sus

Yardies at home and a farrin, Part 27!

4,143 posts in this topic

Oh really??? WHere u guys live???

I live near La Plata, MD....about hour and a half to Baltimore, but they don't pay as high as DC....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

its sad.. i only need to lose about 30 lbs. i need a personal trainer to MAKE me get in gear, but i really don't WANT one :unsure::rofl:

mista gayle is the food police.. :wacko::wacko: i be like LEAVE ME!!!! lol

Ha ha he's just tryin to be a motivator for ya lol... U gotta be brave young grasshopper, u can do it...

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

AOS from F-1 visa (2 months 2 1/2 weeks or 82 days)

04/14/10 - Sent AOS Package

04/26/10 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/16/10 - Biometrics letter

05/19/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/07/10 - Interview Appointment in Philly- July 7 @ 11:05 am APPROVED

07/19/10 - 2 YEAR Green Card received

Removal of Conditions (9 months 1 1/2 weeks or 285 days)

04/08/12 - Eligibility date

04/19/12 - Sent ROC Package

04/26/12 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

05/17/10 - Biometrics letter

05/24/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

01/25/13 - APPROVED- ROC card production ordered

02/05/13 - 10 YEAR Green Card received

Naturalization (5 months 2 days or 155 days)

04/15/13 - Eligibility date

06/07/13 - Sent Package

06/20/13 - Hardcopy NOAs Received

06/27/12 - Successful Walk-in Biometrics in Dover DE

07/05/13 - Interview letter sent/In-line notification

08/14/13 - Interview scheduled in Philly @ 1:30 pm APPROVED

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dat wha mek ya rass act like you up to di times on all the runnings. cho.. ya figet mi nuh touch di yaad in YEARS AND mi JUST get the internet CHO!!!

oh yeah "one more night" is on point.. busy signal has always been one of my baby daddy's HOT HEAD!! lol

Yup mi man keep mi in the loop :P .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

okay thanks, thats not bad.. thought i was gonna have to tell roger to stawt save up..

i didnt think so either. we know 2 other couples who couldnt come up with the money so just said phock it.....like ie nuh gonna give problem down di road..eediats

Timeline

sarry..mi juss eat....strawberry poppyseed salad w/chicken from panera....DI BOMB :thumbs:

hmm bout to lose that baby weight.. even tho as likkle as you were, u prolly already back down. thats how i was w/ my first, only weight was my belly which went all the way back down.. w/ THE FIRST lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey quana,

Pinckney all good, one turned 12 on saturday and he feeling himself, at this rate he not gonna live long nuff to see 13....

the oldest one got a death wish too...LOL.. lil mofo stole my car 2 weeks ago in middle of night, no drivers license, nothing, now he must be dumb as hayle cause the boy know im an insomniac, so im up off and on all night

i wake up take dog out to pee, still dont realize nothing wrong, go look in his room im LIKE WHAT!

after i got down pacing and being pissed, so i went into NINJA attack mode, i went put on a bra, an black tee shirt with my pj bottoms, head was already wrapped up in black scarf, i turned off the outside lights and cracked the front door so i could see when he pulled up

if i was a smoker probably woulda chain smoked a pack cause im just that MAD! anyway he comes inching down the road and im trying to hold my position without blowin my cover, CAUSE SEE NOW THIS IS WAR

( DISCLAIMER: FOR ALL OF YALL WHO DONT CONDONE VIOLENCE STOP READING AT THIS POINT)

He pulls in front of the house with headlights off but park lights on, doesnt turn in driveway cause his dumb azz prolly trying to figure out whats going on why the lights off....at that point i came RUNNING OUT THE HOUSE, AND I DO MEAN RUNNING... he never saw me coming, i SNATCHED THE CAR DOOR OPEN AND COMMENCED TO WHOOPING A FIT ON HIM, then i pulled him out the car and whooped him some more, his azz goes running for the house and only then do i realize im kicking my kids azz in the middle of the street inthe middle of the night. I calmly got into my idling truck with the door still open and closed it and then pulled in the driveway.

Suffice to say, I bet he wont be stealing no more cars and he learned his lesson : mom is crazy....LOL

Timeline

I live near La Plata, MD....about hour and a half to Baltimore, but they don't pay as high as DC....

:blink: I have no idea where that is lol... but that sucks though. Almost the same thing here in DE, most jobe are in Philly... :angry:

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Hey everyone,

Dang i take a day off and yall go start a new thread...LOL

i was gonna go back and try and catch up and then i just said Fug it...lol

So wha gwaan, with everyone?

Honey yuh get mi PM!!!

dada carry yourself over to FB and respond to me msg for lunch over with :)

I can't :crying: mi job blocks FB... Mi respond tonight!!!

Timeline

sarry..mi juss eat....strawberry poppyseed salad w/chicken from panera....DI BOMB :thumbs:

awww im hungry... hubby says im gettin chubby cause im always hungry and might be prego (so not true though lol)

Hi Honey c0112.gif

bes, Honey took belly dancing classes :yes:

Really??? how was it

6y2gm4.pngE1nrm4.png

01/06/10 - Got Married

06/07/13 - Sent Package

11/07/13 - Oath Ceremony

Timeline

Ha ha he's just tryin to be a motivator for ya lol... U gotta be brave young grasshopper, u can do it...

wait a min bes.. let me tell ya.. on one of my trips to visit him, him tell me, babes when i reach, we can go to the gym together..

mi mussi cut mi yeye so fast?? who di heck said im going to the gym LOL.. im ususally sooooo nice, but that word brought out the ugly in me LOL :rofl::yes::rofl:

susie bug..thanks, tryna get my party music right.. ding dong wid his crazy butt.. GOT IT!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.