MRS.FAITH

Does St luke allow husband to enter to the clinic lobby?

8 posts in this topic

Does St Luke allow even one who is with you to get inside and wait? My husband wants to go with me tomorrow for my medical exam but if they will not allow him, i don't want my husband to wait for a longer period of time outside....Anyone knows? thanks....

04/07/2007 - Met online thru Filipina Heart

04/08/2007 to 05/2007- Getting to know each other

06/2007 onward - long distance relationship went so well

(chat, email and calls,)

01/2008 - My husband proposed to get married and I accepted it and planned/scheduled to meet me in person

09/04/2008 - He left the States for me

09/06/2008 - I picked him up on the terminal 2 airport

10/08/2008 - We got married

01/29/2010 - Filed 1-130

04/12/2010 - 1-130 got approved

06/21-22 - Medical examination at St. Luke PASSED!!!

07/01/2010 - Interview PASSED! Love you Lord!!!!![/color][/size]

07/10/2010 - Arrived at AL USA with my husband

(POE- Dallas Forthworth Texas)

07/27/ and 08/03- Got 2 Welcome Letters

08/13/2010 - Got my GC [/size][/color]

04/26/12 - Submitted ROC documents

05/11/12 - Biometrics

12/26/12 - RFE

12/31/12 - Responded to RFE

Does St Luke allow even one who is with you to get inside and wait? My husband wants to go with me tomorrow for my medical exam but if they will not allow him, i don't want my husband to wait for a longer period of time outside....Anyone knows? thanks....

I dont think if they allow your hubby to get inside the extension clinic.ivew seen many hubby waiting outside while their partners are inside...well if you go there early like 4am, you might get done the first day earlier(maybe 10am,i went there that time and i got done at 10),that way your husband will not wait outsiden longer, atleast only halfday :P (wawa nmn dba pag nag antay ng matagal) but if he really wants to go with you (yaan mo na),its normal that they want to support you in your endeavor.

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

I dont think if they allow your hubby to get inside the extension clinic.ivew seen many hubby waiting outside while their partners are inside...well if you go there early like 4am, you might get done the first day earlier(maybe 10am,i went there that time and i got done at 10),that way your husband will not wait outsiden longer, atleast only halfday :P (wawa nmn dba pag nag antay ng matagal) but if he really wants to go with you (yaan mo na),its normal that they want to support you in your endeavor.

Thanks for the respond sis..hehe Yup wawa nga eh if will wait for a longer period of time lang outside...That was so early sis ,4 am ? When was that? What if i get there 6 am na? :lol: Naku i have to wake up early pala..I live in cavite pa...

(chat, email and calls,)

01/2008 - My husband proposed to get married and I accepted it and planned/scheduled to meet me in person

01/29/2010 - Filed 1-130

05/11/12 - Biometrics

12/26/12 - RFE

Thanks for the respond sis..hehe Yup wawa nga eh if will wait for a longer period of time lang outside...That was so early sis ,4 am ? When was that? What if i get there 6 am na? :lol: Naku i have to wake up early pala..I live in cavite pa...

Youre welcome, well you can go there anytime you want pero wag lang yung late na late kasi dami ng applicants who are having medical,especially monday pa tom,im sure madami talaga...6am would be good din,layo mo pala,should wake up early talaga kasi travel pa pala kayo..goodluck sa medical mo.. :star:

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

Youre welcome, well you can go there anytime you want pero wag lang yung late na late kasi dami ng applicants who are having medical,especially monday pa tom,im sure madami talaga...6am would be good din,layo mo pala,should wake up early talaga kasi travel pa pala kayo..goodluck sa medical mo.. :star:

Oo sis have to wake up early..hehehehe thanks uli sis! :)

(chat, email and calls,)

01/29/2010 - Filed 1-130

05/11/12 - Biometrics

12/26/12 - RFE

Oo sis have to wake up early..hehehehe thanks uli sis! :)

You're welcome again, update agad ha after your first day of medical,the following day ka na mag vaccine nyan kasi..

(¯`v´¯)

`·.¸.·´ iloveyoubabyko

.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .¸¸.·¨¯`·.

Why get up so early? :blink:

Instead, why not sleep in, and then enjoy a leisurely breakfast before you go? :yes:

My wife and her friend went to St. Lukes for the first day of their medical at 11:00 a.m. They finished at around 4:00 p.m.

The second day, they arrived at St. Lukes after lunch, around 1:00 p.m., and finished in two or three hours.

I can tell you that they will only allow applicatants inside. Also we went about noon and there was very little waiting. The longest wait for Mhay was for her physical exam.

For our Full timeline

event.png

Removal of conditions Journey

16 March 2012 Sent I-751 package from Aviano AB, Italy.

29 March 2012 Received everything back...wrong fee. thought we didn't have to pay biometrics since we were sending fingerprint cards and passport photos.

30 March 2012 Sent everything out again from Aviano AB, Italy.

10 April 2012 Check cashed

17 April 2012 Received NOA1 dated 6 April.

06 Dec 2012 Received 10 yr green card. Letter said it was approved 28 November 2012.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.