Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Congrats on Steves new job MrsTee :dance:

Glad the party was a success Quana :star:

Congrats My3 on hubbys EAD :dance:

Tre I read that story last week and I cried. Its so sad (F)(L)

As for me I am doing okay, 1st trimester almost over. 6 more months to go :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BOAL!! YES!! A car wash!!

Can you imagine the money we could raise with you and Tee out there hiking your legs up? LMAO!!

Great idea!!! :idea:

(L)

Jae, the pictures are good, but I keep thinking poor baby ears with those big headphones one... yes, yes I know they weren't on... lol

You will end up in the right work place, trust that. (F)

:huh: You might wanna get cars washed, not make folks have car accidents :rofl: :rofl:

WHAT? WHOOOOOOOO :dance::dance::dance:

CUTE!!

Goodluck on the job!

Thanks mama, im so happy, he got up early this morning.. i thought I was gonna sleep late today.... :no:

Um, I don't plan on it but I know hubby wants lots a rugrats so I won't say it's impossible. Call me crazy but I have a fear that I'll end up being 10x's my size if I get pregnant and that thought alone makes me just want one. ALLL the women in my family are a ton a hips n butt and I can't see my being bigger than I am right now :blush:

Don't worry lil bits, you will get it off.. how is your niece doing? Is she still in protective mode?

Praise the Lord (in my quiet voice) shhhhh YAY!!!! could not help, lol

Lol thank you Sugar!

I thought I was the only one that's like that.

:ot: Me and hubby went out to eat since night for the 1st time since he's been here. I can't think of a reason why it took us so long but whichever way it felt good :luv:

Thats great!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The dad actually did put them on....I made him take them off and put two halves of broken ones on....He also wanted some crazy impossible photo with the baby actually lying on the mixer with all the knobs and dials...told him YOU set the photo up then, because it's not possible in my eyes....

Yes, I KNOW God has something special for me :)

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful!! I know how much this means, you FINALLY feel like you are contributing something!!!

True, he always keeps me grounded so that was his contribution to me all the while :star:

Morning all!

Congrats to MrT on the job, congrats My3 on the EAD, glad the party went well, Quana - I started to quote posts and lost it and now I am too lazy to read back again, so congrats to anyone else I missed, lol

I started my nightmare at the periodontist yesterday for a deep root cleaning - he only did 1/4 of my mouth, and I was thinking it wasn't so bad - Until the novacaine wore off! Today is gonna be a LONG day :crying:

Thank you and i hope you feel better

Morning all!

Congrats on Steves new job MrsTee :dance:

Glad the party was a success Quana :star:

Congrats My3 on hubbys EAD :dance:

Tre I read that story last week and I cried. Its so sad (F)(L)

As for me I am doing okay, 1st trimester almost over. 6 more months to go :thumbs:

Thank you 1luv.. Im glad to hear you are doing okay (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone, have a geat day!

09-21-2009 - Met for the first time

10-31-2009 - Visited for 5 days

12-30-2009 - visited for 11 days (informal engagement)

1-13-2010 - Mailed I129F Petition

1-15-2010 - Recieved NOA1

1-21-2010 - Touched

3-09-2010 - visiting for 6 days

3-12-2010 - Formal Engagement in Ochee

4-20-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (no previous touches)

4-22-2010 - NVC Recieved my Petition, Assigned New Case#

4-23-2010 - Case leaving NVC (have DHL tracking# so I can follow case to Kingston)

4-23-2010 - Recieved NOA2 (hard copy) in the mail

4-26-2010 - Kingston Embassy Recieved Petition (signed by Mr. Morgan)

4-25-2010 - visiting for 5 days

4-30-2010 - Kingston Embassy mailed out Packet# 3

5-3-2010 - E-Mailed Kingston Embassy DS-230

5-4-2010 - Embassy e-mailed interview date

5-26-2010 - Medical

6-6-2010 - Flying down for interview

6-8-2010 - INTERVIEW...APPROVED!!!!

6-23-2010 - VISA RECIEVED!!!

6-27-2010 - Flying down to Jamaica

06-30-2010 - POE (JFK)

09-25-2010 - WEDDING!!!

event.png

Morning All!

Congrats to your hubby Tee on the job! :dance::dance::dance:

Congrats on the EAD arrival My3...

Tre, that brought tears to my eyes. Such a sad thing. I had to pray after reading that. I can not imagine what that mother is going through.

Quana, I'm glad to hear the party was a hit...that's awesome!

Good morning everyone, have a geat day!

Mawning...same to you! :star:

Morning all!

Morning 1luv, glad to hear that you are doing okay and I can't believe you are almost out your first trimester...aww!

LOL!!! Me and Tee would have a ball with hoses and water. I know there are some other ladies in here that would join in too. (Sigh) I wish we all lived in the same town, or even state.

Girl they not ready for all of us in one place at one time all the time... :rofl:

I thought I was the only one that's like that.

:ot: Me and hubby went out to eat since night for the 1st time since he's been here. I can't think of a reason why it took us so long but whichever way it felt good :luv:

Aww that's cute :luv:

Had a really busy weekend...my great aunt's party was good...photoshoot went well too...

Has two interviews this morning, really want one, don't want the other...the one I do want will call me in a few days, the one I don't want wanted me to come in for a working interview tomorrow....told them I couldn't.....will see!

Isn't he CUTE?

p382576845-3.jpg

Hoping you get the one you really want girl...claim it! :thumbs:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Morning all!

I started my nightmare at the periodontist yesterday for a deep root cleaning - he only did 1/4 of my mouth, and I was thinking it wasn't so bad - Until the novacaine wore off! Today is gonna be a LONG day :crying:

Morning Sus! I feel your pain on that one sista...I had the deep root cleaning...no fun at all. :crying::crying::crying: I was in bad shape...poe thang!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Sus! I feel your pain on that one sista...I had the deep root cleaning...no fun at all. :crying::crying::crying: I was in bad shape...poe thang!

Not fun :crying: My doctor does it in quarters, so that means FOUR weeks of this :angry: I am tempted next time to tell him to just finish it and get all the pain over at once!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

mawhning to every 1.

congrats on the job for hubby... I cant remember the name. Which reminds me to ask, anyone here got job tips because i have been looking at jobs and applying for two months ne'er one interview yet. I know i'll get it if I get an interview, I just need one. i hate having my husband have to work his #### off and me just stay home, we need two incomes, plus I'm used to the freedom of earning. I used to teach esl and literacy in london,but i have years of administrative work experience, I was even a prison librarian. Help anyone.. Oh and did i mention i live in stinking rass Michigan. 17 percent unemployment to rahtid... i so want to leave this*(&^(*%*@&%&....Breaaathe ...loool!

Help!!!

Ps. how can you all write so much in one day? you all are dedicated.. woi

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Timeline

Good morning all

mrs tee congrats to u and hubby on the job..thats wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missus..good luck with the job hunt.. craigslist is a good source if you haven't hit it up already.. my husband was in the same boat.. he would get interviews but along with him was 10 other guys.. unemployment here is pretty bad i think..

but something will come thru..praying for you!!

Timeline

mawhning to every 1.

congrats on the job for hubby... I cant remember the name. Which reminds me to ask, anyone here got job tips because i have been looking at jobs and applying for two months ne'er one interview yet. I know i'll get it if I get an interview, I just need one. i hate having my husband have to work his #### off and me just stay home, we need two incomes, plus I'm used to the freedom of earning. I used to teach esl and literacy in london,but i have years of administrative work experience, I was even a prison librarian. Help anyone.. Oh and did i mention i live in stinking rass Michigan. 17 percent unemployment to rahtid... i so want to leave this*(&^(*%*@&%&....Breaaathe ...loool!

Help!!!

Ps. how can you all write so much in one day? you all are dedicated.. woi

Morning! have you tried temp agencies? It's a great way to get work, especially right now where companies need people but aren't necessarily hiring FT. http://www.michigan.gov/documents/MICHIGAN_TEMPORARY_AGENCIES_63496_7.htm

Also search indeed.com, simplyhired.com - blast your resume out there every which way you can, even if you don't think it's a perfect fit to their requirements - Sometimes they see something on your resume that interests them.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Morning! have you tried temp agencies? It's a great way to get work, especially right now where companies need people but aren't necessarily hiring FT. http://www.michigan....IES_63496_7.htm

Also search indeed.com, simplyhired.com - blast your resume out there every which way you can, even if you don't think it's a perfect fit to their requirements - Sometimes they see something on your resume that interests them.

I was trying to avoid temp agencies as much as possible. longterm they are mostly a dead end. they are the last resort. I signed up with one last week, though. I used to work for alot of them in London, and you have to stay up their as.s for them to remember to give YOU a job. I dont mind working for them, but there is no NHS in usa, I need benefits. Anyhoo worst comes to worse I'll do my time with em.

4650093_bodyshot_300x400_1285472169089.gif

Grrrrr.....my husband moved the angle of my monitor so after editing all day yesterday, had to re-edit 250 photos!!

Here are the pics of the newborn!

p500566998-3.jpg

p248407333-3.jpg

p435287895-3.jpg

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.