bbiedny

Does this mean I've been 'Touched"?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I logged on to the OSCIS website today and noticed that the last update for my case changed from 5/21 to yesterday (6/30) I have recieved no e-mail or text about anything, so what does this mean (If anything)?

Thanks for any help.

barry

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Bogota, Colombia

I-129F Sent : 05/16/2010

I-129F NOA1 : 05/21/2010

Touched! : 06/30/2010

I-129F NOA2 E-Mail: 07/01/2010

VSC Received 07/03/2010

Sent to Consolute 07/08/2010

Consulate Recieve 07/13/2010

Downloaded Packet 3 07/13/2010

Faxed packet 3 07/14/2010

E-Mailed Packet 3 07/21/2010

Interview Scheduled 09/02/2010

Approved! 09/02/2010

POE Fort Lauderdale 09/02/2010

Married 10/10/2010

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I logged on to the OSCIS website today and noticed that the last update for my case changed from 5/21 to yesterday (6/30) I have recieved no e-mail or text about anything, so what does this mean (If anything)?

Thanks for any help.

barry

It meant someone at the service center touched your petition.

Diana

CR-1

02/05/07 - I-130 sent to NSC

05/03/07 - NOA2

05/10/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned

08/08/07 - Case Complete

09/27/07 - Interview, visa granted

10/02/07 - POE

11/16/07 - Received green card and Welcome to America letter in the mail

Removing Conditions

07/06/09 - I-751 sent to CSC

08/14/09 - Biometrics

09/27/09 - Approved

10/01/09 - Received 10 year green card

U.S. Citizenship

03/30/11 - N-400 sent via Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

05/12/11 - Biometrics

07/20/11 - Interview - passed

07/20/11 - Oath ceremony - same day as interview

Someone took your file and possibly worked on it. Even thou the USCIS website is there for updates, I would not depend so much on it.. It is not so accurate and you may find yourself checking every single day for a few weeks to a couple of moths and your desperation and frustration will grow. I would rather base myself in other peoples time lines, not that is the solution as every case is different.

Patiente is the name of this game and we all can say that as we have been there..

Good luck

"Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all. Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity. It is right and it is duty." -- NAPF page on Oscar Romero

Wife'sTime Line My link

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.