Siham

moroccan tv cable or something

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello everybody !!

i live in PA and im looking to get a moroccan tv cable , i heard there are some people who can watch moroccan and arab channels here in united states , but i dont know how it works , and where im gonna find it ?

please help !!

thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hello everybody !!

i live in PA and im looking to get a moroccan tv cable , i heard there are some people who can watch moroccan and arab channels here in united states , but i dont know how it works , and where im gonna find it ?

please help !!

thank you

Here's a link for dishnetwork...they have an Arabic channels package.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/international/Arabic/default.aspx?lang=Arabic

Waiting.....Waiting....waiting....waiting....and more waiting..........

I know many people who use this:

http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Channels/Arabic-FTA-free-to-air-Satellite-TV-Channels.htm

One time payment, no monthly bills.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Prague, Czech Republic

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-15

Check Cashed: 2009-07-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-20

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-01

NVC Received : 2009-10-06

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received : 2009-10-15

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-15

Visa Received : 2009-12-16

US Entry :

Marriage :

AOS:

Event Date

CIS Office : Washington DC

Date Filed : 2010-07-26

NOA Date : 2010-08-06

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2010-09-09

AOS Transfer** :

Interview Date :2011-01-07

Approval / Denial Date :2011-01-07

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : No

Greencard Received:

Comments :

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Unfortunately, Dish Network no longer offers 2M Monde (it did at one time, but I see it's been taken off the lineup now.) If you own your own home and are willing to put up a dish, you can get 2M on the Galaxy 19 satellite, and if you're close to the coast in PA (as I seem to remember you telling me you were), you might be able to pick up Nilesat on a dish, pointed a a very low elevation (Nilesat doesn't beam to North America, but there's a chance you could get it if you're close to the Atlantic Coast) But for sure, Galaxy 19 has 2M and about 20 other Arabic channels- here's a link to info about that satellite - http://ftalist.com/galaxy19.php

Sarah

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

I know many people who use this:

http://www.sadoun.com/Sat/Channels/Arabic-FTA-free-to-air-Satellite-TV-Channels.htm

One time payment, no monthly bills.

We did this also, and it worked very well.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Timeline

hmmmm thank u guys !! i like the sadoun.com but i'd like to see mbc , lbc channels too ....im so picky huh lol

the best channels for me are : 2m monde , al maghribiya , LBC ,MBC , abudhabi but as i saw in the websites u gave me , if i get 2m monde and almaghribiya , i wont get the others (ill need another dish for them )

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello Siham,

My husband uses (& is now a rep for them)TalfazatTV (www.talfazat.com). It requires no satellite dish or cable TV, only a receiver. You can get either gold or silver pkg, but w/ gold pkg you also get free PC viewing too (meaning you can watch all these stations on your computer). Anyhow, check it out online, if you're interested or have any questions, I'll put you in touch w/ my husband. He asked me to post this for you. :)

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Unfortunately, Dish Network no longer offers 2M Monde (it did at one time, but I see it's been taken off the lineup now.) If you own your own home and are willing to put up a dish, you can get 2M on the Galaxy 19 satellite, and if you're close to the coast in PA (as I seem to remember you telling me you were), you might be able to pick up Nilesat on a dish, pointed a a very low elevation (Nilesat doesn't beam to North America, but there's a chance you could get it if you're close to the Atlantic Coast) But for sure, Galaxy 19 has 2M and about 20 other Arabic channels- here's a link to info about that satellite - http://ftalist.com/galaxy19.php

Sarah

thank you Sarah , i had a look at the website you gave me but the only channel they have which i like is Moroccan channel , there is no others like lebanese MBC LBC Dubai Abu Dhabi .....

Timeline

There is a way to get moroccan channels here. You do have to buy a sattalite but it's a one time charge of @ $300.00 without installation.

thank you Sarah , i had a look at the website you gave me but the only channel they have which i like is Moroccan channel , there is no others like lebanese MBC LBC Dubai Abu Dhabi .....

Timeline

There is a way to get moroccan channels here. You do have to buy a sattalite but it's a one time charge of @ $300.00 without installation.

from where can i get it pls

?

Edited by Siham

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

oh thank you rakasa , this is interating but , i prefer to watch then on tv , im not a computer person !! ;-)

No, no.... you do watch on TV (w/ the option of watching online if you want to). The nice thing is, you don't need a "dish" - it's just a receiver you connect to your tv. Check it out at the website I provided earlier.

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I know you said your not a computer watcher but until you find something for the tv here are some suggestions...atleast they are free even if it is on the computer :)

http://www.watchfomny.com/

http://foorsy.com/Arabic-tv/Islam-Tv/

Sorry I can't find the MBC channels either :(

Edited by aminesbaby

CR1/AOS Timeline
12 JUNE 2015 - CR1/AOS/EAD/AP PACKET SENT
15 JUNE 2015 - CR1/AOS/EAD/AP PACKET DELIVERED TO USCIS (CHICAGO LOCKBOX)
22 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED TEXT/EMAIL NOA1--CR1/AOS/EAD/AP
24 JUNE 2015 - CHECKS CASHED
27 JUNE 2015 - RECEIVED NOA1--CRI/AOS/EAD/AP (HARDCOPY)
03 JULY 2015 - Bio-metrics letter
17 JULY 2015 - Bio-metrics appt (done)
19 AUG 2015 - EAD/AP Approved via email
19 AUG 2015 - EAD New card is being produced!

28 SEP 2015 - AOS Interview appt

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.