, that I received an email from her telling me that her husband got a call from the US Consulant, telling him to bring his passport to Casa. Well they did, and yes they did another interview but he got his visa after years of trying. Mr.B had to call her Congrassman and he was a major help. When I spoke with her on the phone it felt wonderful to finally hear the joy in her voice. If anybody has any question I will be more then happy to ask her and then repost her response. Or I will see if she is willing to join the site or share her email, with WOMAN only that are hurting because the CO is holding up their process.

There is hope after all.

إله الخير المغرب بلد جميل! Hasbunallah wa ni'am al-wakil Tawkkalna Alay Allah

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I hope someone that reads this story will feel encouraged. On this journey we meet different people that are going through this hard process to get our spouse's over here. At a business meeting it was rare to find someone that is going through what I was, but I did. I will call her Mrs.B. Both of us was in the process of our husband who were our fiance's at the time have their interviews. Both of them were denied, without any good cause. So we both went and got married to out beloveds 2wks apart. My process went fast after I got married it only took my husband 4mos to get his visa. She had an attorney handle her paperwork, so it took them almost almost 1 1/2 yrs to hear something. Casa was playing games with them. They told them at first that they could not issue him a visa and to come back in 2011. Mrs.B was devistated of course. Needless to say, that I received an email from her telling me that her husband got a call from the US Consulant, telling him to bring his passport to Casa. Well they did, and yes they did another interview but he got his visa after years of trying. Mr.B had to call her Congrassman and he was a major help. When I spoke with her on the phone it felt wonderful to finally hear the joy in her voice. If anybody has any question I will be more then happy to ask her and then repost her response. Or I will see if she is willing to join the site or share her email, with WOMAN only that are hurting because the CO is holding up their process.

There is hope after all.

This is really wonderful to hear. I'm so happy for both of you that you made it through this ordeal. :thumbs:

Timeline

There is hope after all.

Thank you for the words of encouragement for those of working on the second attempt. I am praying that my second experience is more like yours and less like your friends.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

This is really wonderful to hear. I'm so happy for both of you that you made it through this ordeal. :thumbs:

OMG!!! EL7AMDULILAH CONGRATS.......TOO HAPPY TO SEE THE CHANGE IN CASA.~~ WOOHOO~~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.