Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

chinese beneficiaries who have been lived in other country over 1 year

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China

Hi guys,

I need help from the chinese beneficiaries who have been lived overseas other than China more than 1 year.

My fiancee needs to provide her fingerprint to Canada (RCMP), since she's outside of Canada, so as the RCMP's instruction, she has to go to the local police department to obtain her fingerprint and the mail to RCMP in order to get her criminal report check. However, the police department in China told her there is not such service conducted in China, Chinese citizen's fingerprints are not allow to provide to any party, absolutely not to any other countries.

any one who has the same experience, please help us.

Thank you very much


p.s. I just got my p3, so I really want to get this done asap.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China

I can't say this will work - but it's worth trying.

The Embassy in Canada CAN take the fingerprints, and forward the fingerprint record TO RCMP office.

She'll have to call, inquire, set up appointment, if it's actually do-able.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...