Spies like US

23 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

She's got Spy eyes. Hot spy eyes...

11/13/2009 -- Mailed I-129F

11/17/2009 -- Received NOA 1

02/10/2010 -- NOA 2 Mailed

02/16/2010 -- NOA 2 Received (via email)

02/19/2010 -- Petition forwarded to Moscow

04/23/2010 -- Scheduled Interview - SUCCESS

07/20/2010 -- Entrance to USA POE Anchorage

08/21/2010 -- Wedding

11/04/2010 -- Mailed AOS

01/25/2011 -- AOS Interview - SUCCESS

Member of the RUB group, where high horses meet low brows.

My wife said she looks kind of like Rachel from Friends.

When this story broke my buddies were hitting me up on fb and text messages "yo, watch your wife!" I said, "we've already had this conversation on VJ and concluded our wives are not part of that group."

Sure enough, we're all in the clear. (For now..... til they start singing!)

In all seriousness, uh, did anyone see anything at all that looked anything like "real" espionage? From what I could gather the case looked like it was based on stuff they could've read out of the National Enquirer or those other "news sources" at the check-out counter.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

In all seriousness, uh, did anyone see anything at all that looked anything like "real" espionage? From what I could gather the case looked like it was based on stuff they could've read out of the National Enquirer or those other "news sources" at the check-out counter.

That was kind of my take on the whole thing. I suppose if they had obtained sensitive information the government wouldn't go around revealing what they had uncovered. But the whole thing leaves you wondering what they were trying to uncover. They would not be able to get a security clearance. And it's not as if they were going to get much that was worth their time without it. The average suburban couple does not have access to government secrets. As you begin to move into circles where there might be something to be uncovered, people are going to start asking questions.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

When this story broke my buddies were hitting me up on fb and text messages "yo, watch your wife!" I said, "we've already had this conversation on VJ and concluded our wives are not part of that group."

I think they want the formula for seedless watermelons.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

People like her supply support and logistics for the real spies. Even spies need some borscht, pelmini and clean underwear. :lol:

I-129F Sent : 2010-01-16
Visa Approved!!: 2010-04-20
Visa Received: 2010-04-28
POE Chicago: 2010-05-01
Married: 2010-06-30
AOS filed: 2011-01-25
AOS Approved: 2011-03-25

ROC Approved 06-2013

Citizen 09-14

Timeline

People like her supply support and logistics for the real spies. Even spies need some borscht, pelmini and clean underwear. :lol:

I am not so sure. The could just have American women do that kind of thi...Oh, never mind. What was I thinking? :bonk:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Slim, don't worry, Alla assures me this girl will never talk! It is kind of a let down from the old Cold War days, damn, you gotta miss those days for some reasons. You think there will be any movies made about this? The next James Bond film...oh never mind.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

hahahaha.. Russian spy.. :lol: I was working for Warren Buffet, worked in London for years, yet in the interview Russian only? Hmmm odd.... :rofl: .. umm yeah..

Oh what a source.. The New York Post.. hmm I wonder if she has been also communicating with little green men or knows of some celebrity scandals that they can print news about next..

Good laugh.. thanks!!

Jeff & Tanya

I found her in March 08'

We met in December 08'

NOA1 on 31 March 09'

NOA2 on 28 Aug 09'

Interview 18 Nov 09' (Administrative Review)

Visa Approved!! 15 Dec 09'

Tatiana Arrives! 12 Jan 10'

Married 2 Mar 10'

Green Card Received 10 July 10'

Lifting Conditions Filed 25 April 12'

I think the "Spy Kit" includes the new and improved 6 day underwear: It has three leg holes. Each day, you move over one leg hole (clock wise in the Northern Hemisphere...), and on day 4, you turn them inside out! :rofl:

Timeline

I think the "Spy Kit" includes the new and improved 6 day underwear: It has three leg holes. Each day, you move over one leg hole (clock wise in the Northern Hemisphere...), and on day 4, you turn them inside out! :rofl:

How many legs do you have? I need two leg holes at a time.

They would not be able to get a security clearance. And it's not as if they were going to get much that was worth their time without it. The average suburban couple does not have access to government secrets.

Foreigners can get a security clearance although I don't think any of them had one in this case.

While I understand the necessity to block "sensitive information" from getting abroad, much of this seemed to be focused around the White House's policies and election tactics, not "secret squirrel" type information that we'd traditionally think of spies trying to gather. They were looking for the truth behind rumors, not operational intelligence.

Just who was behind this thing will probably remain a mystery, but it sounds to me more like they were trying to verify a gossip column instead of gain secrets of national importance.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Foreigners can get a security clearance

Hm, I don't know... I couldn't get mine until I became a citizen.

Слава Україні!

--------------------
Full Timeline

chimpanzee.jpg

Timeline

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gSTjY6vW9Srl8ZH4JZ_SlkMlf41AD9GMTO882

The defense lawyer explicated my suspicion when he says of the evidence that "It essentially suggests that they successfully infiltrated neighborhoods, cocktail parties and the PTA."

Whether or not that is really the case remains to be seen. It seems to me that this is why they are not going for espionage charges.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.