clueless_in_usa

Spies like US

23 posts in this topic

they successfully infiltrated neighborhoods, cocktail parties and the PTA."

Sounds about like what they come up with in the militia cases. "They had guns and stuff."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gSTjY6vW9Srl8ZH4JZ_SlkMlf41AD9GMTO882

The defense lawyer explicated my suspicion when he says of the evidence that "It essentially suggests that they successfully infiltrated neighborhoods, cocktail parties and the PTA."

Whether or not that is really the case remains to be seen. It seems to me that this is why they are not going for espionage charges.

:rofl: Next James Bond movie...

I also read that the defendant, Anna, was "devoted to her father, who had former KGB ties" Holy #######! If we find out they had mini-vans and went to soccer games...our way of life is over!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Much prettier than the last two we caught.

Natasha.jpg

Even if Nastasha was HOT, she is still a cartoon. Now, Jessica Rabbit...THAT is a cartoon you can believe in. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Even if Nastasha was HOT, she is still a cartoon. Now, Jessica Rabbit...THAT is a cartoon you can believe in. :lol:

But not a Russian spy.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Speaking of cartoons, did any of you watch Archer on FX? That show was hilarious. It had the KGB connection and everything. Very funny stuff.

Anyway, hottest cartoon chick of all time is Princess Jasmine. Everyone knows that.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Speaking of cartoons, did any of you watch Archer on FX? That show was hilarious. It had the KGB connection and everything. Very funny stuff.

Anyway, hottest cartoon chick of all time is Princess Jasmine. Everyone knows that.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO WAY! I would take the half-salty-fish Little Mermaid before I would do Jasmine and maybe she will blow herself up with a bomb belt. What has she got to lose...she is a cartoon?!

And if Jessica Rabbit wasn't a Russian spy...well, she SHOULD have been!

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

Speaking of Russian spies... is anyone going to see the new movie Salt?

I won't go see it at the theater but I'll probably check it out on DVD.

Русский форум член.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.