narzel

AOS notice of Rejection ????

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

ok we just got our packet back it was rejected...there were actually like 4 or 5 rejection notices within the packet but only 1 that gave a reason..when my wife filled out the g325 for my daughter she signed in the spot for if prepared by someone else instead of the other spot i understand that.... i paid for both my wife and stepdaughters adjustment with 1 check which is why both were rejected i understand that too...my question is none of these other notices give a reason for the rejection they are stapled to different forms so i dont know if they are all related to the one or if the other forms might have something wrong it says to correct and resubmit but other than the signature i dont know what needs to be corrected...also they sent the entire packet back except for the medical from her physical...why is that????..ok so if you guys could bombard me with your endless knowledge on the subject i would appreciate it...the other notices just say there was a problem with one of the applicants forms so i can only assume the signature is the main prob

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

ok we just got our packet back it was rejected...there were actually like 4 or 5 rejection notices within the packet but only 1 that gave a reason..when my wife filled out the g325 for my daughter she signed in the spot for if prepared by someone else instead of the other spot i understand that.... i paid for both my wife and stepdaughters adjustment with 1 check which is why both were rejected i understand that too...my question is none of these other notices give a reason for the rejection they are stapled to different forms so i dont know if they are all related to the one or if the other forms might have something wrong it says to correct and resubmit but other than the signature i dont know what needs to be corrected...also they sent the entire packet back except for the medical from her physical...why is that????..ok so if you guys could bombard me with your endless knowledge on the subject i would appreciate it...the other notices just say there was a problem with one of the applicants forms so i can only assume the signature is the main prob

Ours was rejected for having the signature in the incorrect place as well. Since we also were filing for the work authorization at the same time, that was rejected as well. It had to do with the fact that the main AOS was rejected, therefore all other applications with it are rejected as well. I think if you do those minor adjustments all will be well.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

All in all we submitted 5 forms 2-I-130[for me & my daughter] & I-485 together with I-765 & I-824. My husband is the USC. My daughter's I-130 was rejected for the simple reason that I tried to squish the address on the address field on Part C which barely fit. Their notice was rather confusing to me because it just said, "The application/petition has not been fully completed. One or more of the following fields were not completed: -Part C Address" I was looking over the form and there were quite a few address fields on Part C, but when I looked closely it was the address on Part C #2 that they were pointing out. In my case I actually sent an additional sheet for this reason but they didn't read it because I didn't write on the field "please see additional sheet". I called USCIS customer service today to no avail, they will just read back what the notice said. :no:

Ours was rejected for having the signature in the incorrect place as well. Since we also were filing for the work authorization at the same time, that was rejected as well. It had to do with the fact that the main AOS was rejected, therefore all other applications with it are rejected as well. I think if you do those minor adjustments all will be well.

The above comment is right being that the I-485 is the main form and anything else concurrently filed relies on that. Go over your paper works meticulously, most of the time they think we're clairvoyants to figure out exactly what they want.. :wacko: We're re-submitting my daughter's I-130 tomorrow.

I hope everything goes well in your re-submission. Good luck to us all going through this crazy world of immigration processing!

AOS from B1B2

06/14/10 – Mailed I-130, 485,765,824

06/16/10 – Delivered to Chicago Lockbox

06/22/10 – Received texts & email routed to NBC

06/24/10 – Checks cashed for I-130, 485, 765, 824

06/26/10 – NOA1 for I-130, 485,765, 824

07/17/10 – Received hard copy of RFE 485

08/16/10 – Sent RFE response

08/19/10 – RFE delivered to NBC

08/20/10 – Case resumed online

09/24/10 – Called USCIS Biometrics Service Request

10/04/10 – Received Service request letter

10/27/10 – Infopass Appt. for Biometrics

11/05/10 – Called USCIS for Biometrics

11/22/10 – Called USCIS Biometrics Service Request

11/23/10 – Wrote & Mail Letter to Congresswoman

12/06/10 – Received Biometrics Letter after 5 months…FINALLY!!!

12/14/10 – Biometrics Done!!

12/15/10 - Card Production Ordered - Online Status-YEHEYY!!!:))

12/28/10 - Received EAD Card!!! Yahoo!! :))

12/30/10 - Applied for SSN

01/03/11 - Received SSN

01/06/11 - Received Interview Letter!! Yahoo!! Feb. 8 it is!!

01/08/11 - Interview Approved!Green Card Stamped on Passport!!

01/14/11 - Approval Notice I-130 & Welcome Letter!

01/18/11 - Received Green Card in the mail..

uzKIm4.png

Daughter's CR-2 Timeline http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=aboutme

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.